AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately Broadcastify does not have a scanner feed for Tempe, but I've been listening to the Maricopa archives to see if there was anything about the accident on those feeds.

Does anyone know the make/model of the vehicle?

TIA

To Goblinsolo and GGE re: lack of FB & Insty posts re: party

As I have previously posted (on the locked thread) I immediately after she went missing began looking for her social media sites. I can tell you that her friend list, which wasn't very large for Insty, has diminished. Like you I have not seen any photos added about the party on her friends pages either.

So, I'm thinking if there were party photos on friends pages, they were quickly removed. I have seen her followers list grow, however, so people are following her so they can 1) show support or 2) stay informed

Ya Goblin, I also find it strange that her supposed b/f wasn't even on her Insty follower list. And only one time did she allude to him, if that was who she was referring to.

Strange...but telling at the same time.

Unfortunately Broadcastify does not have a scanner feed for Tempe, but I've been listening to the Maricopa archives to see if there was anything about the accident on those feeds.

TIA

''The white Buick LaSabre that Adrienne abandoned is in police custody. A spokesperson tells us there’s no sign foul play took place inside the car.''

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...desperate-for-answers-in-womans-disappearance

TIA

As I recall it was a red buick. Maybe a Buick LeSabre. Does that sound right?

To Goblinsolo and GGE re: lack of FB & Insty posts re: party

As I have previously posted (on the locked thread) I immediately after she went missing began looking for her social media sites. I can tell you that her friend list, which wasn't very large for Insty, has diminished. Like you I have not seen any photos added about the party on her friends pages either.

So, I'm thinking if there were party photos on friends pages, they were quickly removed. I have seen her followers list grow, however, so people are following her so they can 1) show support or 2) stay informed

Ya Goblin, I also find it strange that her supposed b/f wasn't even on her Insty follower list. And only one time did she allude to him, if that was who she was referring to.

Strange...but telling at the same time.

on fb, shes single, as in not in relationship nor tagged to anyone. her bf in my humble opinion is at best friendzone guy shes' known for long time that she relies on to be her emotional support. and vice versa... what was argument over?

i seem to remember, that initial reports indicate they were having an argument on mill ave? not his apt in scotts?

another thing, i've probably said a million times, (perhaps 1000, and it keeps getting less poignant every time i say it!) is that, perhaps the guyfriend had good intuition and was upset about the houseparty, and he didnt think a salinas was safe there.

note, her initial friends on insty went DOWN, and since the case has caught wind.steam people have added her who dont know her. BUT WHO DROPPED HER? some of those great friends of hers.

on fb, shes single, as in not in relationship nor tagged to anyone. her bf in my humble opinion is at best friendzone guy shes' known for long time that she relies on to be her emotional support. and vice versa... what was argument over?

i seem to remember, that initial reports indicate they were having an argument on mill ave? not his apt in scotts?

another thing, i've probably said a million times, (perhaps 1000, and it keeps getting less poignant every time i say it!) is that, perhaps the guyfriend had good intuition and was upset about the houseparty, and he didnt think a salinas was safe there.

note, her initial friends on insty went DOWN, and since the case has caught wind.steam people have added her who dont know her. BUT WHO DROPPED HER? some of those great friends of hers.

Your relationship status on FB doesn't mean that much but on Insty the girls almost always put if they are "taken".

My opinion of this guy who they refer to as her b/f isn't very high. He didn't even check to see if she was okay after all the many times she attempted to call him and sent him a text at around five am saying she was coming over? Seriously I think he's a CAD at best! Or just very very immature and uncaring!

No, they DID argue at his place in Scottsdale. He was reported as saying they left the party for his place and when they got there they continued to argue and so he took her back to her apartment, when she jumped from his car a couple of blocks away.

That is permanently and indelibly stuck in my mind forever. ;)

Sorry to disagree with you about boyfriend. LOL I'm not impressed!

Didn't LE say she had a car accident? Or did they her car was in an a accident?
Or that they were TOLD she had an accident? I don't think they would presume she was driving if they did not know, or just because another student told them so, is my point.

ive been beating that drum, about the inner circle of people known to the party, NOT really talking. and the police reporting that they have people they wanna speak to, that they haven't? ding ding ding

if my friend disappeared, or gf, or whomever is close to me, i would be out in the community making an insane fuss, being absolutely livid.

that its not happening, and we would see it on the facebook pages of those who are 2 degrees or 3 degrees seperated, and we aren't...

