AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know much...but we know we love her.

And that is all we may need to know.

;)

ETA...words to the song "Don't know much"

I think we can all assume she was safe somewhere, we don't know where, at 5:06 am.

Just because the cabbie got her voicemail at 5:07 am doesn't mean she was abducted or kidnapped or murdered in sixty seconds.

Her phone battery could have gone dead.

Thanks to all you guys! I've been reading while gone and everything is interesting and keeps the different and new ideas coming :)

After the wreck she went home and changed clothes. This is important I think. She probably freshened up too. She might have settled down a little bit by then. Maybe she wasn't as stressed anymore.

Maybe she wasn't even planning to go to her boyfriend's anymore at that point. Maybe she decided she didn't need the cab after all and turned her phone off.

Than what happened?

Makes me sad I even thought about that.. Might delete that post just not to offend anyone.

Makes me sad I even thought about that.. Might delete that post just not to offend anyone.

No...please don't delete it.

This theory is very possible. Please continue to post and thanks so much for your thoughts.

I've considered the same scenario, actually.

If she never went back home after being with bf- how did her overnight bag get packed and left at the house? How did her car leave - get in a wreck - and the keys got back home? How did her wallet get in the house? I think she went back home. There is too many things that happened for her to not have gone back, left in her car and returned again.

Strange that there is so much unaccounted for time between the car accident and the voicemail to the cabbie.

And also strange that the roomies are not saying much......

Oh gosh! Reading this again just sent chills up and down my spine.

What if she actually never got back to the apartment from the boyfriend's house in the first place?

Sorry to say this but I've always felt something was fishy about her "jumping out of the car".

No one saw her jump out did they? We have only the boyfriend's word on that.

Uh oh.....this is ONLY MY HUMBLE OPINION....which I am very unsure of ATM!!!

I don't know, I think she might have made it back. BF was cleared. Being young and fighting plus driving! It's so scary, after the moment you realize whats happening. From my experience, I've gotten into it with BF before driving and its not as if I could say find your own way back home or get out. I've driven a little faster than speed limit, switching lanes (not recklessly, just often), and speeding through a few yellow lights. And all the while one hand driving and one hand moving as I argue with him.

Same for him. He drives a little harder than me, but when upset he kind of pushes it with or without knowing. And sometimes I think I really don't want to be in the car with all that going on.. but for the record I don't live in a "College town" just typical town so I would never jump out and walk home. Just angrily say and sternly something of don't drive like that with me in here, stop.

A question you can add to list. (I haven't fully read the questions) What was in the bag she packed? I think only she would know what she would need. Like if she didn't need a toothbrush because she had one there etc.

Well, we know one thing. Something really horrible happened that night, unless she decided to take off voluntarily.

And maybe even if she did decide to take off voluntarily.

:(

Following AmorAlways 'theory'....maybe she kept the overnight bag packed. Maybe it really never left. Maybe someone else drove her car. The 911 caller said she thought she saw two people in the car. The car probably wasn't thoroughly vetted when the dad found it. Fingerprints etc were probably contaminated, or could have been.

<snipped>

I believe she did get back from the boyfriends apt. Just for the fact that she may have her house and car keys on the same ring (like myself). If going to bf she would take her apt keys which has her car keys as well, and only way to wreck her car she would have made it back.

My theory included that I did not believe after the wreck she made it back.

Where can I find the roomate said she knew she left to go back before the wreck because the door closed hard?

I don't know, I think she might have made it back. BF was cleared. Being young and fighting plus driving! It's so scary, after the moment you realize whats happening. From my experience, I've gotten into it with BF before driving and its not as if I could say find your own way back home or get out. I've driven a little faster than speed limit, switching lanes (not recklessly, just often), and speeding through a few yellow lights. And all the while one hand driving and one hand moving as I argue with him.

Same for him. He drives a little harder than me, but when upset he kind of pushes it with or without knowing. And sometimes I think I really don't want to be in the car with all that going on.. but for the record I don't live in a "College town" just typical town so I would never jump out and walk home. Just angrily say and sternly something of don't drive like that with me in here, stop.

A question you can add to list. (I haven't fully read the questions) What was in the bag she packed? I think only she would know what she would need. Like if she didn't need a toothbrush because she had one there etc.

I know just what you are talking about when you talk about fighting with your boyfriend and driving, etc. I have done the very same thing. And I've threatened to jump out but never done it.

There are times when I've been so under the influence I have no idea how I made it back home or didn't kill someone in the process.

I can also relate to how hurt she must have been feeling over the boyfriend maybe having found someone new. I've been there...done that.

I remember one fight I had with a boyfriend I really loved when I was so distraught I caught a cab to the airport and got a flight out of there. I didn't tell anyone I was leaving or where I was going. And I had a mother and a father and a brother who all loved me and who I loved.

Young people in love can be very extremely irrational! Especially when drinking!

To everyone.

I love this wonderful community of sleuthers I have found. It is absolutely amazing how many wonderful people are here and I wish I had found it years sooner.

Because I am still so new, I do not want to break the rules by posting things I should not be posting.

So...for now...until I know for sure I can post or talk about talking to Sgt Pooley...please don't ask me for any details because I will not be answering them.

If anyone sees me posting something I shouldn't, I would really appreciate you telling me or even sending me a PM.

If you ask me a question and I don't answer...you know the reason why.

I want to respect the rules of the community!

:)

Got home, logged in... (obsessed a little... lot?) So much catching up to do and so many new, well thought theories. Going to go back to the 7th and re-read everything again. <3

Got home, logged in... (obsessed a little... lot?) So much catching up to do and so many new, well thought theories. Going to go back to the 7th and re-read everything again. <3

Welcome home Sand! You have been very missed! You will find a lot of interesting reading...especially the last couple of days I think.

:)

I think this case is so frustrating to everyone because nothing is really "solid". We don't know for 100% anything except she was with the bf at some point (at the party?) and once they part ways - nothing is "solid". There are so many possibilities. I pray for a break in this case so she can be reunited with her family.

LE said she made it home and left again, so I am going with that for now. Sure, they could be wrong, but there is no point, for me anyway, to start assuming what they HAVE told us is wrong.

LE said she made it home and left again, so I am going with that for now. Sure, they could be wrong, but there is no point, for me anyway, to start assuming what they HAVE told us is wrong.

So, Cluciano, I have a question for you. You've been around here for awhile and so you must know the answer.

What's the difference between speculation, sleuthing and conspiracy theories?

I'm really serious!

PS...I really think she made it back home too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3