AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goblinsolo, you mentioned biking through that business complex that is in conjunction with AMPM. You said it was very relaxed, two young women sitting under a tree talking I think you said?

I have a feeling the significant thing here is Adrienne saying she was 1 minute away on her last call to cab at 5:05. (If we take her word for it and estimate she was really less than one minute away on foot to the AM PM)

The walking time from Adrienne's apt to AMPM is around 9 minutes total.

pe7ege6a.jpg

So what is exactly 1 minute north walking distance from the AMPM?

saju8ajy.jpg

The corner of west 7th and hardy.

MissDemeanor, I used google walk to see how long a walk it is from her complex. It estimates the walking time/distance.

MissDemeanor, I used google walk to see how long a walk it is from her complex. It estimates the walking time/distance.

Ohhhhhh that's cool! I wondered if you had gotten it from google or mapquest. I didn't know they could estimate walking times!

Thanks for that valuable info!

:)

Interesting....Rosita's is my favorite Mexican restaurant. Great food.

Somebody may have addressed this..or maybe I'm crazy..BUT if the party was on the night if the 14th, then she went missing in the wee hours of the 15th. Her Father became concerned when didn't call him on Fathers Day, which was Sunday the 16th. So she was missing 24+ hours before her Father noticed?? If I'm right, nobody (roommates) noticed prior to that??
Please tell me I'm crazy...

Ok miss and goblin and sand and wide open and gngr and EVERYONE (thank you!) keep holding down the thread! Gonna go stuff my face with more food as this case is stressing me the F out. Feel free to edit any of my stuff if you find inconsistencies and feel free to use any of my maps or info if they help.

God bless!

2Hip - looking at your great screenshots, and knowing now that the walking time is 9 minutes instead of the five I was considering, I'm even more puzzled as to why she would want the cab to meet her at the AM/PM at that time of the morning knowing she would have to walk that far.

Doesn't that seem strange to you? Surely she had some kind of idea how dangerous it could be. I'm sure that parents as protective as hers were had probably warned her to be careful many many times. I can't imagine being that young and defenseless (if she was alone) and not being fearful.

Here are some tidbits to chew on.

1. Nobody becomes a suspect until LE has evidence pointing to an individual. And they are going to say that Person XYZ is not a suspect even if they're digging and digging for evidence to show that XYZ was involved.

2. it seems unlikely that a person on foot would abduct her. After all, it was nearly sunrise at 5 a.m., and the person would have to carry her or use a weapon to coerce her to follow.

3. Driving over a median could cause a bloody nose, bloody lip, etc.

4. If she didn't have her wallet, how was she going to pay for the taxi?

Somebody may have addressed this..or maybe I'm crazy..BUT if the party was on the night if the 14th, then she went missing in the wee hours of the 15th. Her Father became concerned when didn't call him on Fathers Day, which was Sunday the 16th. So she was missing 24+ hours before her Father noticed?? If I'm right, nobody (roommates) noticed prior to that??
Please tell me I'm crazy...

That is correct. But her roommates thought she was at her boyfriends evidently so they were not concerned and the boyfriend (I guess) thought she just didn't make it over (again speculation) and didn't evidently think much about all the missed calls or text saying she was coming over.

Yeah....we're all going crazy over this! :banghead:

If another car was chasing her, wouldn't the witness have noticed this? I thought the witness said she was driving erratically so he/she moved to the other lane.

Ok miss and goblin and sand and wide open and gngr and EVERYONE (thank you!) keep holding down the thread! Gonna go stuff my face with more food as this case is stressing me the F out. Feel free to edit any of my stuff if you find inconsistencies and feel free to use any of my maps or info if they help.

God bless!

Thanks hon! Take care of yourself. I haven't eaten anything either.

I'm becoming obsessed with this case and wanting to find Adrienne safe and sound.

Thanks for all your great work!

so, the theory is she got to ampm, and headed back to her apt?

or, before getting to ampm?

or, we don't know?

Someone keeps posting a timeline that begins at 3 a.m. Wasn't she at her boyfriend's home having an argument before 3 a.m.? Why isn't that on the timeline?

Clueless, as far as I know those times (when she was at her boyfriend's having an argument) have never been reported. At least I know I have never seen them.

I think that the reason the timeline begins at 3:00 am is because the very first reports that came out had the roommate saying Adrienne left to go BACK to her boyfriend's place at that time. Later on it was reported to be 3:30 am but no one is sure of the exact time.

Hope this helps.

at 5am, the only biz' open in that area is ampm, and the circle k on southwst corner.

and, harlows for breakfast opens at 7am always. i wonder how early the kitchen staff shows up. they did car wash at that restaurant lot, btw

so, im just thinking who the heck was in this area at that time

Thanks hon! Take care of yourself. I haven't eaten anything either.

I'm becoming obsessed with this case and wanting to find Adrienne safe and sound.

Thanks for all your great work!

I have kind of run out of ways in my head that would have her be okay.
I really doubt she ran off to Mexico or anywhere else.
She was heading to her BF's house and IMO, intended to get there. Her texting shows she was determined to continue on with, or repair, whatever the cause of the fight.
She was prevented from getting there. To me, that leaves abduction with a bad ending, or being hit by a car, yet there is no evidence of an accident scene.

so, the theory is she got to ampm, and headed back to her apt?

or, before getting to ampm?

or, we don't know?

Goblin...I don't think we know! But I do agree with you that it's a longshot because it was never reported that she was seen on the surveillance tapes, as you pointed out earlier.

;)

I have kind of run out of ways in my head that would have her be okay.
I really doubt she ran off to Mexico or anywhere else.
She was heading to her BF's house and IMO, intended to get there. Her texting shows she was determined to continue on with, or repair, whatever the cause of the fight.
She was prevented from getting there. To me, that leaves abduction with a bad ending, or being hit by a car, yet there is no evidence of an accident scene.

Yeah...and that's probably the same deduction LE has come up with.

I just WISH she was down in Mexico!!!

Know what I mean??

And it could be possible...but then again...after becoming more involved in the case here in the forum...I agree....outcome isn't looking good.

Not in the slightest!

2. it seems unlikely that a person on foot would abduct her. After all, it was nearly sunrise at 5 a.m., and the person would have to carry her or use a weapon to coerce her to follow.

I agree. She either got in a car with someone she trusted or was dragged into a car by one or more perps.

4. If she didn't have her wallet, how was she going to pay for the taxi?

She could have had cash. As SandSage pointed out last night, she was a waitress and could have quite a bit of cash in her overnight purse she had with her.

I have stayed quiet for several days, reading everything, re-reading everything, typing posts out, posing them, then deleting them moments later because I fear violating TOS...

I was at the vigil held last week. Sad that there were so few people there. But I did see her father - heartbreaking. And her mother, whom we have not heard from aside from the first interview. Interesting, this.

I am glad that the BF is sorta back in the mix here today.

I have stayed quiet for several days, reading everything, re-reading everything, typing posts out, posing them, then deleting them moments later because I fear violating TOS...

I was at the vigil held last week. Sad that there were so few people there. But I did see her father - heartbreaking. And her mother, whom we have not heard from aside from the first interview. Interesting, this.

I am glad that the BF is sorta back in the mix here today.

Awwwww AzPistonsGirl !!! I wish you would leave your posts and not delete them as they might provide valuable insight we have missed.

The vigil must have been very sad. Thanks for posting this.

I hope I'm not violating TOS. If you see me do so I hope you will tell me.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member