AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet Dreams 2HIP! Thanks for all the work you have done. I don't think anyone meant to be critical of you. :)

I think this case and all the lack of information is putting everyone on edge. Time for me to call it a night too. Thanks again for the theories.

<Brain Fry! I finally gave up after 2 hours and deleted my attempt at a color coded timeline, lol.>

Good work out there folks. Keep it up!! :)

2hip,

I meant no harm. I have been following along with your thoughtful and insightful posts for Adrienne. I don't think it is too much to ask you to clarify your theory to help me or others better understand. I'm just trying to narrow down a theory of my own.
I think it is important to stick to as close to factual (not opinionated) reported timelines if they are to be accurately presented for the benefit of all who are reading here.
We are all here for the same reason, I believe. We care and want Adrienne to come home.

jmo

Ok Goblinsolo so I would love it of you could please check:

how the curbs look on Rio Salado heading South, right before the intersection of Ash and Rio Salado PKWY.

Can you ride due east on West Fifth street starting at Hardy? Pay close attention as you are riding in between S Mitchell and Roosevelt please!!

Also, there is some creepy looking massage parlor in the complex between Brown and Roosevelt. You can see it from Roosevelt and its called "On the Run" massage.

Let me know if it seems open at odd hours please.

Lmk obviously if it seems like there's anyone lurking around and seeming suspicious.

And PLEASE be careful.

God Speed! Bless you!

I was also curious about this massage parlor complex. Isn't this the area where Adrienne was last reported seen at 5am? (or 4:30 am depending on which report is correct). Are there cameras in or on that building that would have spotted Adrienne walking by?

ETA; Tempe Police are searching for 19 year old Adrienne Salinas who was last seen on Saturday, June 15, 2013 in the area of Brown Street and Roosevelt Street in Tempe at 4:30 AM. http://www.tempe.gov/index.aspx?page=31&recordid=1579

jmo

If we put the boyfriend back into the equation, then we have something. They fought earlier in the evening, they weren't really girlfriend and boyfriend, she was angry enough to jump out of the car when he tried to take her home, then she kept texting him and he was unavailable. Why was he unavailable??? Where was he??

I certainlty hope LE has the answer to these questions because we sure don't.

I'm assuming with two front flat tired she would have driven the car very slow. Not to mention if she stopped for a little while after the wreck to get out and check the damage of her car. She also was calling her bf non stop at this point so
It seems like maybe she was taking her time hoping that he would come help her?
That she could get in touch with him? 11 text messages to him!

I wish I knew.

We just know the wreck happened at 3:44 am and she was able to drop the car at Roosevelt and west brown and call a cab around 4:23 and then by 5:05 we know she had already swung by her house and was heading out to the am pm.

Pooley said that a passerby tried to render assistance after witnessing the accident, in which the car struck a median, but the car sped away. He said police cannot say with any certainty who was driving.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...sing-tempe-student-search-continues-abrk.html

jmo

I do agree that users need to make sure their theories reflect the facts provided by LE in this case. I'm a fact nazi so I agree and respect you in this.

If you would like to go through the hundreds of posts I've submitted and others as well to verify everything that's fine.

I've dedicated countless painstaking hours to the facts in this case and now an offering up my theories based off of said facts that I've only obtained from LE sources.

I'm tired now and am going to bed.

Take care guys and keep the hope alive for Adrienne. Much love:

Good night Hip2BSquare & MissDemeanor and thank you for your diligence.

I hope that the pings are released. That would help us in this case. The roommate said in the video that she never saw Adrienne come back into the apartment after her car accident. I think this info might be very important.

Also, one thing keeps bugging my mind. We know her boyfriend said he drove her to his house and back. During the way back, she jumped out of the car.

Now bear with me, what if they were driving Adrienne's car? Makes sense that the jumping out of the car happened in her car due to the car driving erratically and hitting the median. Then whatever happened happened. Adrienne never went back to her apartment and boyfriend drives his car from her house to his. Pings, I think therein lies the answer. Of course this is just me speculating.

Very good point about the car!! THAT makes sense as to why she got out of the car to walk home.
(we don't have the whole story )
Wonder if she did get a ride from someone to the AM/PM. Inside a car I could see her vanishing in 120seconds and the driver not seeing her.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Ive hit a curb going no more than 20mph and popped just one tire. I immediately had to pull off into the closest shopping complex and change my tire.

You're not getting more than 50 feet without the wheel scraping the ground and your alignment getting shot, especially with two shot front tires.

That's why it's hard for me to believe that she sped away from the scene as the 911 caller claimed. That part just irks me to infinity and back! Damn 911 caller. Lol

Ive hit a curb going no more than 20mph and popped just one tire. I immediately had to pull off into the closest shopping complex and change my tire.

You're not getting more than 50 feet without the wheel scraping the ground and your alignment getting shot, especially with two shot front tires.

That's why it's hard for me to believe that she sped away from the scene as the 911 caller claimed. That part just irks me to infinity and back! Damn 911 caller. Lol

THANK YOU!!!!:banghead:

You know, I've separated my car key from my house keys when I've had to give my car key to a tow tuck driver or to an auto shop.

I know her car key was left at home, but perhaps this is why it was separated from her house keys...???

The single solitary car key LE found at her apartment throws me for a loop (not even mentioning her wallet!) .... Was the key a spare.... Was the key the actual
Key she used that night? Can they try to get prints off that key or her car to see of anyone else was driving her car?

Did the 911 caller describe the car? How do we know for sure that was Adrienne that ran into the curb, if anyone ran into the curb at all?!?!

Did the 911 caller describe the car? How do we know for sure that was Adrienne that ran into the curb, if anyone ran into the curb at all?!?!

There had to be more to that 911 call that was not released by the media. They just gave us the "enticing part". The details, etc. were snipped. I've called 911 several times (we live in the hood, yay!) and they gather quite a bit of information during those calls. It probably wasn't "newsworthy".

ETA: OR, there was information pertinent somehow to the case that LE didn't want released...

Here is the link for the cousin's shooting a year ago: http://www.kpho.com/story/20538225/shooting-victims-mom-pleads-for-answers-memorial-planned

I just drove my husband to the light rail in Mesa. Drove through a dust storm, past two forensics vans and a burning home. It's humid and the air is hot and heavy, the sky is hazy and everything feels just... "off". Hope goblinsolo is okay out there on his bike...

I got the same feeling - here just a little west of you the weather is hazy and dreary as well :(. It is "off" today.

I worry too about Goblinsolo.

There had to be more to that 911 call that was not released by the media. They just gave us the "enticing part". The details, etc. were snipped. I've called 911 several times (we live in the hood, yay!) and they gather quite a bit of information during those calls. It probably wasn't "newsworthy".

ETA: OR, there was information pertinent somehow to the case that LE didn't want released...

Good point! I'm sure there was something that substantiated and qualified the call that LE is privy to and we aren't. SandSage on the prowl this morning! :D

And hood for life yay! I've lived In the hood many times in life in many different cities. Builds character IMHO ;)

I got the same feeling - here just a little west of you the weather is hazy and dreary as well :(. It is "off" today.

I worry too about Goblinsolo.

Will feel better when we hear from him here... It's like some kind of foreboding sadness is hanging in the air. Just odd... Let's shake this! :D

Where were those forensics vans?! Burning house???

Oh no.

Vans were at University and Country Club and the house was on Main St (Apache) at approximately Longmore... we were coming from east side... blech. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett