Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crossing fingers!
Are they looking for her or a suspect? Perhaps just asking if people heard /saw anything odd
recently.
I think they may be close!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I've been scouring this mornings news reports to try and find an article substantiating what Sand saw this morning... Still no luck....

I've been doing the same. They are being quiet.

Start- around 845pm or so... ash and university, proceeded north down ash to commute to the ash.rio salado area where accident was reported to occur

1. area where accident/(tires popped?) occured, and 911 report confirms someone drove the car onto a curb, or median or hit something in area. without knowing if car was traveling north or south, this already is a confusing place to figure out what happened.
There were many curb/tire marks on street, median, etc. It would be impossible to figure out which one possibly was her car, as its almost like the entire median is marked by the fast/furious racers...
IF she was going north on salado, THERE IS NO WAY to cross over to 1st street. its impossible via car. ON BIKE, I made my way down 1st street to proceed into general area... this area could very well have cameras under bridges but as it was fairly dark, was not able to see much that was easily noticed, and didn't see any particular cams in plain view.

2. proceeded 1st to farmer. i had an inclination to go down 1st instead, to wilson. but instead figured that perhaps farmer might have a road into brown. GUESS WHAT? no west bound way to get to brown from farmer. NONE. this street is not as desolate as it used to be, and noted several people walking (home, from mill?) in the area.

3. after not being able to access brown on farmer, i proceeded down 5th street. i then cut down wilson, and then went west to brown street. this street is reportedly the area where a salinas last left her vehicle. one thing stood out here, but as to not compromise the ongoing police/fbi investigation i will not comment as to what that is.

4. went down brown to intersection of roosevelt, then decided to turn south onto 5th street AS BROWN DOES NOT CUT thru roosevelt into the area where a salinas could perhaps take brown back to hardy, its not possible. (i will discuss my observation about this at the conclusion of this post...) a short hop down a street filled with many gentrified/large studios, as this area right where roosevelt goes to 5th has become filled with expensive condo/lofts.

5. turned onto road that becomes brown street. this is a wonderful street in tempe, i have had 2 seperate friends on this street prior, in past who lived here. heavily covered with trees, its a private road of older apartments. only thing of note was a pair of black pants on the lawn of the bend heading west down brown. weird? perhaps. a few people were out and about, the regular type of young people who frequent this area. nothing out of ordinary...

6. as i do not know, nor would i harass or invade the area where a salinas reportedly live, i went a bit north on hardy, and then made a u turn to the area of uni/hardy.. passing by park to east, i noticed a large pickup game of basketball at park, and remarked to myself how much better lit and clean the park is, than even a few years ago when i was more often in this part of tempe. it was nice, even. i noted two women pushing one baby carriage, and life seemed strangely normal.

7. here is the ampm where a salinas called for cab, to meet her. nothing out of ordinary, i waved to some bicylists who were cutting thru lot as i proceeded to bike leisurely down hardy. a great restaurant that stays busy here till 1am or so usually has made this area not as desolate and a popular watering hole for younger hip 20 somethings. the ampm lot i biked thru, and noted 2 young women casually talking under a tree. I used to live right next to this ampm lot that is full of restaurants now. in a beautiful condo, actually. IF this area is supposed to be scary, its not to the residents and people who use it. of course, its only 930-45 or so. (weather is warm, dust storm hasnt moved thru as of yet) as nothing seemed to be strange, i proceeded to make my way back down university, to my starting point of ash/university.

the biggest points I noted, IS THAT there is zero reason that a salinas left her car at roosevelt.brown area. its a street that doesnt connect to either farmer, or to brown that goes to hardy area where is near where she lived. this to me, is the biggest mystery. whether north.south.east.west, you have to PURPOSELY want to go down brown between roosevelt and wilson. there is no other reason, AND WHY would she or whom ever is driving, go to this area?

THERE WAS NO SIGNS, or police in this area. i saw ZERO foot presence or squad cars/trucks. i saw ONE salinas poster, at ampm on a gas pump. thats it.

other than that, i noted that the total area is not as desolate or run down as it was in the 1990s, or even 5 years ago. you can visually see it as a much more welcoming, friendly environment. i could imagine that into the early (late?) dawn hours, not a soul would most likely be in this area, so at best its desolate of people at that hour...

**IF ANYONE HAS SPECIFIC QUESTIONS, i can address those as I don't want to be too detailed in this post, as my memory is still pretty good and the details of every street, i could write a novel...

Attachments

• Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 27
Why is that happening? I'm not quoting two peeps. Don't even know how!!!

It sounds like they may have a new lead.

I am thinking that too. Wonder if they got cell phone pings from that night... She had to have been somewhere in that general area if she was the one calling the taxi...

I just feel like with the front end damage and two shot front tires her car would have been noisy or at least draw attention by the time she was approaching west brown on Wilson.

I swear someone in that neighborhood saw her and might have her. I'm glad they're going door to door, but I also hope they have the perimeter of the neighborhood sealed/under surveillance to make sure no one is leaving their house with anyone/anything suspicious to get out of the hot area.

If that's the case I would be very fearful of the outcome. Lets hope you are wrong or that if you're right, she's somehow still alive.

