AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is still missing. Some cool person commented on the 'missing' page and got a response suggesting it might be helpful to call LE and see if they're still on the case, or something to that effect. (TOS prevents me from saying exactly what was said.)

Adrienne Salinas FB 'Missing' Page

I just think something is going on. I think there's something new we are not being told. At least not yet.

I am in complete agreement which presents a conundrum of sorts... do we keep looking or ice down a bit until there is more news? Intuition says to stay on it...

I think the family needs our help. I think they are in a quandary about what to do. That's what I'm picking up after that last response.

They are frustrated with LE.

I think the family needs our help. I think they are in a quandary about what to do. That's what I'm picking up after that last response.

They are frustrated with LE.

Again. I agree. If the family would privy us to all the info, I know that is A LOT to ask, we might find ourselves NOT spinning wheels so much... there may be one tiny little bit of information that would fill in our blanks...

ETA: I will go back to my own story for a moment. All my friend said was, "Utah" and the lights went on. I knew EXACTLY where to find my husband and it had never crossed my mind until that moment. All the pieces fell right into place.

Maybe someone should suggest they contact Marc Klaas/Klaas Kids.

http://www.klaaskids.org/

They help families of older "kids" as well. Marc's daughter Polly was murdered in the early nineties and he has been helping other families as a liaison with LE. Etc. ever since.

Again. I agree. If the family would privy us to all the info, I know that is A LOT to ask, we might find ourselves NOT spinning wheels so much... there may be one tiny little bit of information that would fill in our blanks...

Agreed! Apparently the 'psychics' haven't been able to help. And I have a feeling they have all the info.

;)

Agreed! Apparently the 'psychics' haven't been able to help. And I have a feeling they have all the info.

;)

Right?! AND what happend with FindMe2 (or was that a shameless publicity stunt? Sorry but... they presented themselves as a valid and capable and we've heard NOTHING from them).

ETA: I will go back to my own story for a moment. All my friend said was, "Utah" and the lights went on. I knew EXACTLY where to find my husband and it had never crossed my mind until that moment. All the pieces fell right into place.

I just wish you would post your story here again. So that others who haven't seen it or read it can do so. It got left behind when the new thread was started.

Right?! AND what happend with FindMe2 (or was that a shameless publicity stunt? Sorry but... they presented themselves as a valid and capable and we've heard NOTHING from them).

I looked into their site even before I began posting here and found this to be a much better site, IMO, to participate in.

I wonder if the Salinas family even knows about Websleuths.

;)

PS...Even though I have a fair amount of ESP, I do not in any way regard myself to be a Psychic, which I understand the FindMe2 site is all about. Some of their posts freaked me out when I read them.

I looked into their site even before I began posting here and found this to be a much better site, IMO, to participate in.

I wonder if the Salinas family even knows about Websleuths.

;)

Um... they may in a moment... ;)

PS...Even though I have a fair amount of ESP, I do not in any way regard myself to be a Psychic, which I understand the FindMe2 site is all about. Some of their posts freaked me out when I read them.

Ditto, on all counts.

weird thing, the roomie had a necklace w the ribbon in her early pics on fb, BUT salinas is wearing the ribbon in her last pics!

what does this mean? I DONT KNOW

It seems so paradoxical, the necklace with the ribbon and the tribal sun tattoo.

;)

where does the 10,000 go if she turns up?

i wouldn't advise asking that on fb page, or you might get called '' or someone in yr family will be wished to die, or told to '**** off', BUT they will say a a prayer, too.

nothing new. tmrw is month anniversary.

what if anything has been expressed that leads us to think she is found, btw?

I missed that whole heated exchange on FB... probably glad I did and chalking it up to emotions running high but I need to ask - was it immediately after that, that things silenced?

I just wish you would post your story here again. So that others who haven't seen it or read it can do so. It got left behind when the new thread was started.

As you wish. ;)

Originally Posted by SandSage

Yes. My own husband abandoned an amazing job, his family, everything. He just walked. away. He's home now but the 6 weeks calling the morgue daily for John Does, phone calls unanswered by LV police... Mesa Police... online presence WIPED... computers ghosted. It wasn't an affair it was a complete nervous breakdown. It turned our world upside down but he VANISHED for a month and a half until he got his head straight. THIS is why the possibility of her just taking off is not impossible to me. I lived it. Still do, every single day. <3 Love will find a way *pollyana me*

ETA: HSP here. *raises hand

I missed that whole heated exchange on FB... probably glad I did and chalking it up to emotions running high but I need to ask - was it immediately after that, that things silenced?

I saw it and wasn't impressed either. No, it wasn't immediately after that. Things went silent a couple of days after the aunt posted the rant about the Chief not following up on the 'solid lead'.

I saw it and wasn't impressed either. No, it wasn't immediately after that. Things went silent a couple of days after the aunt posted the rant about the Chief not following up on the 'solid lead'.

That's what I thought. Okay. So we are referring to the exchange in which someone wanted to get their hands on that "DOE". Got it. ;)

As you wish. ;)

Originally Posted by SandSage

Yes. My own husband abandoned an amazing job, his family, everything. He just walked. away. He's home now but the 6 weeks calling the morgue daily for John Does, phone calls unanswered by LV police... Mesa Police... online presence WIPED... computers ghosted. It wasn't an affair it was a complete nervous breakdown. It turned our world upside down but he VANISHED for a month and a half until he got his head straight. THIS is why the possibility of her just taking off is not impossible to me. I lived it. Still do, every single day. <3 Love will find a way *pollyana me*

ETA: HSP here. *raises hand

Thank you! I hope everyone here will read this! We just can't ever give up hope! Anything is possible. More Hugs!!! :)

What happens if someone goes missing and then turns up again? Are they under any obligation to notify LE or the news? Is there a procedure of any kind that anyone knows about?

As I understand it, if you are an adult it is no crime to be missing. So I'm assuming you can go missing, resurface, go missing, resurface again, whatever you want to do, as long as you are an adult.

Could it be that she's come home or that they know where she is now and that's why all search efforts have come to a halt?

Are they under any obligation to let the public know what happened?

Well, unless they found some evidence of foul play, like her blood, torn clothing, etc., or witnesses that saw her being kidnapped or attacked, or something else unusual... there's not much they can do. You're right, it's not illegal to disappear oneself. They need some proof that someone else caused her to disappear. Or her body. Hate to say that, but that pretty much sums it up.

Well, unless they found some evidence of foul play, like her blood, torn clothing, etc., or witnesses that saw her being kidnapped or attacked, or something else unusual... there's not much they can do. You're right, it's not illegal to disappear oneself. They need some proof that someone else caused her to disappear. Or her body. Hate to say that, but that pretty much sums it up.

Hi and thanks for weighing in today. Here's what I'm thinking as of this minute, and I appreciate your answer to my question, btw.

I'm thinking that since it has been a month and no body, no evidence of any foul play, as you mentioned above, no word from anywhere, that maybe the family should take the approach that she might have actually gone voluntarily missing. And maybe they should make a plea for Adrienne, if she is out there, to come back home. Something to the effect of:

"Adrienne, we love you! We miss you! We don't know where you are or what happened to you but we want you to know, if you can read this, if you can hear us, that you can always come back home. No questions asked. Just come home if you can. Please know that no matter what the circumstances you can always come home."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee