AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe, 15 Jun 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the above link:

"These nearly complete (please see Skeletal Chart) skeletal remains [redacted]," the autopsy report states, with more than one full line blacked out. "Much desiccated skin and ligamentous tissue are present, as is a small patch of presumed hear hair adhering to what appears to be desiccated skin of the neck."

Several other lines of the autopsy report are also blacked out. There's no mention of Salinas' head or hands throughout the report."

Additionally, a source suggested one of the redacted parts of the report could have been skull measurements.

Skull measurements were probably one of the things blacked out.

Still thinking of you, beautiful Adrienne. I'm hoping that each day is bringing us closer to justice. :rose:

Keep checking here to see if an arrests been made. But all news seems to have dried up. But if this was an abduction of convenience then there someone out there who is likely to do it again. Hope police are still working on it and haven't put it in the too hard basket.

My thanks button not working . So a big thanks to all the posters before me who are still keeping this thread alive.

Please excuse typos and grammar. On a tablet that has a mind of its own

Additionally, a source suggested one of the redacted parts of the report could have been skull measurements.

Skull measurements were probably one of the things blacked out.

Is there a reason they would redact those?

Mixed feelings reading this - agree with some of the commenters, do we really need to know? - but at the same time, this is the kind of brutal truth that might shake someone who knows something. Someone who maybe thought "hey, they found her, so you know, that's ok" might think again if they know her family don't have all of her.

I can hope.. :sigh:

Sorry this is so late...

Here is a link to a news article with a link to a copy of the autopsy report:

http://www.kpho.com/story/23793830/tempe-police-release-autospy-report-on-slain-adrienne-salinas

I'm sure it's been seen by all of you by now but I hadn't seen this particular news article listed here.

I keep seeing comments on different news sites and stuff about the remains being incomplete, and no mention in the autopsy of a skull. Here are my thoughts:

I really think the investigators have a lot more than we know. I hope they have something good and are just waiting for a little bit more evidence. There is a lot of info redacted from that report, not just with the black out (that we can see) but with white out and just plain omitting as well. I can't imagine the police searching the wash for evidence for DAYS after the remains were located, and them not returning to locate something as important as the skull unless:

A. They have it and we just don't know
B. They have a reason to believe that they would never find it
C. There was evidence that it was damaged/destroyed due to the body traveling in the harsh flood waters and would be impossible to recover all of it.

But if A: WHY don't we know? What about the skull is so important to the investigation that they would redact that info from the report? Especially since they do not have a cause of death.

If B, then they have a good idea as to why they wouldn't, but I think we'd have a suspect or a theory on a cause of death, if that were the case. No indication of animal activity other than bird pecking were noted in the report.

If if it were C, I can't imagine that they wouldn't TRY to locate what pieces of it they could. But then, why would a partial skull be redacted from the report?

It appears to be a homicide. But LE hasn't classified it as such, which makes me think they are allowing the possibility that she died accidentally and was buried.

Just thinking out loud. Maybe even hoping out loud. Sorry if this makes no sense. I keep reading it and trying to make what I said sound less like a rambling mess, to no avail. More questions adding up to more questions, I guess.

I just keep thinking: Sometimes, what isn't said is just as important as what is.

Bumping for Adrienne. So sad it's been this long without good news :(

I've spent so much time thinking about this case/Adrienne and I don't feel any more certain about what happened to her than I did in the beginning. Anyone feel like backtracking?

Earlier on, her aunt said they think someone she knows was involved. I've done a lot of sleuthing on my own of her group of friends and I just don't think anyone she was close to was involved. Which leads me to believe - random acquaintance at party that went undetected somehow or crime of opportunity by stranger near AM PM. I wish we could hear some of the theories her friends have on what happened.

Another thing, the police report had referred to her mom suggesting Adrienne was being tracked through her phone but wasn't sure how. I remember some people touched on that a while ago, but it was sorta dismissed as maybe mom was being paranoid. Any thoughts on this now?

Another thing, the police report had referred to her mom suggesting Adrienne was being tracked through her phone but wasn't sure how. I remember some people touched on that a while ago, but it was sorta dismissed as maybe mom was being paranoid. Any thoughts on this now?

I remember reading that in the report and mentioning it at the time. I don't think it's anything to give great weight to, but I don't like to rule things out. I just hear some of the comments my mother comes out with in relation to technology, phones etc and I'm just sitting there rolling my eyes at how much she doesn't understand, so I guess it could be a similar slightly random connection/comment that AS' mother has made. I'd feel a bit like I was clutching at straws if I grabbed onto this information and ran with it, but then again what else do we have? Nothing.

I remember reading that in the report and mentioning it at the time. I don't think it's anything to give great weight to, but I don't like to rule things out. I just hear some of the comments my mother comes out with in relation to technology, phones etc and I'm just sitting there rolling my eyes at how much she doesn't understand, so I guess it could be a similar slightly random connection/comment that AS' mother has made. I'd feel a bit like I was clutching at straws if I grabbed onto this information and ran with it, but then again what else do we have? Nothing.

I feel the same. I wonder if Adrienne gave it any serious thought..she seemed pretty reasonable and I don't really see what kind of threat she could pose to anyone?

bumping for you today, beautiful girl. They have not stopped this investigation and the truth will come eventually. We're still here for you, sweet one.

I can not find Genevieve Gonzales' thread here anymore. Am I locked out of that thread? can anyone else open the link posted abve? I must be locked out.

I can not find Genevieve Gonzales' thread here anymore. Am I locked out of that thread? can anyone else open the link posted abve? I must be locked out.

Neither can I. Sometimes threads get's closed for review if posters keep breaking TOS. Sometimes subjects arise for discussion which needs to get approved before the thread can go any further. I don't know what happened, but I suspect it's one of the above or something else similar. It doesn't come up when I search for it either and yesterday I was reading it. We need to be patient I think.

I think she may have been found and was missing voluntarily so the thread was pulled, but don't quote me on that because I've read so many new and different cases in the past few days so I may be getting confused.

A great Christmas present would be an arrest. Thinking of Adrienne's family during the holidays.

I assume the thread (Genevieve Gonzales' thread) was pulled as alreetlike suggested (not quoting, but it was a suggestion) as she may have been mising voluntarily and was found? (althoguh other threads like that often stay, so who knows, perhaps she or someone close to her asked for thread to be pulled.)

ETA: I did a very brief news search and can find nothing indicating GG was found, so I am really stumped now.

Regardless, thinking of you today Adrienne. We have not forgotten you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back