AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe, 15 Jun 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Screen shot of AMPM and O'Reilly's.
Blue lines are path Adrienne would have been walking, don't see why she would have crossed the street to the O'Reilly's side when her apt was on the AMPM side of Hardy.
Green boxes are their respective businesses and parking areas. O'Reilly's has a high stucco wall around the non street property lines.
The building to the North of AMPM is a strip mall. None of those businesses are open 24 hours.
View attachment 36942

Thank you Bernina. A strip mall explains the parking lot being so full of cars when the picture was taken. Cars were parked all the way back towards where the pumps are on the AMPM property. The video looks different because stores hadn't opened yet for the day. Although they're probably open on Saturday and Sunday but not at 5:00 a.m. Normally at 5:00 a.m. there shouldn't be cars parked there but suppose there could be for some reason. Someone could pull over for a minute or two or someone may have been driving/cutting through the parking lot. Anything is possible.

I posted the video/still a page or two back where I can see an SUV (on Adrienne's forehead), that is, unless its a kitty!

Also, did someone say there are cameras at the back of the AMPM that may contain unreleased video? Or is O'Reilly's video the only one to be concerned about?

The call time on the bill is the time the call was initiated and/or answered. NOT the time it ended. I know this all to well from my brothers phone records after he passed.

Upon inquiry directly with T-Mobile, the time listed is the time the cell phone ends contact with the cell tower (when the call ends). However it is easy to see when the call began simply by looking to the right column and subtracting the length of the call from the time listed.--Cab Guy

Why are these calls even being discussed? LE has these records. They have the AMPM video. Everything checks out. It's a mute point

The records are being discussed in an effort to better understand what happened that day...something that is as yet unclear to all as evidenced by the fact that nobody is in custody. It is my hope that there may be something in the records that we've missed, something one of you bright folk might pick up on that will help catch the responsible party. The more information that relates to AS's disappearance we have the better.--Cab Guy

What matters now is what evidence the ME's office has come up with. And if they have been able to gather DNA.

When I retrieved these records for LE the week AS disappeared, I spoke with T-Mobile about this very issue. T-Mobile advised that the times are Pacific Standard because they are located there...and that the times you see on the left are the times the call ended and contact was lost with the tower. The minutes listed on the right represent the total length of time the call lasted...subtract that from the time the call endd and you know when the call was placed.--Cab Guy

BBM: That's kind of redundant, Arizona doesn't go on Daylight Savings Time so we are on Pacific Standard anyway, so all bills from T-Mobile, whatever state you live in, are set to PST?.....Never heard of Billing that had the end of call noted instead of the initiation of call.
Anyone else on the thread with a T-Mobile account? Only have access to Verizon because nobody else has towers out here that are consistent.

I've just caught up on Adrienne's story. You folks have done an amazing job following this. I'm not up on all the details as there are many. Looking at cab_guy's phone record, the first call (4:26) is outgoing. Regardless of the accuracy of the times, there must be an earlier incoming call from Adrienne to the dispatch. Presumably the dispatch is a different phone number.

Exactly correct. Thre was an earlier call, but not from AS's phone. That's why the phone records are important. One of the other numbers on the phone log must be the number attached to the phone Adrienne used to initially contact us.--Cab Guy

What matters now is what evidence the ME's office has come up with. And if they have been able to gather DNA.

What matters is all the information we can get. Of course, the ME report is important, but so is every little piece of fact and information we can get about what happened that fateful night in June. Closing off records or info. is not a useful strategy in solving cases of mystery. The wonderful thing about this thread is that if one person doesn't feel like taking in certain information, there are many others who may in an effort to bring some justice to AS and her family.--Cab Guy

Thank you Bernina. A strip mall explains the parking lot being so full of cars when the picture was taken. Cars were parked all the way back towards where the pumps are on the AMPM property. The video looks different because stores hadn't opened yet for the day. Although they're probably open on Saturday and Sunday but not at 5:00 a.m. Normally at 5:00 a.m. there shouldn't be cars parked there but suppose there could be for some reason. Someone could pull over for a minute or two or someone may have been driving/cutting through the parking lot. Anything is possible.

I posted the video/still a page or two back where I can see an SUV (on Adrienne's forehead), that is, unless its a kitty!

Also, did someone say there are cameras at the back of the AMPM that may contain unreleased video? Or is O'Reilly's video the only one to be concerned about?

:cat:

Have to factor in that it was the "Father's Day" weekend also, so there probably was a bit more than the usual traffic, people getting an early start out to the lakes or river. (The lakes DO have a max capacity, so once they reach that limit, you get turned away) And that location is close to the freeway entrance.

Just "Google Map" "Apache Trail & Lost Dutchman Blvd, Apache Junction, AZ".
That area is South of Lost Dutchman and between Apache Trail and Goldfield Rd. has fairly new homes, many on big lots or acreage, and then the older homes that have been there for 40-50 years. Apache Junction has been growing and expanding, especially during the early 2000's. There are young families and professionals moving there.
Getting stuck or or washed down a wash is pretty common in Arizona during the spring and Monsoon season. Because non-locals who move here don't have a clue about the dangers or the so called capabilities of their vehicle in flood conditions, and were continually needing emergency services that could be used somewhere else, Arizona passed the "Stupid Motorist Law" (yes, that really is the name of it). If you drive through a flooded wash, posted or un-posted, and you get stuck or washed down stream, YOU pay for all the emergency services needed to pull you out of the situation. 4-6 inches of water over a roadway may look pretty easy to drive through, but it can push your vehicle sideways instantly if the current is fast enough, in some cases, even full size 4 x 4's. It will literally raise your tires off the pavement.
Lost Dutchman is a fast access to Apache trail, I think the speed limit is 45 mph (maybe 55?) and anyone living off that main access would use that instead of navigating residential streets which are 25 mph.
So the boys in the SUV driving on Lost Dutchman doesn't seem suspicious to me, and they were video'd getting swept away by the vehicle behind them. They just made a bad decision. That helicopter ride is going to cost them an arm and a leg, to say nothing about the costs of repairs to their 4 x 4. I hope they or their buddies know how to work on engines.

Both my kids live in Tucson and they told me about this Stupid Motorist Law. LOL My daughters ex-MIL is one of those people who got caught in flash flooding and was swept down a wash several years back. The law wasn't in existance yet. I've been in Tucson during monsoon season and trying to cross a road with rushing water on it is scary. Yet many people do it. Some don't make it across. The white SUV just had a driver that the Stupid Motorist Law was made for.

Cab_Guy, why didn't you correct the initial call time when you were talking to JVM who was filling in on the Nancy Grace show? The initial call, thought to have been made by Adrienne, was placed at 4:23 a.m. according to published reports and as mentioned on the NG show. I read your explanation on the show transcript that the initial call came in but went to dispatch so the cab company called Adrianne back.

According to the chart above, is the cab company claiming the initial contact began at the later time, 4:26 (versus 4:23)? Or is that when the cab driver returned AS's call? Why doesn't the original call show up as well? It may be on another invoice related to another number. Where's that copy?

The initial contact between the cab driver and AS was at 4:23...the voicemail call was from an earlier call, made from a different phone, and that is why we have been unable to pinpoint that call , though we try to return all calls within 3 minutes.

BBM: That's kind of redundant, Arizona doesn't go on Daylight Savings Time so we are on Pacific Standard anyway, so all bills from T-Mobile, whatever state you live in, are set to PST?.....Never heard of Billing that had the end of call noted instead of the initiation of call.
Anyone else on the thread with a T-Mobile account? Only have access to Verizon because nobody else has towers out here that are consistent.

For your information, I have stated several times that the call time listed is the time the call ended. I have also stated that according to T-Mobile those listed times are the time the call ended. Whether it makes sense or not, that's the way they do it. As an aside, the police have listed 4:23 as the official time of the call, as well, not 4:26. <Mod Snip>-Cab Guy

Anyways, so we are thinking that first field call from A to the company was most likely from her phone since the only way we could know that from dispatch records is the VM that is now deleted????

I keep thinking that Adrienne was kept for a few days before she was killed if stranger abduction occurred, especially if for the specific reason to traffick her or sexually assault her. She had such pretty pictures of herself for anyone in their wide social group to peruse through.

Perhaps the publicity made the suspects worry that she was a liability to get caught, so they decided to kill her.

If not stranger abduction and someone from the party is involved, I'm still not completely sure it was bc of an accident that the kids wanted to cover up. If anything I've been thinking that young people these days, especially ones involved with gangs wanting to make money, could abduct a girl they know for a gang that trafficks.

Or she could have been murdered bc of the drama related to that evening.

So many avenues. I still believe myself that there was not an accident. If an "accident" occurred, I would think it would be due in part to emotions and anger running high during a heated argument with someone close to her than night. That's the only "accident" I see happening.

All IMHO. So many avenues for theories

Both my kids live in Tucson and they told me about this Stupid Motorist Law. LOL My daughters ex-MIL is one of those people who got caught in flash flooding and was swept down a wash several years back. The law wasn't in existance yet. I've been in Tucson during monsoon season and trying to cross a road with rushing water on it is scary. Yet many people do it. Some don't make it across. The white SUV just had a driver that the Stupid Motorist Law was made for.

:floorlaugh:

...now if they'd just pass a "Stupid Hiker Law".......I swear, I NEVER heard of so many mountain rescues than in the last few years down in the Phoenix area. I grew up almost on the East base of Camelback Mountain, we rode our horses up to the top of the eastern hump many, many times, and later took our climbing equipment, rappelled down the Praying monk, and climbed the different routes in Echo Canyon. No cell phones, no "Spot" GPS system........my parents would have killed me if I got stuck and had to have a helicopter air lift me out! :facepalm: If any of us got hurt, you sucked it up and hobbled home and didn't say a word!

All information is important to this case but to continue going over and over the same calls that have been discussed time and again seems to derail the thread and prevent new ideas and information from being presented. I don't know anyone here who questions the validity of the calls.

I would love to know if anyone has heard anything new or if the O'reillys video is going to be released. I'm also very interested in any information anyone may have on the Circle K delivery guy mentioned in the police report. Does anyone know why LE went to his home to question him?

Another curious thing. Are you aware the body of a young man was found in Tempe only two days after Adrienne first went missing and this body has yet to be identified?

Could there be a connection?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back