AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
until its proven so, she didnt go back to home after accident. not from what im reading. its too conflicting.

who said she changed into diff clothing? they let her leave house after accident, no car? 4-5am? she didn't say to anyone she was calling cab, heading to ampm? why not, just call cab at home/apt?

again, its not making any sense.

IF she was at ampm, store cam or outside, that would of been told.
the police and community is leading us to believe that she had not been seen nor made it to ampm, the cab driver was alone.

now, if thats misinformation, or to mislead the public, thats possible, i guess.

It has been in many media reports that she DID go back to her apartment and change clothes after the accident. They just do not say who saw her.

whos' to say when the party 'ended' at her apt.
im not so sure it wasn't still packed and rockin' late into morning.
perhaps there were people there she didn't wanna associate with. so many questions...

but no one is really talking, and the LE has stated on news vid that their are a few people from that party, they still wanna question. that much is known

there is no reason, then, that the area of roosevelt/brown to be of any interest then. IF her final known area of being at, was somewhere between her apt and ampm?

but, there is definite police involvement WAY outside that area. why would anything except the area between 5th/hardy and ampm be of importance, anymore? if all signs point to that being the final puzzle of time?

its the party, or the ampm? or the tiny walk to ampm and park, then?

im not so sure we can rest on the medias' assertation that she went home after accident. is it based on her clothing being changed from what she wore previously? yet, thats only confirmed by visually seeing it, who talked with her actually after accident? that, hasnt been said. was it noted that she changed? this is a definite? these aren't rhetorical questions, im seriously not convinced, nor do i know.

yet, that news story is conflicting, as well.

''the Gateway Community College student was last seen in the early morning hours of June 15 leaving her Tempe apartment after a party to visit her boyfriend in Scottsdale''

LAST SEEN. so, was she last seen, twice? when she went home? who saw her?

Here is another news story quoting the police that states she went back to her apartment following the wreck:

Tempe police said around 3:30 a.m., Salinas left her apartment near Hardy and Brown – where a party was underway – to visit her boyfriend in Scottsdale.

Around 3:45 a.m. police said someone saw Salinas' car slam into the median, near Rio Salado and Ash, and then drive off with two flat tires.

She drove for less than a mile to Brown and Roosevelt, where she left her disabled car.

From there, police said Salinas walked about a quarter mile back to her apartment.

They believe she changed her clothes, leaving behind her keys and wallet, before taking off again.

http://www.kpho.com/story/22687012/mother-of-missing-tempe-teen-makes-emotional-plea-for-her-safe-return

ok, she calls cab at 5am. but, dissapears, possibly as close as her apt?

the police, home searched/patrolled the community at large but aren't roasting the people who went to the party or were there at the 500am period of time, not that we know, at least.

who was in last contact with her? thats her apt, from the last reports. the ampm surveillance shows cab with no one, and cabbie was alone.

the park, her apt, 5th street to hardy. and ampm.

she dissapeared somewhere in that vicinity, then.

IF we can trust the media reports.

I'm thinking if CBS news is 'quoting police' they at least make sure what they are quoting is accurate. LE doesn't like to be misquoted.

Around 3:45 a.m. police said someone saw Salinas' car slam into the median, near Rio Salado and Ash, and then drive off with two flat tires.

She drove for less than a mile to Brown and Roosevelt, where she left her disabled car.

From there, police said Salinas walked about a quarter mile back to her apartment.

They believe she changed her clothes, leaving behind her keys and wallet, before taking off again.

Cell phone records show that shortly after 5 a.m., Salinas called a cab company and asked them to meet her at the AM/PM on the corner of Hardy and University – less than a ¼ mile from her apartment.

Police said her cell phone either died or was turned off shortly after the call was placed.

The driver told police Salinas never showed up.

Tempe police told CBS 5 News they've seen the cabbie on the gas station's surveillance video – but, there's no sign of Salinas.

They interviewed him and searched his home.

Police said, at this time, the cab driver is not a suspect.****

http://www.kpho.com/story/22687012/...teen-makes-emotional-plea-for-her-safe-return

Cell phone records show that shortly after 5 a.m., Salinas called a cab company and asked them to meet her at the AM/PM on the corner of Hardy and University – less than a ¼ mile from her apartment.

Police said her cell phone either died or was turned off shortly after the call was placed.

The driver told police Salinas never showed up.

Tempe police told CBS 5 News they've seen the cabbie on the gas station's surveillance video – but, there's no sign of Salinas.

They interviewed him and searched his home.

Police said, at this time, the cab driver is not a suspect.****

http://www.kpho.com/story/22687012/...teen-makes-emotional-plea-for-her-safe-return

I think this article is 99% accurate.

Two facts are missing that also have been reported:

She first called the cab at 4:23 am

She called her boyfriend 11 times between 4:10-4:17 and texted him once saying "I'm coming over".

If it is not in quotes, it can't be taken as a quote, and sometimes, not even then, IMO. You almost have to hear it from LE on a video to be sure. Not sure how many of you are regulars here, but if you only knew how we dissect media reports and find so many mistakes. The big news outlets are really bad (ABC, NBC, etc.) and Huff Po among the worst. Local sources are best, but again, unless it is on tape, they all manage to screw up or borrow bad info from each other without checking.

If it is not in quotes, it can't be taken as a quote, and sometimes, not even then, IMO. You almost have to hear it from LE on a video to be sure. Not sure how many of you are regulars here, but if you only knew how we dissect media reports and find so many mistakes. The big news outlets are really bad (ABC, NBC, etc.) and Huff Po among the worst. Local sources are best, but again, unless it is on tape, they all manage to screw up or borrow bad info from each other without checking.

I TOTALLY believe you. While I am a newcomer here I am not a newcomer to media reports. :p

And yes on my map I show the last known area (according to my timeline and mapping) she would be walking when she told the cab at 5:05 she was "1 minute away" would be somewhere parallel to hardy between brown st and 7th street

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372789181.212017.jpg.

(please also note that the area in the middle of the map on 5th street with a square has been amended. The call time was not 4:27 am but 4:23 am.)

i think the final 54 mins or so timeline from 423am to 507 when phone went dead, is when the worst of worst possibly happened.

of course, it could of been way after 507, her phones' dead, and something occured, as well.

the apts across from ampm, behind the auto parts on that corner, i wonder if the cops went thru that complex.

i definitely have a new area to ninja my way thru; but its familiar, as well. oh yes. esp that apt complex, what a mess of a place. it could be, a bit better.

tmrw, i will be at cornish pasty and get some drinks, and head out. where is cornish pasty? right in ampm lot. good grub!

i lived right to east of ampm for over a year, in a condo. there are many points of interest in this lot. esp the water fillup in middle, which gets frequented at ALL hours.

the circle k across from the ampm is a known hellhole, always a bit of gross transients near there.

my thinking, and its a bit changed now, is that their is a huge possibility of some random stranger doing harm to a salinas. near, around the ampm lot or park

damnit.

And yes on my map I show the last known area (according to my timeline and mapping) she would be walking when she told the cab at 5:05 she was "1 minute away" would be somewhere parallel to hardy between brown st and 7th street

View attachment 35362.

(please also note that the area in the middle of the map on 5th street with a square has been amended. The call time was not 4:27 am but 4:23 am.)

But....but....2hip...

How can you be certain she was walking when she told the cab she was "one minute away"? Is this speculation on your part or something you read? I'm just trying the keep the "facts" separate from the "speculation".

But....but....2hip...

How can you be certain she was walking when she told the cab she was "one minute away"? Is this speculation on your part or something you read? I'm just trying the keep the "facts" separate from the "speculation".

Not sure there is a difference between speculation and something printed, in this case, lol...

im gonna support 2hips' theory, as the only thing is, IF she made it out of apt after changing clothing, etc? all info thus far, points to YES.

so, from apt on brown (is that where its kinda located?) to hardy, then south on hardy to ampm

thats the area of interest/dissapearance of a salinas.

she was cognizant enough to find her way home from brown/roosevelt, she was definitely at this time of sound mind to head south to ampm. i dont think she got lost in her neighborhood, considering how good her directional functioning was getting home after accident, after ditching car. im pretty confident, IMO that its the house to ampm, where something occurred or went chaotic.

the circle k across from the ampm is a known hellhole, always a bit of gross transients near there.

I didn't know there was a Circle K there as well. I wonder if LE has checked out their surveillance tapes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3