Your thinking is amazing to me! Like you imagining the noise the car would make. Really good work!!!

I am thinking that too. Wonder if they got cell phone pings from that night... She had to have been somewhere in that general area if she was the one calling the taxi...

Don't know about the pings but it could be they want to just rule out the area. Kind of like when they dragged the lake right after she went missing. They said they just wanted to be able to rule it out. But I found that to be a little strange with the lack of evidence they shared with the public.

Again, I think there's more they are not telling us or they wouldn't be there now.

Back to the car. Both tires "blew" out cause she was out diving like a mad woman.... (allegedly)
No damage to the car itself.
Car locked up. No sign of struggle.

Wonder what they found when they took the tires off and looked at the rims. -nothing???

The whole 911 call being a setup is possible to try and prove she was alone from 3:00am to 5:00am.

I hope that none of the friends had a 911 call or a call to a taxi on their cells!!!
If someone did set the scene up
I bet they made a few mistakes
add in drinking and they might have made many!!
moo

i had a dream about adrienne last night. i went to someone's house to talk to them (i think it was the BF) and i told LE to leave me alone with him so i could talk for a minute. they did, and they closed the door. i told the guy (BF??) that i wasn't there to point any fingers and i wouldn't tell anyone anything he told me, but then i asked him if she was dead or alive and i just wanted to know if we still needed to keep looking for her or if she didn't want to be found. then i noticed something under the bed move (it was kind of dark in the room) and i looked closer and it was her.. just hiding under the bed. i helped her out and gave her a big hug and told her she had no reason to hide.. everyone just wanted to know she was safe.

*sigh* i really really wish this dream would come true. but i'm not feeling so optimistic about it happening :(

The lake they checked first thing is it the one that is one her FB? It looks to be near the Mill maybe ?

dont know how to bump my epic quest last night, but check it out...

cheers forum members

uploadfromtaptalk1372700965971.jpg
Where is this?

gngr snap, thats prob view from a mountain, peering west. its a common vantage point, and thats our magical, historic mill on mill ave that was just refurbished. that area, right near mill is sometimes populated w over 100,000 people plus for things like july 4th, new years, etc. its a main artery thru tempe, leads to town lake, and asu as well. its also, an area where salinas might of been earlier that night and fought w her bf, in early reports at least

Start- around 845pm or so... ash and university, proceeded north down ash to commute to the ash.rio salado area where accident was reported to occur

1. area where accident/(tires popped?) occured, and 911 report confirms someone drove the car onto a curb, or median or hit something in area. without knowing if car was traveling north or south, this already is a confusing place to figure out what happened.
There were many curb/tire marks on street, median, etc. It would be impossible to figure out which one possibly was her car, as its almost like the entire median is marked by the fast/furious racers...
IF she was going north on salado, THERE IS NO WAY to cross over to 1st street. its impossible via car. ON BIKE, I made my way down 1st street to proceed into general area... this area could very well have cameras under bridges but as it was fairly dark, was not able to see much that was easily noticed, and didn't see any particular cams in plain view.

2. proceeded 1st to farmer. i had an inclination to go down 1st instead, to wilson. but instead figured that perhaps farmer might have a road into brown. GUESS WHAT? no west bound way to get to brown from farmer. NONE. this street is not as desolate as it used to be, and noted several people walking (home, from mill?) in the area.

3. after not being able to access brown on farmer, i proceeded down 5th street. i then cut down wilson, and then went west to brown street. this street is reportedly the area where a salinas last left her vehicle. one thing stood out here, but as to not compromise the ongoing police/fbi investigation i will not comment as to what that is.

4. went down brown to intersection of roosevelt, then decided to turn south onto 5th street AS BROWN DOES NOT CUT thru roosevelt into the area where a salinas could perhaps take brown back to hardy, its not possible. (i will discuss my observation about this at the conclusion of this post...) a short hop down a street filled with many gentrified/large studios, as this area right where roosevelt goes to 5th has become filled with expensive condo/lofts.

5. turned onto road that becomes brown street. this is a wonderful street in tempe, i have had 2 seperate friends on this street prior, in past who lived here. heavily covered with trees, its a private road of older apartments. only thing of note was a pair of black pants on the lawn of the bend heading west down brown. weird? perhaps. a few people were out and about, the regular type of young people who frequent this area. nothing out of ordinary...

6. as i do not know, nor would i harass or invade the area where a salinas reportedly live, i went a bit north on hardy, and then made a u turn to the area of uni/hardy.. passing by park to east, i noticed a large pickup game of basketball at park, and remarked to myself how much better lit and clean the park is, than even a few years ago when i was more often in this part of tempe. it was nice, even. i noted two women pushing one baby carriage, and life seemed strangely normal.

