AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any one local reporter who has been covering this case from the start? In other cases, we have had a lot of success in contacting the reporters directly with questions. Several have even joined Ws and posted about the cases.

There was a flurry of coverage in the first week she went missing. At least this is what I saw.

Then it dwindled down to almost nothing. This is one of the frustrating things about this case.

No updates to speak of. No new information. Looking cold. :(

guys I"m only on page 18 and won't post until I get done reading so would you all stop posting please? ;) just kidding.

If there's no google map by the time I get from page 18 to the end of the thread, I'll try to make one up.

I'll withold my theory until I get to the end since things are changing so quickly with every page I read. And not in a good way, just in a confusing way.

Please check my updated maps with times.

This map is her route from apartment (actual complex) to the wreck.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372781422.001067.jpg

The second map is of the time of wreck, to Adrienne (according to reports) called AMPM and went home to change before venturing out to meet the cab at AMPM.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372781441.641837.jpg

Hope this helps.

I'll withold my theory until I get to the end since things are changing so quickly with every page I read. And not in a good way, just in a confusing way.

Pretty much the same theories are being hashed and rehashed.

Hope you have something new to offer up!

:)

2Hip....

Just wanted to point out one thing on your map/timeline.

We don't really know if Adrienne called the cabbie while walking back from her stranded car. She could have been at her apartment when she called. Or somewhere else.

Maybe she was already at the AM/PM when she called the cabbie? Has anyone thought of that?

And then she left to go back to her apartment....or somewhere else.

This is such a good question. We really do not have an absolute on this one. We have all been presuming the party was at Adrienne's apt but we don't really know. I recall one media report I read mentioned that Adrienne and her boyfriend had attended a party earlier that evening.

If anyone can clear this up I would appreciate it.

All the reports said were:

Adrienne and her Bf attended the party together and then left the party to hang at the boyfriends. Apparently they got into an argument and so Adrienne wanted to go back home/to the party.

She got out if the car before the car reached her apartment and decided to walk. The bf headed back home. all happening before 3 am.

Then reports say that Around 3 am Adrienne arrived back at her apartment/the party for about 30 minutes.

She then left the house/party a little while after 3:30 (im estimating a little after 3:30 bc it would take no longer than 10 minutes for her to make it from apt to wreck at rio salado) to head up to Scottsdale to meet her bf.

Her car wrecked not longer after on rio Salado near Ash and W 1st street at 3:44 am (911 call came in at 3:44 so I'm assuming wreck was a minute or two earlier than call)

From 4:10-4:17 Adrienne calls her bf 11 times. She then leaves a text to her bf saying "I'm coming over" at 4:17 am.

She then calls a cab company at 4:23 am (thank you WS user WideOpen!)

She answers her phone at 5:05 and tells the cab she is 1 minute away.

Cab calls her back at 5:07 but with no answer (I'm assuming cabbie was growing impatient w waiting)

Adrienne and her Bf attended the party together and then left the party to hang at the boyfriends. Apparently they got into an argument and so Adrienne wanted to go back home/to the party.

She got out if the car before the car reached her apartment and decided to walk. The bf headed back home. all happening before 3 am.

Then reports say that Around 3 am Adrienne arrived back at her apartment/the party for about 30 minutes.

She then left the house/party a little while after 3:30 to head up to Scottsdale to meet her bf. Her car wrecked not longer after on rio Salado near Ash and W 1st street at 3:44 am (911 call came in at 3:44 so I'm assuming wreck was a minute or two earlier than call)

From 4:10-4:17 Adrienne calls her bf 11 times. She then leaves a text to her bf saying "I'm coming over" at 4:17 am.

She then calls a cab company at 4:27am

Cab calls her back at 5:07 but with no answer (I'm assuming cabbie was growing impatient w waiting)

Is this the exact wording from the reports or is this your wording? I'm trying to recall exactly how they worded the report of her and her boyfriend attending a party because at the time I read it I was struck with the fact that it sounded like they were not at Adrienne's apt.

But then the media reports have been so sloppy it probably wouldn't mean much anyway. But still I would like to know.

I'm not doubting you...just looking for accuracy.

Thanks!

Is this the exact wording from the reports or is this your wording? I'm trying to recall exactly how they worded the report of her and her boyfriend attending a party because at the time I read it I was struck with the fact that it sounded like they were not at Adrienne's apt.

But then the media reports have been so sloppy it probably wouldn't mean much anyway. But still I would like to know.

I'm not doubting you...just looking for accuracy.

Thanks!

"Salinas attended a party in Tempe with her boyfriend the night of June 14 and had been drinking. She and her boyfriend got into an argument at the party. The boyfriend drove her to his home in Scottsdale, but they continued to argue so he drove her home."

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...oman-search-adrienne-salinas-arizona-brk.html

Okay...why this didn't hit me before I don't know.

Why haven't we considered that Adrienne could have been at the AM/PM when she called the cab company to pick her up there?

We know she wasn't there at the time the cab driver came to pick her up because of the surveillance tapes. But how do we know she wasn't there at the time she called?

Has there been anything in the media or LE reports to indicate that they KNOW for a fact she wasn't ever there?

