AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I can't qualify every time I've added to help give people an idea of how long it takes to get from point A to point B. I'm just helping put in the missing pieces according to chronology and location/how long the ventures are to said locations.

Some reports say she was last seen at 4:30, some say last seen at 3 am, and now the missing persons posters give a general time of her disappearance as being between 3:30am to 5:30 am. So because of the shoddy reporting, I have to put it all together from multiple sources and see which info actually coincides with other sources and which info seems bogus or poorly illustrated/dictated.

Omg y'all I'm so tired. I'm passing back out. Much love.

This is so true. So many questions here are asked over and over and over again, after the time lines and maps have been posted and discussed. And so when someone comes along and asks again, sometimes it is just easier to give them a 'synopsis' rather than go back and find the official report (if there is any such animal).

No one is attempting to be deliberately misleading when trying to answer these questions.

2Hip has been fantastic in providing valuable consolidation of pertinent information she has obtained in msm reports and LE reports.

She deserves our gratitude!!!

Thanks 2Hip!!!

<3

that pic, i think isn't even current on google maps. i do believe there is a for rent sign on that lawn..

google maps, w business names especially, lists many businesses that aren't even in biz anymore. down 5th street, it shows BASH ON ASH which hasnt been in business for years and has changed hands many times.

at 5th/roosevelt is a old adobe house occupied by a man who just had an article written about him as he is a historical architect.engineer who preserves historical homes and was a prof at asu. its an area of tempe that isn't so strange, truly.

at worst, its too quiet.

that brown street just seems so weird, for her to leave her car on. and with the timeline fluctuating, did she go home after accident? before? who talked with her? how does her roomy know about her accident, even?

im waiting on press conference, if they even do one. they can mobilize 20 cop cars to a homeless man who is asleep on a park bench, but it takes 2 wks to send in the dogs. 24hrs after salinas dissapeared and they found car, the area was not locked down to be sniffed or scented, that we know of. that was a compromised scene, that possibly could of been a path of her last walk, or final destination, or a clue, at least. but, its gone to the dust like the dust storm last night. anything 2wks plus there is long gone, and instead the next day they immediately combed the river/lake? why was that the focus? was their a tip leading to that use of resources?

Goblinsolo...did you see my question I posed this morning about the AM/PM?

Can you please check it out and give me your opinion?

Goblinsolo...did you see my question I posed this morning about the AM/PM?

Can you please check it out and give me your opinion?

so, since i last logged in last night round 8pm, this forum thread has grown about 6-7 pages! lots to read and git thru. what was question?

i apoligize if i sound grumpy! bike ride in 110 degree weather to work, can bring down the best of us/

cheers

did she go home after accident? before? who talked with her? how does her roomy know about her accident, even?

Goblin - if you read last nights posts, very late, you will see where we discussed this at length.

The conclusion was that "yes" she did go home and change clothes following the accident. But we do not know the exact time.

so, since i last logged in last night round 8pm, this forum thread has grown about 6-7 pages! lots to read and git thru. what was question?

i apoligize if i sound grumpy! bike ride in 110 degree weather to work, can bring down the best of us/

cheers

LOL! I get it. There are lots and lots of posts!

My question was:

How do we know she wasn't at AM/PM when she called for the cab? She could have been there, called for a cab, left to go home and change clothes thinking she would be back in time, after being told the cab was 20 minutes away.

was the conclusion reached by forum members, or supported by documentation of a conversation she had w roommates or bf?

i'm not sure with the conflicting news reports, i can trust anything on timeline except the time of 3 things.

time of accident (911 confirmed)
cab called/phone died
father found her car.

please add any additional 100% accurate facts to that. i think her timeline of calls to bf was documented? but, it made no mention of going back to her house, to her guyfriend. just, 'im coming over' or whatever was txtd.

until a roommate or someone is documented as talking to her AFTER that accident, how do we know that? who confirmed it? the LE report is conflicting to that timeline. she went home from accident, and then from home to ampm?
thats the 100% known position of a salinas?

what page on forum, was this discussed, if anyone knows? thx everyonez!

they checked surveillance of ampm, AND NOTHING of a salinas was on cam, as told to the media at least.

cab drove around looking for her, cab was alone. nothing of a salinas. i dont know the time period of when cab was seen on security cam, but that area at least, for the ampm is prob under a decent surveillance.

what page on forum, was this discussed, if anyone knows? thx everyonez!

I presume you are asking about her going back to her apartment following the accident to change clothes.

Not sure what page. Would be either 36 or 37. Look for where someone posted a pic of Adrienne in the sheer black polka dot blouse she was wearing that night.

The reports of her returning to her apartment and changing clothes must have been because one of her roommates saw that blouse she had been wearing there in her room, along with the key and wallet.

''The last time anyone reported seeing Salinas was early in the morning of June 15. Her roommates told police that she packed an overnight bag and said she was driving back to her boyfriend&#8217;s home.''

driving back. prior to accident? or, was she gonna walk back to her broken down car and drive it back? or was that a lie, and heading to ampm to catch cab to her bfs? she said she was driving. that sure sounds like PRIOR to accident, imo.

this is from june 29th, http://www.azcentral.com/community/...oman-search-adrienne-salinas-arizona-brk.html

they checked surveillance of ampm, AND NOTHING of a salinas was on cam, as told to the media at least.

cab drove around looking for her, cab was alone. nothing of a salinas. i dont know the time period of when cab was seen on security cam, but that area at least, for the ampm is prob under a decent surveillance.