7. here is the ampm where a salinas called for cab, to meet her. nothing out of ordinary, i waved to some bicylists who were cutting thru lot as i proceeded to bike leisurely down hardy. a great restaurant that stays busy here till 1am or so usually has made this area not as desolate and a popular watering hole for younger hip 20 somethings. the ampm lot i biked thru, and noted 2 young women casually talking under a tree. I used to live right next to this ampm lot that is full of restaurants now. in a beautiful condo, actually. IF this area is supposed to be scary, its not to the residents and people who use it. of course, its only 930-45 or so. (weather is warm, dust storm hasnt moved thru as of yet) as nothing seemed to be strange, i proceeded to make my way back down university, to my starting point of ash/university.

the biggest points I noted, IS THAT there is zero reason that a salinas left her car at roosevelt.brown area. its a street that doesnt connect to either farmer, or to brown that goes to hardy area where is near where she lived. this to me, is the biggest mystery. whether north.south.east.west, you have to PURPOSELY want to go down brown between roosevelt and wilson. there is no other reason, AND WHY would she or whom ever is driving, go to this area?

THERE WAS NO SIGNS, or police in this area. i saw ZERO foot presence or squad cars/trucks. i saw ONE salinas poster, at ampm on a gas pump. thats it.

other than that, i noted that the total area is not as desolate or run down as it was in the 1990s, or even 5 years ago. you can visually see it as a much more welcoming, friendly environment. i could imagine that into the early (late?) dawn hours, not a soul would most likely be in this area, so at best its desolate of people at that hour...

**IF ANYONE HAS SPECIFIC QUESTIONS, i can address those as I don't want to be too detailed in this post, as my memory is still pretty good and the details of every street, i could write a novel...

Hey Goblin! Great sleuthing! You are simply invaluable. Grat visual you painted for us! You seriously should consider writing a novel. Naturally I am dying to know about number 3 and what you saw there you feel you can't disclose to us.

Also, the black pants you saw. Dud you check to see if they were male or female? Those could be relevant.

I'm thinking the reason she left her car in such an unlikely spot would be to hide it if she or whoever driving was intoxicated.

Great work! Amazing and thank you SOOOO much! Glad you got b k home safely!!!

*advertiser censored*

gngr snap, thats prob view from a mountain, peering west. its a common vantage point, and thats our magical, historic mill on mill ave that was just refurbished. that area, right near mill is sometimes populated w over 100,000 people plus for things like july 4th, new years, etc. its a main artery thru tempe, leads to town lake, and asu as well. its also, an area where salinas might of been earlier that night and fought w her bf, in early reports at least

It's a rather bleak and foreboding picture IMO. I have wondered why Addienne changed her FB cover to that shortly before she disappeared. It seems ominous to me.

But on the other hand maybe she thought it was beautiful.

there are so many articles of clothing, bottles, graffiti, stickers, half built bicycles, it actually didnt seem that odd, considering the refuse you see round here.

my best guess is that this particular article of clothing was dropped from a laundry basket as it was being carried back to the apts, as it was right next to the laundry room of an apt complex.

to go to roosevelt/brown area, or approach it from wilson? whether down 5th, or perhaps if she went down 1st. NO REASON to go here. none what so ever. its even a bit of a strange detour on bike.

my deepest feelings on this, is that their was a reason they/her turned on this street. it was after the accident, and that car was on two popped tires. to turn here, when it has ZERO outlets to her apt, or to the ampm, or wherever else she might of wanted to go, i can't figure it out. seems ultra bizarro. of all the things on my few trips thru the area, this is what continues to stick out as being odd.

i had a dream about adrienne last night. i went to someone's house to talk to them (i think it was the BF) and i told LE to leave me alone with him so i could talk for a minute. they did, and they closed the door. i told the guy (BF??) that i wasn't there to point any fingers and i wouldn't tell anyone anything he told me, but then i asked him if she was dead or alive and i just wanted to know if we still needed to keep looking for her or if she didn't want to be found. then i noticed something under the bed move (it was kind of dark in the room) and i looked closer and it was her.. just hiding under the bed. i helped her out and gave her a big hug and told her she had no reason to hide.. everyone just wanted to know she was safe.

*sigh* i really really wish this dream would come true. but i'm not feeling so optimistic about it happening :(

Hey Mama! That was an interesting dream you had and I wish it would come true!!!

I'm not at all surprised you dreamed it. If you're like me it's on your mind when you go to sleep.

I keep searching my mind for clues. Things we might have missed. But I keep coming up blank.

there are so many articles of clothing, bottles, graffiti, stickers, half built bicycles, it actually didnt seem that odd, considering the refuse you see round here.

my best guess is that this particular article of clothing was dropped from a laundry basket as it was being carried back to the apts, as it was right next to the laundry room of an apt complex.

to go to roosevelt/brown area, or approach it from wilson? whether down 5th, or perhaps if she went down 1st. NO REASON to go here. none what so ever. its even a bit of a strange detour on bike.

my deepest feelings on this, is that their was a reason they/her turned on this street. it was after the accident, and that car was on two popped tires. to turn here, when it has ZERO outlets to her apt, or to the ampm, or wherever else she might of wanted to go, i can't figure it out. seems ultra bizarro. of all the things on my few trips thru the area, this is what continues to stick out as being odd.

Hmmm.. If that's the case I wonder how her dad found it so easily? I'm sorry I'm not really getting the picture.

Is it known that the crime scene vans have anything to do with this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoTX local