AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe, 15 Jun 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping this from Adrienne's Media and Timeline Thread.
Thanks Bessie, great job! :)

If you think it's too long to watch, use this Video Reference Sheet to skip to the parts that interest you:

http://youtu.be/w6Fa7v9IEl4

ADRIENNE SALINAS WALK TO AM PM MINI MART VIDEO REFERENCE SHEET

00:00 CORNER OF E BROWN AND S MC KEMY 00:08

00:35 806 AND 812 E BROWN AVE. 01:05

01:10 GRASSY AREA IN FRONT OF APT. BUILDING 01:13

02:55 CORNER HARDY AND BROWN 02:58

03:35 VACANT/BOARDED UP HOUSE 04:38

04:42 BUS STOP/EMPTY LOT (S/W SIDE HARDY AND 5TH) 05:00

05:01 BUSHES (S/W SIDE HARDY AND 5TH) 05:04

05:17 PARK/UTILITY BOXES (S/E SIDE 5TH AND HARDY) 05:30

05:31 EMPTY BEER CAN BEHIND UTILITY BOX 05:32

05:32 PARK UTILITY BOXES 05:44

05:57 MORE UTILITY BOXES/SPACE ON SIDE OF BOX (505 S HARDY) 06:20

06:25 HOUSE W/BUSHES, TREES AND TRASH CANS IN FRONT 06:37

07:02 BRICK WALL 1/TRASH CANS 07:08

07:09 BRICK WALL 2/BUSHES 07:11

07:13 BRICK WALL 3/WILLIAMS HERITAGE SIGN 07:28

07:37 MORE TRASH CANS/BRICK WALL 4 07:45

07:59 SIERRA VISTA APTS. 615 HARDY/MORE UTILITY BOXES 08:14

08:16 BRICK WALL 5/DUMPSTER 08:25

08:35 MORE UTILITY BOXES 08:39

08:42 FAR SHOT OF O' REILLY'S 08:51

08:52 NORTH ENTRANCE TO STRIP MALL WHERE AM PM IS LOCATED 09:01

09:43 AM PM ENTRANCE SHOT OF O' REILLY'S 10:14

10:14 GAS PUMP AS SEEN IN LE RELEASED VIDEO 10:38
AREA CAB GUY CAR PULLED INTO AT GAS STATION

10:39 AM PM FRONT DOOR 10:40

10:43 CAMERAS AT AM PM 10:54

11:12 SHOT FROM SIDE OF AM PM TO O' REILLY'S 11:35

11:39 LARGE DUMPSTER BACK OF O' REILLY'S PARKING AREA 11:41

11:42 LARGE UTILITY BOX WITH SOMEONES SOCKS SET TO DRY 12:21

12:55 DUMPSTER IN CORNER OF LOT 13:03

13:18 O' REILLY'S FRONT DOOR...CAMERA INSIDE @ TV MONITOR 13:23

13:36 LOOKING NORTH TO SOUTH AT O' REILLY'S (THIS IS THE 13:40
DIRECTION THE GIRL IN THE O' REILLY'S VIDEO WAS REPORTED
TO BE WALKING--NORTH TO SOUTH, WEST SIDE OF BLDG.

13:42 CIRCLE K SOUTH WEST CORNER OF HARDY AND UNIVERSITY 14:02
AM PM IS ON THE NORTH WEST CORNER, O' REILLY'S IS ON
NORTH EAST CORNER

14:07 UNIVERSITY AND HARDY INTERSECTION 14:09

15:01 TAPE ENDS 15:01

it's been brought to my attention that an individual that looks very very similar to the guy on the AMPM video was arrested today for shooting a cab driver in the area where adrienne lived.

here's the MSM link.. it includes his name. a simple google search will take you to pics and more info of him. he looks eerily similar to the guy on the AMPM surveillance at/near the time adrienne went missing. i dont think we can sleuth him, but i wanted to post it here in case there is any connection to adrienne's case. but it all seems very interesting!

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...er-serious-condition-after-shooting-abrk.html

Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

it's been brought to my attention that an individual that looks very very similar to the guy on the AMPM video was arrested today for shooting a cab driver in the area where adrienne lived.

here's the MSM link.. it includes his name. a simple google search will take you to pics and more info of him. he looks eerily similar to the guy on the AMPM surveillance at/near the time adrienne went missing. i dont think we can sleuth him, but i wanted to post it here in case there is any connection to adrienne's case. but it all seems very interesting!

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...er-serious-condition-after-shooting-abrk.html

very interesting...(assuming I have the right coordinates here, I might not, lol)

http://goo.gl/maps/qBovf

(edit: wait...North or South country Club Dr...)

Thank you!!! I found a picture that looks similar to the guy from video, IMO, too and have been wondering if I can post a link on here, not to sleuth but to get feedback/ opinions from you all with better skills than me at matching images...
Here's the link, but PLEASE let me know if I shouldn't put it on here (and how to remove :blushing: )
http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Arizona/Maricopa-County-AZ/Jason-P-Henry.8336557.html

snipped
And we could say, "a call from Adrienne's phone" was made, based on bf's phone evidence shown to LE instead of "Adrienne called" since we can't prove it was her on the other side...
Been also thinking about the multiple calls made to bf- could it be that someone else decided to "call him a bunch of times" to make it look like she was calling him, and so that person kept hitting the send button.... which could maybe explain the over doing it instead of her being in hysterics?

I have a theory similar to this. It simplifies a lot of things for me, including the timeline. This of course is a THEORY and is my opinion, based loosely on what we know as fact. Everyone can do this all day, I know, but to me this makes the most sense to me, remembering when I was this age.

We know that A made it back home after walking out of the BF's VEH. She waits around, goes upstairs to get her stuff after the roommate unlocks the bedroom door. Maybe she packed a bag, maybe she didn't. Maybe someone called her attention to go back outside. Who really knows. But, A roommate hears a car start, and assumes it's A's VEH. (This is at approximately 3ish in the morning.)

So A goes outside, and there is someone she knows. She gets in their vehicle. They argue. She gets out. The person gets mad, follows her, and pushes her. She falls and hits her head. Its an accident. This person freaks out and calls a friend and says "Something happened. I need you." That persons borrows A's car to get there ASAP. This person is upset, and speeds around a slow car to try to get there, misjudges a curve and crashes the car instead. This person has been drinking and is driving someone else's car so when the other driver tries to render aid, this person is scared, and drives away. This person meets up with their friend on foot who says, something happened I need to take care of A and gives this person A's phone so they can communicate (maybe because the drivers phone is dead). This person uses A's phone to try to contact their friend, but the friend doesn't answer because they are trying to help A. After no answer, this person calls a cab and texts that they are coming over. When the friend finds out, they freak out. Its gotten worse. A's dead. Nobody can know what happened tonight, or they would both be in deep trouble. Both drinking underage, possibly on drugs, one stealing a car and the other hurting someone. They could loose everything because of an accident. So when the cabbie calls back, this person says "I'll be right there" never intending to show. The phone gets destroyed, and A's belongings, sans cell phone, get put back in her room. :moo:

That scenario makes the most sense to me because when I was a senior in high school, I went to a party at a lake. A bunch of football players from the nearby college were there. There were illegal drugs and underage drinking (of course). The football players were tossing the football in the lake to keep cool, and two of them got into a fight. One punched the other in the face, and he fell, face first into the lake. My first thought is that he got knocked out, so I rushed over to him to get him out of the water. A few other people went with me and someone screamed "Call 911". I have NEVER seen a party clear out so fast. Even the guys friends ditched him! I was appalled! As we were carrying him onshore, I asked him questions to keep him awake before the paramedics arrived. You know what he said to me: "Please don't take me to the hospital. If the college finds out I've been drinking, I'll loose my scholarship."
He could have drowned in the water because he was knocked out cold. He could have water in his lungs, or a concussion. But his thought, even drunk and injured, was about loosing his scholarship.

Not too long ago, there were some college kids that got drunk at a frat party in Tempe. One of the kids got alcohol poisioning. His frat brothers took him to the hospital, put him in a wheelchair, put a note on his chest, and left him in the ER. The kid could have died, if a nurse hadn't noticed. They "tried" to get him help, but they were so worried about getting into trouble, themselves, what they did for him was nearly no help at all. They all did get into trouble, and the Frat got disbanded. But they never called 911, neither did the adults that they asked for help. They tried to take care of it, themselves. I think that's what kids at this age do. They think they can handle it, and when it gets out of control, they try to hide it instead of admitting that they can't handle it. http://www.kpho.com/story/22244705/asu-student-left-at-hospital-with-post-it-note-bac-of-047-percent

The more I read the FB pages of roommates and friends, the more convinced I am that they know nothing about what happened to Adrienne, JMO. They may be (IMO) often self-absorbed and easily distracted as most people are at that age are, but they seem to really care and be grieving Adrienne.

Not saying her killer could not be someone she knew on some level, but I really do not believe the friends and roommates questioned are involved in some web of lies, or a cover-up. To me, Adrienne became a victim of a sexual predator and was probably dead long before we ever became aware of her, or it was even known that she was missing. I just hope somehow LE can unearth some video, pings, witnesses, or something to lead them to a suspect.

JMO of course

I know this may sound like a stretch, but bare with me...

What IF there was someone at bf's house, friend or associate of roommate, that decided to catch a ride to the party when AS wanted to leave... What IF that person had prev seen a picture of AS in sexy lingerie that bf's roommate MAYBE posted on social media and wanted her for business or pleasure?... What IF he said he wanted to go party or sell drugs, but the ulterior motive was to try and hook up with AS? Maybe when AS last got out of bf's car, that person said, "Don't worry I'll make sure she gets home." Bf is a little uncomfortable about it/ him so calls her roommate to keep an eye out, and this person is not mentioned to LE because he belongs to a gang and all who know are afraid they will be killed if they say anything... Maybe he follows her, watches while she talks to roommate in grass, when she comes back inside and waits to get into her room, he says or does something that makes her feel really uncomfortable/ scared which is why she may have become more upset. Maybe he either follows her upstairs or after she goes back outside, and he is the one in the car with her. OR he managed to slip her date rape drug or something which explains terrible driving, or he was in her car, she freaks out which is why she drives so badly. Maybe he was in back seat? Maybe he calls bf's roommate or other associate to help meet up and take her while he returns her things, or the other person returns her things and they come up with the plan for phone calls, call to cab... (Hey, make sure bf doesn't answer his phone for a little while, or they knew he was passed out bc of the drugs he gave bf?) What IF these people keep her around for a few days, and the report of someone hearing screams that sounded like they were coming from the trunk of a vehicle witnessed these people taking her somewhere else to maybe make some money selling her services (or to share for free) or en route to her final resting place?

All my opinion~

About her returning to the apartment a second time. LE was the only ones saying that and it was based on all her possessions being found there. It was a natural conclusion that she MUST have returned if her keys, wallet and bag were back. But what if SHE didn't??? What if something happened to her earlier then was reported?? I agree that the roommates were partying and weren't watching their clocks to have any idea what time she originally left.

The longer this case goes on, the more I'm believing that she was not the one who brought those things back to the apartment, they may have been returned, but not by her.

With so many people going in and out of it that night, anyone seen there would have a "good" reason for being there, especially someone in that social circle. JMO

The more I think about this, the more I question if AS was the one driving her car. Only one of her roommates said she knew AS left the apartment again in her own car. The 911 caller said she pulled over to talk to the the people in the car to see if they were alright. She said before she could reach them, they took off. Does that sound like behavior of a lone girl? Of course, avoiding LE might be the motive for anyone to get out of there quickly if possible. If there were two people though, one might be quicker to say "let's get out of here before the cops come" knowing they'd been drinking. Actually we don't know if AS had been drinking that much or was known to drink alot - some girls don't get drunk every time they have a drink. Imagine that!

That's why, without knowing the group personally, it's difficult to gage if any of the reports given seem to be in character with AS's usual behavior. Like someone else asked previously, what was it about that night that had her so upset? Someone knows.
Still, that aspect may have nothing to do with what ultimately happened to AS.

What was AS studying anyway? Was she the kind of young person who already had a specific goals set for herself? I'm trying to understand the choices we've been told she made that night and if they sound logical.