..someone was told to shut up. in fact, i think a lot of people, were told to shut up!!!

i remarked earlier, there is a possibility, that very dangerous connections are at play here. i wont remark on that beyond just saying it.

if its the proverbial boogyman krueger guy in the bushes with the white van and asking a salinas to help him move a rowboat to his vw, then so be it. i dont think its a ted bundy. i think, its a friends friend associate friend known but known, if you know what i mean>

riddles.

Consider this though: the very same theories were being tossed around about Terilynn Monette's friends whom she was last seen with at a bar. They had NOTHING to do with her disappearance, but they weren't out in the media saying anything about the case. Maybe LE told them to keep quiet? I knew she was in the water, but theories got so elaborate and far-fetched, nobody wanted to accept that the truth really was a lot simpler than all that. LE always starts in small circles and stays there until they can eliminate people one by one. So many cases here have proven that the simplest explanation is the right one. The further you get out from that, and you become confused. The answer is right there. LE just needs to clinch it. In the meantime, WS waits......

But unlike Terrilynn, there is no obvious place for Adrienne to be. This is more like Lauren, or Kortne, where you can't believe she wouldn't have turned up, yet she didn't. And neither have they, after 1-2+ years.

Your relationship status on FB doesn't mean that much but on Insty the girls almost always put if they are "taken".

My opinion of this guy who they refer to as her b/f isn't very high. He didn't even check to see if she was okay after all the many times she attempted to call him and sent him a text at around five am saying she was coming over? Seriously I think he's a CAD at best! Or just very very immature and uncaring!

No, they DID argue at his place in Scottsdale. He was reported as saying they left the party for his place and when they got there they continued to argue and so he took her back to her apartment, when she jumped from his car a couple of blocks away.

That is permanently and indelibly stuck in my mind forever. ;)

Sorry to disagree with you about boyfriend. LOL I'm not impressed!

MAYBE he didn't feel very inclined to look for her, because he wasn't her boyfriend. if i was with a lady and her insty and fb didn't mention me, maybe i wouldn't think i was too important to her. but regardless, he could of went to sleep and not seen those txts till the next day. and dad found her car at 2pm that day, right? well, say bf went to bed round 430am. lets say he got 8-9 hrs sleep. maybe he was tired! dad found car at 2pm, its not totally ridiculous (AS THE KIDS SAY CRA CRA ridic,) that the guyfriend didn't go looking for her at that time. im being pretty lenient in terms of making concessions for him, but i figure someone has to go to bat for him. this might be my last time, thou.

and this. ''Salinas attended a party in Tempe with her boyfriend the night of June 14 and had been drinking. She and her boyfriend got into an argument at the party. The boyfriend drove her to his home in Scottsdale, but they continued to argue so he drove her home.''

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...oman-search-adrienne-salinas-arizona-brk.html

was this party, EVEN at the hardy.brown apt location? when did we figure that the party was at the house? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hah! oh man. confusion sets in! was the party at her apt?! i thought it was? where was that party/

he could of went to sleep and not seen those txts till the next day. and dad found her car at 2pm that day, right?

SBM - nope. She went missing in the early morning of June 15 after attending the party with BF the night of June 14. Father's day was June 16. He didn't go out looking for 24+ hours after she was last seen. .Hence my post earlier questioning the road her car was found on, untampered with, though it was sitting there out of place and unfound with popped tires and probably bent rims for more than a day.

if you read my fb over the last week, you would possibly theorize that im a pirate, an astronaut, an artist, and a mathematician.

at 19, the current theme is emo hipster screamo lover of boys then cocaine then girls then parting then yolo then dubstep then nostalgia then back to complaining about going to work while others' get to travel to abiza.... i would say that everyone i know under 25 not only looks like a salinas, but has instagrams that rival hers in terms of emotional rollercoaster(ism.) and histrionics.

but, then again, a salinas is missing 2wks now. so, yes her posts are interesting.

as, are her roommates' fb posts. i posted those about 50 years ago, (3 days,) and they are lost in the other thread.

An astronaut pirate??? Such an interesting combo........:crazy::crazy::crazy:

MAYBE he didn't feel very inclined to look for her, because he wasn't her boyfriend. if i was with a lady and her insty and fb didn't mention me, maybe i wouldn't think i was too important to her. but regardless, he could of went to sleep and not seen those txts till the next day. and dad found her car at 2pm that day, right? well, say bf went to bed round 430am. lets say he got 8-9 hrs sleep. maybe he was tired! dad found car at 2pm, its not totally ridiculous (AS THE KIDS SAY CRA CRA ridic,) that the guyfriend didn't go looking for her at that time. im being pretty lenient in terms of making concessions for him, but i figure someone has to go to bat for him. this might be my last time, thou.

and this. ''Salinas attended a party in Tempe with her boyfriend the night of June 14 and had been drinking. She and her boyfriend got into an argument at the party. The boyfriend drove her to his home in Scottsdale, but they continued to argue so he drove her home.''

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...oman-search-adrienne-salinas-arizona-brk.html

was this party, EVEN at the hardy.brown apt location? when did we figure that the party was at the house? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hah! oh man. confusion sets in! was the party at her apt?! i thought it was? where was that party/

Oh well, I can't really even speculate on what their relationship was other than it was apparently volatile, if they argued so much he had to take her home and she actually jumped out of his car before she got home.

;)

As for if the party was at HER apartment or if they went to another party somewhere else, I agree with you that the reporting makes it confusing. But somehow, things that have been said, what I've read, leads me to believe it was at her apartment. That's the party I believe the news is referring to.

And GGE just said it....he waited nearly 24 hours and didn't look for her or check on her well being. Even if they were just casual friends I would think you would at least call....

But then on the other hand he might have still been angry with her and didn't give a damn! grrrrrr

heats gettin to me! yeah, being completely unaware, or worse, uncaring to check on a girl whos at the very least yr friend, after 11 calls and a txt, seems suspicious!

now, what about the party? it wasn't at her apt, right?! where did it ever say, it was?

Mmmmm. I can't access photobucket or any type of social media, as it's blocked on our computers. Yes, we are a FB free family......they really do exist!!! LOL....... ;)

Did the 911 caller actually report that there was more than one person in A. Salinas' car? I've seen reporters interviewing eye witnesses describe the driver and the vehicle as 'they'.

But unlike Terrilynn, there is no obvious place for Adrienne to be. This is more like Lauren, or Kortne, where you can't believe she wouldn't have turned up, yet she didn't. And neither have they, after 1-2+ years.

I have a theory about Lauren, I think a lot of people do, including LE. But they can't arrest based on hunches, they need hard evidence. It's frustrating.
Kortne......not familiar at all with that one. I'll read up on it. Most of these kinds of cases end up with the arrest of whoever was last with the victim. Ted Bundy's are rare. Alien abductions don't happen (IMO LOL!!!!). Shane Fell is another frustrating case. If we're honest, so many times cases turn out to be an obvious perp or a simple explanation.

And really, it wasn't obvious that TM had to be in the water. Remember LE had her turning in another direction, and people from the area swore up and down that she could not possibly have gone in the water. But I always felt that she did, from day one of hearing of her missing I told my husband "she left a bar, had been drinking and I think she's in the water."

I think the party was at her place, yes. Leaving for awhile now...hope you figure something new out.

Keep thinking, you spacey pirate, you! haha!!! :D

Oh well, I can't really even speculate on what their relationship was other than it was apparently volatile, if they argued so much he had to take her home and she actually jumped out of his car before she got home.

;)

As for if the party was at HER apartment or if they went to another party somewhere else, I agree with you that the reporting makes it confusing. But somehow, things that have been said, what I've read, leads me to believe it was at her apartment. That's the party I believe the news is referring to.

And GGE just said it....he waited nearly 24 hours and didn't look for her or check on her well being. Even if they were just casual friends I would think you would at least call....

But then on the other hand he might have still been angry with her and didn't give a damn! grrrrrr

well, now that the party was possibly not at her apt, her getting back there at 3,4,5am or whatever, and their not being a mixture of people partyn it up there, changes pretty much everything in my mind. at least, to the point of someone being in that area by her house thats known to her/

IF party was elsewhere, then her apt wont contain any of the 'boys will be boys' people alluded to, it would just be her roommate?

im gonna re-read the old news stories, because if party was elsewhere, well... damn. back to square zero. we were almost at square one! and then....

The party was at their apartment. Some 40 people. Her roommate said she didn't hear her come in and change because of all the people there. I"ll see if I can find a link.

I think the party was at her place, yes. Leaving for awhile now...hope you figure something new out.

Keep thinking, you spacey pirate, you! haha!!! :D

:floorlaugh: LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members