AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense to me that AS had just had an accident with a witness and she was attempting to get the car home. She most likely feared a DUI (they could run her plates) and was looking over her shoulder for a cop to show up at any moment. She leaves her wallet and identification hidden behind at home so she can claim she is "someone else if she happens to run into cops looking for her" . She leaves the house quickly to catch a cab away from the house where she fears LE might track her to.

I think this scenario could explain why she called the cab to meet at the AMPM and why the wallet/key/ID was left behind.

jmo

My thought exactly on why she would leave the wallet presumable with her ID in it at home - !!!

(In case of getting pulled over she could claim a diff age and didn't have ID on her for officer to check and prove otherwise.)

Thanks for bumping this idea up!!!!

Yes! Yes! There is something going on here below surface! Father knows she was taken! Affiliations with cartels? I'm only brainstorming. This IS Phoenix here, the cartel kidnapping capital of the U S. Oh, you're acting like that's not what's up here? Silly of you.

It makes sense to me that AS had just had an accident with a witness and she was attempting to get the car home. She most likely feared a DUI (they could run her plates) and was looking over her shoulder for a cop to show up at any moment. She leaves her wallet and identification hidden behind at home so she can claim she is "someone else if she happens to run into cops looking for her" . She leaves the house quickly to catch a cab away from the house where she fears LE might track her to.

I think this scenario could explain why she called the cab to meet at the AMPM and why the wallet/key/ID was left behind.

jmo

That all makes very good sense. I wonder if the car was registered in her name or her fathers

Well then, isn't this cute. Sorry, but this comment not only offends me greatly, but it also serves no purpose here. I don't know who you are or where you come from, but shut the f up.

No offense intended.
Duh cartel! I was thinking about blonde girls and thinking sex trade.
I guess they would. I do apologize.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Revised timeline:

3:00 am - Adrienne returns to the apartment

3:35 am - Adrienne heads out of Apartment after packing an overnight bag, also bringing her car key, and house key. (She takes Brown St to Hardy, heads N on Hardy, then East on Rio Salado Pkwy IMHO)

3:44 am - Adrienne wrecks on Rio Salado PKWY right before intersection of Ash and Rio Salado Pkwy.

3:44-4:22 am - Adrienne drives her car (from Rio Salado pkwy to WEST on 1st Street. She then heads due South on Wilson, West on West Brown, ending at West Brown and Roosevelt) where she leaves her car. IMHO

4:23 am - Adrienne has locked the doors and left the car on Roosevelt and West Brown and then calls a cab. (She walks due South on Roosevelt, West on 5th, and North onto S mitchell And West on Brown back to Her Apartment. IMHO)

4:42 am - Adrienne is back at her apartment, drops off the key to her wrecked car and still leaves her wallet. She changes clothes.

4:43 am - Cab Driver is waiting at AMPM on Hardy and University South of the apartment.

5:02-5:04 am - She Walks back out with her overnight bag and house key. (she walks from her complex to the corner of brown and hardy and begins walking S on Hardy toward University IMHO)

5:05 am - Cabbie calls Adrienne and she says she is a minute away. By this time I would think she is nearing 5th street and Hardy.

5:07 am - Cabbie Calls and her phone is off.

e5y5apej.jpg

That's so weird. I have no idea why both those posts were quoted in my reply. I don't even know how to quote more than one poster at a time.

Every thing on the timeline I've provided is based on all facts.

The only reason why I say IMHO is to be politically correct as my timeline is not a valid/credible source of info from a legal perspective.

No offense intended.
Duh cartel! I was thinking about blonde girls and thinking sex trade.
I guess they would. I do apologize.

HEY!!! I'm blonde!!!

:D

PS ..... I could tell you didn't understand what you were posting. Hugs!!!

Revised timeline:

3:00 am - Adrienne returns to the apartment

3:35 am - Adrienne heads out of Apartment after packing an overnight bag, also bringing her car key, and house key. (She takes Brown St to Hardy, heads N on Hardy, then East on Rio Salado Pkwy IMHO)

3:44 am - Adrienne wrecks on Rio Salado PKWY right before intersection of Ash and Rio Salado Pkwy.

3:44-4:22 am - Adrienne drives her car (from Rio Salado pkwy to WEST on 1st Street. She then heads due South on Wilson, West on West Brown, ending at West Brown and Roosevelt) where she leaves her car. IMHO

4:23 am - Adrienne has locked the doors and left the car on Roosevelt and West Brown and then calls a cab. (She walks due South on Roosevelt, West on 5th, and North onto S mitchell And West on Brown back to Her Apartment. IMHO)

4:42 am - Adrienne is back at her apartment, drops off the key to her wrecked car and still leaves her wallet. She changes clothes.

4:43 am - Cab Driver is waiting at AMPM on Hardy and University South of the apartment.

5:02-5:04 am - She Walks back out with her overnight bag and house key. (she walks from her complex to the corner of brown and hardy and begins walking S on Hardy toward University IMHO)

5:05 am - Cabbie calls Adrienne and she says she is a minute away. By this time I would think she is nearing 5th street and Hardy.

5:07 am - Cabbie Calls and her phone is off.

e5y5apej.jpg

From looking at google maps it should take about 4 minutes to drive from the accident site to where the car was found. Can you speculate on what would have accounted for nearly 40 or more minutes before she locks the car up and heads back to her apartment?

Or, am I missing something?

jmo

Was the cousin male/female? I haven't heard about the cousin.

AS is such a tiny girl... :(
I have no idea how her having the Valley Fever would affect her.
If someone knew that she'd had it and if her lungs were still comprised...
Just makes me so sad how her dad said she had enough pain in her life.

3:00am – Last seen by roommates when she left to go to boyfriend’s home. Her apartment is on Ash Avenue

Witness says “they” in her 911 call.

Operator asked how many people she thought was in the car and the witness said she thought there were two, she thought she saw one in the passenger seat.

Sooo.... If she was driving over to her boyfriend's apartment with her overnight bag why would she be bringing someone with her? Seems odd to me.

Did the witness see only one person get out of the car after the wreck?

Was the cousin male/female? I haven't heard about the cousin.

AS is such a tiny girl... :(
I have no idea how her having the Valley Fever would affect her.
If someone knew that she'd had it and if her lungs were still comprised...
Just makes me so sad how her dad said she had enough pain in her life.

He was male. He was shot through a window or wall or something. Very strange incident. I don't think the shooter was ever found.

Did the witness see only one person get out of the car after the wreck?

The person who witnessed her car crashing into the median didn't see anyone get out and the reference to "they" was probably generic. They couldn't be sure if there was one or two people in the vehicle.

3:00am – Last seen by roommates when she left to go to boyfriend’s home. Her apartment is on Ash Avenue

Operator asked how many people she thought was in the car and the witness said she thought there were two, she thought she saw one in the passenger seat.

Sooo.... If she was driving over to her boyfriend's apartment with her overnight bag why would she be bringing someone with her? Seems odd to me.

I don't think she would. And I think she was alone at that time. Intoxicated probably.

In the timelines I think we need to be careful to use MSM or LE quotes links. Something verified.

jmo

From looking at google maps it should take about 4 minutes to drive from the accident site to where the car was found. Can you speculate on what would have accounted for nearly 40 or more minutes before she locks the car up and heads back to her apartment?

Or, am I missing something?

jmo

I'm assuming with two front flat tired she would have driven the car very slow. Not to mention if she stopped for a little while after the wreck to get out and check the damage of her car. She also was calling her bf non stop at this point so
It seems like maybe she was taking her time hoping that he would come help her? That she could get in touch with him? 11 text messages to him!

I wish I knew.

We just know the wreck happened at 3:44 am and she was able to drop the car at Roosevelt and west brown and call a cab around 4:23 and then by 5:05 we know she had already swung by her house and was heading out to the am pm.

The whole idea that her apartment was on ash came from Incorrect information on the first missing person flyer! Unfortunately that is the flyer that most people still circulate.

It's just so maddening to have so little to go on that we keep going over the same things over and over like its going to change something. We need something new. They, LE, need to give us more information. They aren't telling us everything. I have a hunch they might really suspect the boyfriend. Just a hunch.

I'm assuming with two front flat tired she would have driven the car very slow. Not to mention if she stopped for a little while after the wreck to get out and check the damage of her car. She also was calling her bf non stop at this point so
It seems like maybe she was taking her te hoping that he would come help her? That she could get in touch with him?

I wish I knew.

We just know the wreck happened at 3:44 am and she was able to drop the car at Roosevelt and west brown and call a cab around 4:23 and then by 5:05 we know she had already swung by her house and was heading out to the am pm.

I agree. She probably sat in the car for a while trying to figure out what to do.

In the timelines I think we need to be careful to use MSM or LE quotes links. Something verified.

jmo

I do agree that users need to make sure their theories reflect the facts provided by LE in this case. I'm a fact nazi so I agree and respect you in this.

If you would like to go through the hundreds of posts I've submitted and others as well to verify everything that's fine.

I've dedicated countless painstaking hours to the facts in this case and now an offering up my theories based off of said facts that I've only obtained from LE sources.

I'm tired now and am going to bed.

Take care guys and keep the hope alive for Adrienne. Much love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members