But Goblin, with the lack of information from LE and the sloppy reporting from media, we don't really know if she was there or not.

I don't recall ever reading that she had never been spotted at the AM/PM. Only that at the time the driver was there he was on the surveillance tapes and she wasn't.

I'm just trying to clear this up. It seems important. Maybe the owner of the AM/PM doesn't want any information out that might reflect on them. Maybe they have lawyered up.

she wasn't spotted at the park, but perhaps she went thru there. she wasn't spotted at tempe town lake, but they went thru looking for her body.
she wasn't at a mountain, but perhaps she was! its in her instagram! she mentions iron man, maybe shes hiding at harkins theatre!

im kidding, i think that the surveillance cams at ampm were definitely investigated, it was one of the first things the police noted, and forced the situation of taking dna and meeting w the cab that went for her. correcto? of anyone cleared of suspicion, they sure went hardest on the cabbie

''The last time anyone reported seeing Salinas was early in the morning of June 15. Her roommates told police that she packed an overnight bag and said she was driving back to her boyfriend’s home.''

driving back. prior to accident? or, was she gonna walk back to her broken down car and drive it back? or was that a lie, and heading to ampm to catch cab to her bfs? she said she was driving. that sure sounds like PRIOR to accident, imo.

this is from june 29th, http://www.azcentral.com/community/...oman-search-adrienne-salinas-arizona-brk.html

Yes, her roommates reported that she left to go to her b/fs and this was before the accident. The time is sketchy. I've seen some reports that said she left at 3:00am and others that said she left at 3:30am. I don't think they were looking at their watches.

Also, with regards to that azcentral.com report...I have seen other reports that said the last time Adrienne was seen was at 5:00am.

I can't substantiate these without going and looking for the reports but I'm positive someone else here saw them as well.

Again...too much conflicting information is floating around. Like the one we saw a couple of days ago that reported her cell phone had been found.

And was probably an error.

Okay...back to AM/PM. I think she was there when she called the cab. I think they are just not telling us this.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! LOL! It's the only thing that makes any sense to me of why she would ask the cab company to pick her up there.

Sorry to discount your theory. Again, I'm thinking they are not telling us everything they know.

THAT is very helpful info! With all of the cases I'm trying to follow, I just can't keep up here....but the video surveillance was the one thing I wanted to hear about. So cabbie was there - alone - and she was nowhere in sight. She vanished within 1 minute of the store. Seems very unlikely. Perhaps she wasn't a really minute away. How long did the cabbie wait?

right! so, to proclaim she went home after accident and her car was stranded at roosevelt/brown, we cant say.

was car on brown facing roosevelt? was it on one of its corners? makes a lot more sense if she just pulled off to side of road on roosevelt, and it was kinda next to corner of brown.

i think, the cops aren't gonna say, and the dad didn't specify either. perhaps the only person(s) who would know that, besides cop or dad, was with her. and the police wanna make sure that whomever REALLY knows that info, might be a person of interest.

thats my new theory, for the morning of july 2nd

Okay...back to AM/PM. I think she was there when she called the cab. I think they are just not telling us this.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! LOL! It's the only thing that makes any sense to me of why she would ask the cab company to pick her up there.

Sorry to discount your theory. Again, I'm thinking they are not telling us everything they know.

But how does she get from her apartment after the accident to the AMPM and then back home in such a short time? Why would she call for a ride and then go BACK home a third time, only to walk again to AMPM? :confused:

If she called for a cab at 4:23, which we know for a fact as it has been reported time and again. And the cab company didn't show up until 4:43, which we don't know for a fact, but we do know he called her a few minutes after 5:00 on her cell and she answered telling him she would be there "in a minute" (according to the cab driver's father) and then called her back again one minute later and we don't know the extent of this convo and then at 5:07 he called her again and his call went to her Vmail.

Again...how do we know she wasn't on the surveillance tapes at 4:23? And could she have been there somewhere and not have shown up?

This is such a mystery to me. Why would she ask to be picked up there if she wasn't there?

until its proven so, she didnt go back to home after accident. not from what im reading. its too conflicting.

who said she changed into diff clothing? they let her leave house after accident, no car? 4-5am? she didn't say to anyone she was calling cab, heading to ampm? why not, just call cab at home/apt?

again, its not making any sense.

IF she was at ampm, store cam or outside, that would of been told.
the police and community is leading us to believe that she had not been seen nor made it to ampm, the cab driver was alone.

now, if thats misinformation, or to mislead the public, thats possible, i guess.

But how does she get from her apartment after the accident to the AMPM and then back home in such a short time? Why would she call for a ride and then go BACK home a third time, only to walk again to AMPM? :confused:

When she called for a cab the dispatcher owner of the cab company told her the closest cab was 20 minutes away. We don't know her emotional state of mind at the time. She could easily have walked 1/4 mile home and back in that period of time if she had forgotten something and wanted to go get it, thinking she would be back when the cabbie got there.

Just brainstorming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member