AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT kind of, but rewards really do not often solve this kind of a case. I can't think of any right now. And there are cases with rewards offered as high as $250k. It is tricky because most people with some knowledge also have some guilt.

One more thing I wanted to add: Do you think that LE, having this knowledge, doesn't take the reward leads very seriously then?

One more thing I wanted to add: Do you think that LE, having this knowledge, doesn't take the reward leads very seriously then?

I am sure they listen to all tips. But I worked a tip line for a while and what people consider tips is not to be believed. I mostly took down dreams, feelings, visions, sightings of someone who looked like her except this lady was six nches taller, I saw the car but it was blue, not red, etc....and also lots of "my neighbor is weird, so he did it".

ETA I have seen rewards paid out for finding victims's bodies...

I am sure they listen to all tips. But I worked a tip line for a while and what people consider tips is not to be believed. I mostly took down dreams, feelings, visions, sightings of someone who liked her except this lady was sex inches taller, I saw the car but it was blue, not red, etc....and also lots of "my neighbor is weird, so he did it".

ETA I have seen rewards paid out for finding victims's bodies...

hahaaaa!! That must have been a real "tip trip"! LOL!

ETA I didn't see your edit about the bodies before I responded.

Have deleted this post myself as examiner is not allowed on WS. Thanks Clu!

The examiner is a blog where anyone can write an article and WS does not allow it, actually. But I am not a mod. :(

Short version:

Adrienne & roommates had a party the night of June 14th, 2013

There was drinking at the party.

Adrienne and her boyfriend argued at the party, left for his house, continued to argue, she came back and then left again to go back to his place to talk to him. Her roommates saw her leave.

She wrecked her car on the way.

A 911 caller saw the wreck.

She called her boyfriend 11 times and texted him to no avail.

She called a cab to meet her at AMPM.

She no showed for the cab.

The cabbie spoke with her on her cell twice and she said she would be there in a minute.

Then her phone went dead.

She hasn't been seen or heard from since.

Her dad found her abandoned car on June 16th, 2013, Father's Day, nearly 36 hours later with two flat tires and front end damage.

It was discovered that she had come back to her apartment after the wreck and changed clothes. Her wallet and keys and overnight bag were found in her apartment.

No one saw her return.

Where is she?

They found the clothes she had been wearing, along with her personal items, keys, wallet, etc.

Are we focusing too much on the details, timeline, etc instead of the actual events we know took place?

If we try focusing on the events for a change maybe something will come to us.

What comes to my mind the most is the arguing with the boyfriend, the desperation to get to him and the drinking.

To me, calling a cab and not showing up is not a significant event if you're nineteen.

Fighting with your boyfriend half the night is not a significant event if you're nineteen.

Wrecking your car when you have been drinking and abandoning it in the middle of the night IS a significant event if you're nineteen.

(Just thinking out loud...all IMHO)

Are we focusing too much on the details, timeline, etc instead of the actual events we know took place?

If we try focusing on the events for a change maybe something will come to us.

What comes to my mind the most is the arguing with the boyfriend, the desperation to get to him and the drinking.

My view is that only the last trip out the door really matters at this point. The fact that she had been drinking and maybe more, and that she was going to see BF again no matter what, may be the factors that resulted in her either taking a ride, or not being as aware of her surroundings as usual, for long enough to be grabbed. Of course, if she were taken at gun point, for example, it would have been quick and quiet.

I don't really think the accident or the fight have anything to do with her being gone, other than they led to her walking later on that night/morning.

My view is that only the last trip out the door really matters at this point. The fact that she had been drinking and maybe more, and that she was going to see BF again no matter what, may be the factors that resulted in her either taking a ride, or not being as aware of her surroundings as usual, for long enough to be grabbed. Of course, if she were taken at gun point, for example, it would have been quick and quiet.

I don't really think the accident or the fight have anything to do with her being gone, other than they led to her walking later on that night/morning.

One thing is for sure. If we look at it from your point of view, it very much broadens the window of opportunity.

Instead of only looking at it from 5:05am to 5:07am.

One thing is for sure. If we look at it from your point of view, it very much broadens the window of opportunity.

Instead of only looking at it from 5:05am to 5:07am.

Does it? When was her last text or call made? (I think they were all made by her.)

Does it? When was her last text or call made? (I think they were all made by her.)

4:10am to 4:17am she made 11 unanswered calls to BF, left no messages.

4:23am Called cab company to meet her

4:47am Sent BF text she was coming over

5:05am Cabbie called her

5:06am She called cabbie saying she'd be there in a minute

5:07am Cabbie called her and got her voice mail.

4:10am to 4:17am she made 11 unanswered calls to BF, left no messages.

4:23am Called cab company to meet her

4:47am Sent BF text she was coming over

5:05am Cabbie called her

5:06am She called cabbie saying she'd be there in a minute

5:07am Cabbie called her and got her voice mail.

So she made her last call at 5:06 am?
Do we know when she left her house? Sometime after 4:10?

Cluciano, you got me back into the details, you little devil you. LOL!!!

My brain is fried thinking about this so I'm taking a break.

Hope ya'll can solve this tonight.

xoxox

So she made her last call at 5:06 am?
Do we know when she left her house? Sometime after 4:10?

You just reeled me back in. haha

She left her house at 3:30am approximately when she told her roommates she was going to her boyfriends and had the overnight bag with her.

911 call reporting wreck came at 3:44am

So we really only know what happened to her at 3:44 (or thereabouts) when the wreck was reported.

After that we don't know much except for the phone calls and text and call to the cab company and the report she changed clothes and left her wallet and keys, etc.

"Last seen" would be considered to be 3:44 I would assume. When the 911 call was made.

I meant the time she left her house for the last time...do we know?
But anyway...if she was okay to make the 5:06 call, not sure it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3