AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of starting to wonder if there was something other than clothing in that overnight bag that someone wanted. It is, afterall, the only thing missing... *shudder*

What do you think might have been in there. She must have carried it all the way back from her car to the apartment. If she was still planning to go to boyfriends house she could have had makeup and pjs etc.

Does anyone know if she was supposed to work at Ruby Tuesdays the next day? Was she still working there? She might have had her work clothes in there. Swim suit...who knows.

What do you think might have been in there. She must have carried it all the way back from her car to the apartment. If she was still planning to go to boyfriends house she could have had makeup and pjs etc.

Does anyone know if she was supposed to work at Ruby Tuesdays the next day? Was she still working there? She might have had her work clothes in there. Swim suit...who knows.

She was a waitress... tips could have been in there... "party supplies"... just an angle I don't believe anyone has touched on.

She was a waitress... tips could have been in there... "party supplies"... just an angle I don't believe anyone has touched on.

Oh yes! That's very good! She could have been saving her cash tips and didn't want to leave it behind. That makes sense! This could be a motive. Robbery. Good thinking SandSage!!!

Oh yes! That's very good! She could have been saving her cash tips and didn't want to leave it behind. That makes sense! This could be a motive. Robbery. Good thinking SandSage!!!

Even if it was spot on, it doesn't explain where little Adrienne is... *hits another wall*

I finally found that pic I mentioned upthread.

It has 6/15/13 as a date stamp. The clothing would be a match, so I think this is the last/latest pic of Adrienne.

I took it from one of the fliers I saw on a vid, sorry for the quality.

I would like to know so much more about this pic! I wonder if LE knows this pic was taken the night of her disappearance. There could be other pics. Who was that standing next to her that was cropped out. Looks like it was a guy in a black long sleeve shirt. This pic could have more significance than anyone knows if we can pinpoint the time it was taken.

Was this before she left with boyfriend or after she came back? Was it after she came back from wrecking her car even? She looks slightly disheveled. In most of her FB and Instagram pics she always has her hair down.The only time I saw it even halfway up was when she was in Rocky Point.

If she had been outside in the heat, say walking, she might have put it up because it was so hot. Her smile looks a little forced, like she really isn't up to having her pic taken. Note her eyebrows...then look at the more natural pic of her on the right for comparison. Just a small ovservation...opinion.

We need to know who took those pics and what time they were taken. That is vital information!

Even if it was spot on, it doesn't explain where little Adrienne is... *hits another wall*

It's okay...it's okay...we must keep on thinking, and speculating and putting the pieces together. Things are making somewhat more sense now.

You're doing good! :)

I said this already...but I doubt the series of events is as confusing to LE as it is being reported to the public. I think they pretty much know what she did or did not do, if she went home, if she was alone in the car, etc. and whether or not BF/friend is telling the truth. But what they (LE) are not doing is correcting any bad information being reported or making any attempt to clarify the timeline or sequence of events. This could mean they know plenty and are just hoping to find Adrienne in order to proceed with charges. The way they have been searching the area, it does not appear that they think she took off, or was taken away in another vehicle.

But...it could also mean they have no idea what happened to her and are just searching around the area for lack of other leads. In the case of Jessica H. in Michigan, there has been much outcry due to a lack of local searching, as LE believes she was removed in a vehicle, so she could be anywhere. It is impossible to deduce from LE's actions what they know or don't know. What I have learned from following hundreds of MP cases is that for the most part,LE is not really prepared to handle them. IMO, they tend to keep everything secret, worrying too far in advance about trials and evidence, instead of letting the public help them.

The only thing that matters is finding the person...the rest can come later. JMO

If she had been outside in the heat, say walking, she might have put it up because it was so hot. Her smile looks a little forced, like she really isn't up to having her pic taken. Note her eyebrows...then look at the more natural pic of her on the right for comparison. Just a small ovservation...opinion.

You're right. She looks tired and maybe even a little sad. The "little argument" might have had something to do with that... her posture also; looks a little defeated. From a mother's point of view (of a teen girl), this is where I would take her aside, brush those bangs out of her face and ask her what's going on... *teary*

Okay...let's now talk about what she might have done after she came back to the apartment and changed her clothes following wrecking her car.

It was very hot that night so she was probably hot and maybe even sweaty, if a tiny thing like that can sweat.

What I would probably do is this. First thing I would probably be thirsty and wanting to go to the bathroom. (I still think it's highly unlikely NO ONE saw her after she came back!)

So, after she went to the bathroom she probably got something to drink. I would think the heat would have made her thirsty. She might not have had anything to drink in her bedroom (doubtful) so she might have gone into the other part of the apartment where the party was going on to get something and then back to her room. (Geeze! You would think SOMEONE would have seen her!!! )

(intense frustration here!)

So now she is back in her bedroom and maybe she's tired too....surely she is probably exhausted. She might decide to lay down for a minute. She calls the cab company and orders a cab to meet her at the AMPM. Why? There could be a variety of reasons.

1. She wanted cigs

2. She wanted coffee or something to eat

3. She wanted to use the payphone to make a call she couldn't make on her cellphone

4. Someone offered to take her to the AMPM

5. She thought it would be easier for the cabbie to find the AMPM than her apartment

6. She didn't want the cab company to know about the wild party at her place

7. Someone asked her to meet them at the AMPM

8. She was impaired and not thinking clearly

9. __________________________________ Fill in the space.

Okay...so then she layed down for a few minutes because she was so exhausted and maybe she fell asleep. She woke up when the cabbie called and told him she would be right there.

He called right back a minute later to make sure she was on her way. She said yes she would be there in a minute.

Then she was so tired she turned her phone off and closed her eyes and dozed off.

(All speculation of course)

Now....let's say she did sleep for awhile and then got up. She might have had a lock on her bedroom door so no one could have disturbed her.

Or not........

It's possible she could have stayed there awhile. I know I probably would have if I had been through all that and if I had been drinking.

By then it would have been daylight. She could have gotten up and walked to the AMPM then...or is there another place nearby?

To answer the question you must be thinking...why didn't she use her cellphone? I don't know. Maybe her charger was in the room with all the party people and her battery had died. Maybe she accidentally dropped it in the toilet.

I don't know the answer to that. But the times could be all mixed up depending on how long she stayed in the apartment. I wonder how long the cops looked at the surveillance tapes from the AMPM. I wonder if they looked past 6:00am .

Another thing...surely the party must have been breaking up about that time. People were leaving in cars. She could have easily gotten in a car with someone she trusted.

We're back at square one...only a different time.

:banghead:

I said this already...but I doubt the series of events is as confusing to LE as it is being reported to the public. I think they pretty much know what she did or did not do, if she went home, if she was alone in the car, etc. and whether or not BF/friend is telling the truth. But what they (LE) are not doing is correcting any bad information being reported or making any attempt to clarify the timeline or sequence of events. This could mean they know plenty and are just hoping to find Adrienne in order to proceed with charges. The way they have been searching the area, it does not appear that they think she took off, or was taken away in another vehicle.

But...it could also mean they have no idea what happened to her and are just searching around the area for lack of other leads. In the case of Jessica H. in Michigan, there has been much outcry due to a lack of local searching, as LE believes she was removed in a vehicle, so she could be anywhere. It is impossible to deduce from LE's actions what they know or don't know. What I have learned from following hundreds of MP cases is that for the most part,LE is not really prepared to handle them. IMO, they tend to keep everything secret, worrying too far in advance about trials and evidence, instead of letting the public help them.

The only thing that matters is finding the person...the rest can come later. JMO

So, let's just say they don't believe she left / was removed from the area. Would that indicate they believe she was kidnapped or is hiding in the area? It's been a long time since she vanished... I would think she would be ready to surface by now if she had left of her own accord. It's such a mess. :(

You're right. She looks tired and maybe even a little sad. The "little argument" might have had something to do with that... her posture also; looks a little defeated. From a mother's point of view (of a teen girl), this is where I would take her aside, brush those bangs out of her face and ask her what's going on... *teary*

Yes...she looks so young, so vulnerable...almost childlike.

:(

Okay...let's now talk about what she might have done after she came back to the apartment and changed her clothes following wrecking her car.

It was very hot that night so she was probably hot and maybe even sweaty, if a tiny thing like that can sweat.

What I would probably do is this. First thing I would probably be thirsty and wanting to go to the bathroom. (I still think it's highly unlikely NO ONE saw her after she came back!)

So, after she went to the bathroom she probably got something to drink. I would think the heat would have made her thirsty. She might not have had anything to drink in her bedroom (doubtful) so she might have gone into the other part of the apartment where the party was going on to get something and then back to her room. (Geeze! You would think SOMEONE would have seen her!!! )

(intense frustration here!)

So now she is back in her bedroom and maybe she's tired too....surely she is probably exhausted. She might decide to lay down for a minute. She calls the cab company and orders a cab to meet her at the AMPM. Why? There could be a variety of reasons.

1. She wanted cigs

2. She wanted coffee or something to eat

3. She wanted to use the payphone to make a call she couldn't make on her cellphone

4. Someone offered to take her to the AMPM

5. She thought it would be easier for the cabbie to find the AMPM than her apartment

6. She didn't want the cab company to know about the wild party at her place

7. Someone asked her to meet them at the AMPM

8. She was impaired and not thinking clearly

9. __________________________________ Fill in the space.

Okay...so then she layed down for a few minutes because she was so exhausted and maybe she fell asleep. She woke up when the cabbie called and told him she would be right there.

He called right back a minute later to make sure she was on her way. She said yes she would be there in a minute.

Then she was so tired she turned her phone off and closed her eyes and dozed off.

(All speculation of course)

Now....let's say she did sleep for awhile and then got up. She might have had a lock on her bedroom door so no one could have disturbed her.

Or not........

It's possible she could have stayed there awhile. I know I probably would have if I had been through all that and if I had been drinking.

By then it would have been daylight. She could have gotten up and walked to the AMPM then...or is there another place nearby?

To answer the question you must be thinking...why didn't she use her cellphone? I don't know. Maybe her charger was in the room with all the party people and her battery had died. Maybe she accidentally dropped it in the toilet.

I don't know the answer to that. But the times could be all mixed up depending on how long she stayed in the apartment. I wonder how long the cops looked at the surveillance tapes from the AMPM. I wonder if they looked past 6:00am .

Another thing...surely the party must have been breaking up about that time. People were leaving in cars. She could have easily gotten in a car with someone she trusted.

We're back at square one...only a different time.

:banghead:

Honestly, I am beginning to think she did not call the cab at all. :(

So, let's just say they don't believe she left / was removed from the area. Would that indicate they believe she was kidnapped or is hiding in the area? It's been a long time since she vanished... I would think she would be ready to surface by now if she had left of her own accord. It's such a mess. :(

With her leaving her wallet behind they could be also worried about suicide. It's always a possibility. Teen suicide is skyrocketing, unfortunately.

Honestly, I am beginning to think she did not call the cab at all. :(

She called the cab on her cell phone and LE has records of that so she did call them. Or someone called them using her phone.

Is that what you meant? That someone else, not her, called the cab?

I agree! But the only thing that seems to contradict this is the fact that they have stated the cabbie, the boyfriend and the dad are not suspects or POIs.

So unless they have someone else in mind they are as stumped as we are. Maybe even more so because they have so many other cases to work on.

She called the cab on her cell phone and LE has records of that so she did call them. Or someone called them using her phone.

Is that what you meant? That someone else, not her, called the cab?

I'm kind of thinking that if the timeline is correct. If she was "a minute" away, the cabbie would have seen her. He got out and looked around, that means he spent at least a couple of minutes at the AM/PM - sufficient time for her to show up. Do know this is me (idealist) attempting to be a realist. *shrug*

ETA - realistically, whoever called (if not her) could have been pumping gas and watching him come and go...

I'm kind of thinking that if the timeline is correct. If she was "a minute" away, the cabbie would have seen her. He got out and looked around, that means he spent at least a couple of minutes at the AM/PM - sufficient time for her to show up. Do know this is me (idealist) attempting to be a realist. *shrug*

ETA - realistically, whoever called (if not her) could have been pumping gas and watching him come and go...

You know something else I just thought of SandSage? Maybe she had one of those prepaid cell phones. Or one with a minute plan like the ones from Cricket etc. And she used her phone so much that night that she ran out of minutes.

Yes, you are right about us 'idealists' who find it so difficult to be 'realists' especially when the 'reality' could be so horrible.

I'm still hoping for Rocky Point. How ideal is that?

LOL!

Heading to bed now. I'm fresh out of new ideas now and my pillow is calling me.

G'nite.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads