AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe, 15 Jun 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not giving up on hoping for Justice for Adrienne. Someone saw something, knows something. There were too many people out that time of day for there to have not been a witness to something. Someone murdered this beautiful soul. I hope whoever it was doesn't have a moments peace and is haunted every second of every day for what they did to her. IMO

I'm not giving up on hoping for Justice for Adrienne. Someone saw something, knows something. There were too many people out that time of day for there to have not been a witness to something. Someone murdered this beautiful soul. I hope whoever it was doesn't have a moments peace and is haunted every second of every day for what they did to her. IMO

"Thanks" just wasn't enough for this!

This would still be an inexcusable crime. If she died of a drug overdose, it would be less horrible than some other scenarios I've imagined. Tragic but made so much worse if there is a cover up still going on.

I completely agree. No matter what caused her death, someone left her body out there in the hope she would never be found. No one deserves that, least of all this beautiful girl.

Justice will be served. I just wish there was some new news.

I see there was no determined cause of death in the autopsy report revealed on the news...Hope someone comes forward soon. I still hope and wait every day.

KNXV_Adrienne_Salinas_20130816171820_640_480.JPG

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_southeast_valley/tempe/adreinne-salinas-update-autopsy-of-tempe-woman-says-death-is-undetermined?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz2in30NDH1

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...alinas-autopsy-report-no-cause-of-death-given

Adrienne Salinas autopsy report: No cause of death given

There are new details in the investigation into the death of Adrienne Salinas -- the 19-year-old Tempe woman who disappeared on June 15.

Her remains were found two months later in Apache Junction -- some 30 miles away from where she was last seen.

Thank you imamaze.

From the above link:

"Police have no suspects at this point and this autopsy report doesn't fill in the gaps.
The report says the examiner had an incomplete set of skeletal remains, meaning part of her body is still missing.

Several parts of the report were blacked out. Some details, like the fact that there was pink nail polish on her toes were in the report, but other details were redacted.

Toxicology results show Adrienne had marijuana in her system at the time she died, but the examiner noted he did not find any trauma on her body -- no signs of how she could have died."

Quoting myself for reference:
Thank you imamaze.

From the above link:

"Police have no suspects at this point and this autopsy report doesn't fill in the gaps.
The report says the examiner had an incomplete set of skeletal remains, meaning part of her body is still missing.

Several parts of the report were blacked out. Some details, like the fact that there was pink nail polish on her toes were in the report, but other details were redacted.

Toxicology results show Adrienne had marijuana in her system at the time she died, but the examiner noted he did not find any trauma on her body -- no signs of how she could have died."

I'm not sure which part(s) of her body are still missing :(, but I hope that they can be recovered. There could evidence, or clues as to COD, etc. I am reminded of Dylan Redwine here, as his situation is similar (only partial skeletal remains recovered, unknown cod).

So, I think more searches need to be conducted, especially in possible areas that her body might have been orginally disposed of, prior to the flooding that carried her remains. What are the possible original sources / locations? IIRC Hip and Bernina both posted some ideas on this....

I thought about Adrienne last night while watching "Disappeared", the episode about Billy McGrath.

I was so impressed by the investigators, and their determination to resolve Billy's case to the best of their abilities.

One investigator who especially stood out to me was the lady named below, and it made me think I really wish this lady could be brought in to help with the case; LE seems to have their hands full with their caseloads there in Tempe...

Here is some information about Billy's case, and the lady investigator, Melissa Lutch. She would be so great in Adrienne's case!!! (Not that the current pd is not doing a good job, just saying maybe she can help somehow!) jmo

"Phoenix police: Man missing from 2009 buried under house
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/20110524phoenix-2009-body-discovered-abrk.html‎
May 25, 2011 - "We feel confident we've found the body of William McGrath, and it is very gratifying," said Melissa Lutch, a Phoenix police missing-persons ..."

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2013/10/adrienne_salinas_entire_body_w.php

Still have my theory, still being "good" about it because I really HATE modsnips and timeouts. JUSTICE FOR ADRIENNE! Damn it.

From the above link:

"These nearly complete (please see Skeletal Chart) skeletal remains [redacted]," the autopsy report states, with more than one full line blacked out. "Much desiccated skin and ligamentous tissue are present, as is a small patch of presumed hear hair adhering to what appears to be desiccated skin of the neck."

Several other lines of the autopsy report are also blacked out. There's no mention of Salinas' head or hands throughout the report."

I heard last week about the autopsy report on Adrienne. Still no COD. I was really hoping this autopsy would lead to whoever did this to her. To give us some clues as to the mindset of the person who murdered her.

This better not be a case where it goes unsolved. Adrienne deserves so much more.

A woman attacked while at her apartment in Scottsdale around 2:30 am...

"A Scottsdale neighborhood is on edge and police are on a manhunt for a suspect accused of raping a woman inside her gated apartment complex near 78th Street and Camelback Road.

Authorities say a 21-year-old woman returned home around 2:30 a.m. Saturday and was about to lock her apartment door when the suspect allegedly forced himself inside."

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...ught-after-woman-allegedly-raped-in-apartment

2:30 on a Saturday morning.

Reminds me of the time and day Adrienne's foul play occurred.

Thank you for keeping your eyes open and keeping us informed!!

So, where was Adrienne originally disposed of folks?

And, where did the stream ultimately flow out to beyond the point where Adrienne's remains where found?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back