The more I think about this, the more I question if AS was the one driving her car. Only one of her roommates said she knew AS left the apartment again in her own car. The 911 caller said she pulled over to talk to the the people in the car to see if they were alright. She said before she could reach them, they took off. Does that sound like behavior of a lone girl? Of course, avoiding LE might be the motive for anyone to get out of there quickly if possible. If there were two people though, one might be quicker to say "let's get out of here before the cops come" knowing they'd been drinking. Actually we don't know if AS had been drinking that much or was known to drink alot - some girls don't get drunk every time they have a drink. Imagine that!

That's why, without knowing the group personally, it's difficult to gage if any of the reports given seem to be in character with AS's usual behavior. Like someone else asked previously, what was it about that night that had her so upset? Someone knows.
Still, that aspect may have nothing to do with what ultimately happened to AS.

What was AS studying anyway? Was she the kind of young person who already had a specific goals set for herself? I'm trying to understand the choices we've been told she made that night and if they sound logical.

I believe Adrienne was studying journalism. Her father described her as a responsible girl.
Knowing how sick Adrienne had been and had not even been approved to go back to work yet I find it hard to imagine she was drinking very much at all. There was an early report from her friends I believe that said she was not drunk. It would seem like someone like the BF or room mates would have been able to comment as to her drinking habits and whether this night she was under the influence or not.

jmo

I know this may sound like a stretch, but bare with me...

What IF there was someone at bf's house, friend or associate of roommate, that decided to catch a ride to the party when AS wanted to leave... What IF that person had prev seen a picture of AS in sexy lingerie that bf's roommate MAYBE posted on social media and wanted her for business or pleasure?... What IF he said he wanted to go party or sell drugs, but the ulterior motive was to try and hook up with AS? Maybe when AS last got out of bf's car, that person said, "Don't worry I'll make sure she gets home." Bf is a little uncomfortable about it/ him so calls her roommate to keep an eye out, and this person is not mentioned to LE because he belongs to a gang and all who know are afraid they will be killed if they say anything... Maybe he follows her, watches while she talks to roommate in grass, when she comes back inside and waits to get into her room, he says or does something that makes her feel really uncomfortable/ scared which is why she may have become more upset. Maybe he either follows her upstairs or after she goes back outside, and he is the one in the car with her. OR he managed to slip her date rape drug or something which explains terrible driving, or he was in her car, she freaks out which is why she drives so badly. Maybe he was in back seat? Maybe he calls bf's roommate or other associate to help meet up and take her while he returns her things, or the other person returns her things and they come up with the plan for phone calls, call to cab... (Hey, make sure bf doesn't answer his phone for a little while, or they knew he was passed out bc of the drugs he gave bf?) What IF these people keep her around for a few days, and the report of someone hearing screams that sounded like they were coming from the trunk of a vehicle witnessed these people taking her somewhere else to maybe make some money selling her services (or to share for free) or en route to her final resting place?

All my opinion~

Sure, I believe another male at the party could be responsible. Not farfetched at all imo. If bf put a personal picture up on FB of AS without asking her, maybe that's what AS was so upset about. Rightly so.

The gang thing is foreign to me but I've noticed that my young adult son is very loyal to his friends (even though they blab info on FB ). At times, I worry about, wonder about, and/or question whether or not he's autonomous enough to use good judgment for his own sake. Luckily some of the friends seem pretty mature so I'm not worried about his influence on them - lol! I was a teenage girl so I'm not as informed on boy/man code or if this goes along with this newer generation. Throw fear into the mix and that complicates group honesty even more.

It would be easy I bet for anyone at the party to follow Adrienne out of the building without anybody else ever noticing.

BBM

Perhaps LE used her phone pings/GPS to come to the conclusion that Adrienne returned to the apartment. And maybe tracking her phones location match what witness's have told the police. JMO.

If an area is too small though, I don't think they can separate blocks. For instance, to tell if she remained with her parked car or walked two blocks over to her apartment. They'd be able to tell if she went to Scottsdale though and then returned to Tempe.

Interesting that bf said she left her phone on the seat of his car when she jumped out of it but that he pulled over and handed it to her. Then she continued walking and he called her roommates. Ponder that. Just an interesting too much info kind of comment thingy. Or maybe not.

Ok, FWIW, last night I meditated for an hour on the events of the night in question before falling asleep. I put myself in Adrienne's place and really tried to reenact the timeline, which has always been very hazy to me. I have always thought there are many possibilities in this case as to the person(s) responsible, everything from someone(s) close to her, to someone at the party, to George, to a random perp, (and everything in between).