"Salinas attended a party in Tempe with her boyfriend the night of June 14 and had been drinking. She and her boyfriend got into an argument at the party. The boyfriend drove her to his home in Scottsdale, but they continued to argue so he drove her home."

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...oman-search-adrienne-salinas-arizona-brk.html

Thank you SO much! This is exactly what I was looking for.

"Salinas attended a party in Tempe with her boyfriend the night of June 14 and had been drinking."

That sounds like it could have been in another apartment possibly. Not conclusive but leaves the possibility open.

She then left the house/party a little while after 3:30 to head up to Scottsdale to meet her bf. Her car wrecked not longer after on rio Salado near Ash and W 1st street at 3:44 am (911 call came in at 3:44 so I'm assuming wreck was a minute or two earlier than call)

She then calls a cab company at 4:27am

Can you provide links for the following highlighted above. I have not seen this stated in Msm or by LE. Trying to read everything I can.
TIA

I saw vid of the cab company owner and it was stated 4:23 (not 4:27) not meaning to be anal but as accurate as possible with the little info we do have.

The video of the boyfriend and another article pertaining to him from mamacita's timeline seem to have vanished or been taken down.

jmo

ETA; Thanks for all your help. Will be back later for Adrienne.

The mystery started the night of June 14, when Adrienne and her roommates had around 40 people over at their apartment. So there is this ^ and also, that she and her BF attended a party??

Okay thanks! That pretty much nails it down to the party being held in Adrienne's apt, which is what we have all thought all along.

Appreciate it!

Can you provide links for the following highlighted above. I have not seen this stated in Msm or by LE. Trying to read everything I can.
TIA

I saw vid of the cab company owner and it was stated 4:23 (not 4:27) not meaning to be anal but as accurate as possible with the little info we do have.

The video of the boyfriend and another article pertaining to him from mamacita's timeline seem to have vanished or been taken down.

jmo

ETA; Thanks for all your help. Will be back later for Adrienne.

She got out if the car before the car reached her apartment and decided to walk. The bf headed back home. all happening before 3 am. (it just had to happen before 3-3:30 am bc she wrecked at 3:44 heading back out to scottsdale.)

Around 3 am Adrienne arrived back at her apartment/the party for about 30 minutes.

She then left the house/party a little while after 3:30 (im estimating a little after 3:30 bc it would take no longer than 10 minutes for her to make it from apt to wreck at rio salado) to head up to Scottsdale to meet her bf.

Her car wrecked not longer after on rio Salado near Ash and W 1st street at 3:44 am (911 call came in at 3:44 so I'm assuming wreck was a minute or two earlier than call)

She then calls a cab company at 4:23 am (thank you WS user WideOpen!)

Btw - "on the run massage" with the perfect view of West brown and Roosevelt...

http://www.google.com/search?q=on+t...&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari#mldd=0

its a professional outcall masseuse. you are envisioning something that its not.

its like snapping pics of every person in the neighborhood who doesnt look clean cut, and instantly making them a suspect.

here is their yelp page. professional masseuse, who runs out of a house an office. cmon, lets not act like infowars conspiracy theorists on every single house, street.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/on-the-run-massage-phoenix

furthermore, nxt to the rundown house at roosevelt/brown is a wonderful elderly gentleman who has been repairing his house for at least a decade. this is actually across the street from close to a million dollar lofts, its not the barbary coast, its not the redlight district of times square in the 1970s.

l
on the run, by ALL history of its company since 2003 it looks like, is a legitimate outcall masseuse company.

the police already home-entered a great many people in this area who complied to the search of their homes. 100 sheriff joe posse people came thru the area, and made everyone feel so very safe.
BUT, that 'muscling' was somehow not extended to the people at the party or in a salinas inner circle. so, the wonderful task of harassing a community and not going after the usual suspects, is in full effect.

these homes by roosevelt/brown were combed thru with a fine toothed brush, and i would guess the entire area is under surveillance/monitoring right now.

Honestly I can't qualify every time I've added to help give people an idea of how long it takes to get from point A to point B. I'm just helping put in the missing pieces according to chronology and location/how long the ventures are to said locations.

Some reports say she was last seen at 4:30, some say last seen at 3 am, and now the missing persons posters give a general time of her disappearance as being between 3:30am to 5:30 am. So because of the shoddy reporting, I have to put it all together from multiple sources and see which info actually coincides with other sources and which info seems bogus or poorly illustrated/dictated.

Omg y'all I'm so tired. I'm passing back out. Much love.

its a professional outcall masseuse. you are envisioning something that its not.

its like snapping pics of every person in the neighborhood who doesnt look clean cut, and instantly making them a suspect.

here is their yelp page. professional masseuse, who runs out of a house an office. cmon, lets not act like infowars conspiracy theorists on every single house, street.

Morning Goblin!

Thanks for clearing that up for us as it did seem a bit unsavory in the 'visual'. But then I don't recall 2Hip ever saying anything bad about it, to be fair.

:)

Not that - I'm thinking maybe they have a security camera that had perfect view of Adrienne from that night? Or another business in the complex facing West brown and Roosevelt??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member