Last night I was able to really recreate in my mind the legitimacy / possibility of a cover up by someone(s) close to her. I wondered if there might have been a struggle in the car (hence the crash)...

I guess what I'm saying is that I am not ruling out anyone close to her, or anyone at the party, and I think the possibility of a cover up is still on the table. JMO.

I wonder, though, if someone else called the cab pretending to be her, would they not be afraid to do this for fear that the calls coming in may be recorded and later crosschecked to reveal that it is in fact not her voice? Or, they didn't think about this, or they didn't think this was likely...

IMO, just because LE does not officially name someone as a suspect or POI, it does not mean that they do not have their eyes on them. For instance, look at Mark Redwine. New search warrant issued, yet no arrest.

I know I'm all over the place in this case, that every day I lean toward a different theory. Today my hinky meter is up on those known to her.

*edit: I know someone(s) is not a word, lol.

If the calls were faked, I would almost expect a screaming sound or sounds of a struggle on the last call from the driver, so that he would hear her being "abducted" IMO.

That's exactly why you see "Occam's Razor" here and there, throughout this case. What is the simplest line of reasoning? Without justifications, self serving statements, explanations, etc. Who's statements need some major explaining?Take away all the theories, scenarios, what if's.
Just the black and white on the LE Report and then throw in what is coming straight out of LE's mouth about the AMPM situation and the last calls from Adrienne's phone that LE confirmed.
Who had opportunity, means, and motive?
It leads you straight to the original 2 POI's (1 more strongly than the other) and a random abduction.
"Keep it simple".
And then our "computer brain" kicks in and we go to all these convoluted places. :facepalm: We are doomed as the Generation who watches too much CSI, ID, Dateline, 48 Hours, and BIO. :scared:

Even the police can't go by Occam's Razor though.
One case that sticks in my mind (of course I can't remember any names) is that of a middle aged woman who worked as a bartender. This case took place years ago before DNA testing had advanced. She was drinking at her bar on her day off with friends. She drank too much so her friend, along with some new guy in town, drove her home and helped her onto her couch where she could sleep it off. The pair exited her house with him trailing behind. The next day the woman didn't show up for work and was found dead having been been sexually assaulted. Who done it?

Eighteen years later they arrested new guy in town. He was 'cleared' back then. As far as LE knew he was a guy helping the other friend assist the woman home. LE went on to interview two of her exes, one who was particularly suspect, her current bf as well as many other peeps. It became a cold case. The perp returned to the opposite side of the country where he was from. Years later, when DNA testing became available, they matched the DNA found at the scene to the new guy in town. He had been the first guy LE questioned. He was an opportunist and, it turns out, had unlocked the door on his way out of her house. As planned, he doubled back later that day.

That case involved a body and evidence collected at the scene of the crime (versus a secondary scene like a dump site) which makes a huge difference when it come to solving murders. Even so, they couldn't solve it back then because there were no witnessess and the guy presented well. Doesn't whodoneit sound simple though now? One of her exes actually seemed more nefarious on paper and, apparently she fought alot with her current boyfriend so, for all those years, people suspected one of them.

Even the police can't go by Occam's Razor though.
One case that sticks in my mind (of course I can't remember any names) is that of a middle aged woman who worked as a bartender. This case took place years ago before DNA testing had advanced. She was drinking at her bar on her day off with friends. She drank too much so her friend, along with some new guy in town, drove her home and helped her onto her couch where she could sleep it off. The pair exited her house with him trailing behind. The next day the woman didn't show up for work and was found dead having been been sexually assaulted. Who done it?

Eighteen years later they arrested new guy in town. He was 'cleared' back then. As far as LE knew he was a guy helping the other friend assist the woman home. LE went on to interview two of her exes, one who was particularly suspect, her current bf as well as many other peeps. It became a cold case. The perp returned to the opposite side of the country where he was from. Years later, when DNA testing became available, they matched the DNA found at the scene to the new guy in town. He had been the first guy LE questioned. He was an opportunist and, it turns out, had unlocked the door on his way out of her house. As planned, he doubled back later that day.

That case involved a body and evidence collected at the scene of the crime (versus a secondary scene like a dump site) which makes a huge difference when it come to solving murders. Even so, they couldn't solve it back then because there were no witnessess and the guy presented well. Doesn't whodoneit sound simple though now? One of her exes actually seemed more nefarious on paper and, apparently she fought alot with her current boyfriend so, for all those years, people suspected one of them.

Not saying it can be applied to all cases, but in that case, the end result was actually the simplest. The last of 2 people to see her and the last person within the closest proximity to her. DNA cracked it, but LE was on the right track it seems from their first POI. It just took science to catch up with the evidence.

Am I confused? Are you saying Occam's doesn't apply to that case? Or did I read that wrong....?

snipped

Interesting that bf said she left her phone on the seat of his car when she jumped out of it but that he pulled over and handed it to her. Then she continued walking and he called her roommates. Ponder that. Just an interesting too much info kind of comment thingy. Or maybe not.

I also found the comment by the bf interesting. I also thought it was strange that one of the roommates made sure to tell the officer interviewing her that the last she saw A was when she went upstairs to charge her phone because it was low on charge. Both the roommate and the boyfriend made sure to point out that A was in possession of her phone. How was that relevant, unless the officer asked? It is entirely possible that LE did ask. They way the report is worded, we can't tell what questions the officer asked. But why didn't the other roommate say something about the phone if it was a standard question? And wouldn't LE have put her answer in the report, even if it were "I don't know"? Hmmm...we may never know.

In my thought process, some accidental tragedy could have prompted a cover-up. Mostly because the persons involved were afraid of the consequences. And as time goes by, the consequences get worse and worse which makes coming clean more difficult. I think the people involved may have really cared for her, and feel guilty and want to do what they can to help with funeral expenses and whatnot. But I think the consequences for admitting what happened may be too scary to comprehend, therefore, we have silence.

Just theories and opinions and speculation on my part, as usual :ufo:

Not saying it can be applied to all cases, but in that case, the end result was actually the simplest. The last of 2 people to see her and the last person within the closest proximity to her. DNA cracked it, but LE was on the right track it seems from their first POI. It just took science to catch up with the evidence.

Am I confused? Are you saying Occam's doesn't apply to that case? Or did I read that wrong....?

Oh right, I understand what you're saying. The case is an excellent example of Occam's but instead of LE being able to make an arrest due to the lack of evidence, they went on to investigate several other people to the point that they became suspects.

Some cases stick in my mind as examples that the perp isn't always the victim's significant other. Because AS was fighting with her bf on the night she disappeared, it seems natural to suspect him. According to her friends, the woman in my example had a volatile relationship with her bf as well as an ex. Because there was no sign of a break-in at her house, LE let the stranger go even though he had been in her house! It amazes me how trusting we are as people, in that, even her friend who went in the house with him didn't recall he exited the house last (she had let him inadvertently). The fact that he slyly left the door unlocked came out later.
What is my point? You tell me - lol! Okay, here's one, we can't go by statistics!

LE may have an obvious perp but without concrete evidence they can't make an arrest. They still continue to investigate a bunch of other people even though there's no evidence. I guess they're hoping for a confession.

Oh right, I understand what you're saying. The case is an excellent example of Occam's but instead of LE being able to make an arrest due to the lack of evidence, they went on to investigate several other people to the point that they became suspects.

Some cases stick in my mind as examples that the perp isn't always the victim's significant other. Because AS was fighting with her bf on the night she disappeared, it seems natural to suspect him. According to her friends, the woman in my example had a volatile relationship with her bf as well as an ex. Because there was no sign of a break-in at her house, LE let the stranger go even though he had been in her house! It amazes me how trusting we are as people, in that, even her friend who went in the house with him didn't recall he exited the house last (she had let him inadvertently). The fact that he slyly left the door unlocked came out later.
What is my point? You tell me - lol! Okay, here's one, we can't go by statistics!

LE may have an obvious perp but without concrete evidence they can't make an arrest. They still continue to investigate a bunch of other people even though there's no evidence. I guess they're hoping for a confession.

:scared: :scared: :scared:
This case has me spinning so much I have to re-read my comments at least twice to make sure I didn't negate the entire topic sentence with a rebuttal at the conclusion!!!!! Maybe I should put "Never mind" on my "IMO, OMO, MOO, etc., etc." sig line. :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back