AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm not mocking anyone hon. Okay? I'm just saying it DOES appear he was there all that time, from 4:53 to 5:07. I don't see how he could have been in two places at once.

I don't intend to mock anyone.

Gosh! Do you want me to just be quiet?

Well, I'm not mocking anyone hon. Okay? I'm just saying it DOES appear he was there all that time, from 4:53 to 5:07. I don't see how he could have been in two places at once.

There is no confirmation that he was there for the full 14 minutes, nor was there even an insinuation that he was. If you're willing to give him that benefit of the doubt - even though HE hasn't even stated he was there that whole time - then that's fine.

Personally, I'll wait for the confirmation, because that's a hell of a long time for a cab - or anyone for that matter - to sit under the lights at a gas pump waiting for someone.

14 minutes seems bizarrely long for him to wait. I can only see that happening if he ran into someone he knew and started talking, or was on the phone and decided to wait while he talked. And neither seems to be the case. But then, we do not know that he WAS there that long.

Agreed c.

If, and only if, it is documented that he was there the whole time, then the likelihood of his involvement decreases exponentially. Still possible? Yes. Probable? No way.

I think we need more pictures of Pooley, just to make sure he's keeping the case active.

I think he needs more calls from his Pooley Girls here to encourage him to keep on looking for Adrienne and telling him he's doing a grrrrreat job!!!

Settle down ladies. Sheesh.

For once I wish there was a Brenda Leigh Johnson to look at during one of these cases. She would also have it solved in an hour. With commercials. So take that. :p

Settle down ladies. Sheesh.

For once I wish there was a Brenda Leigh Johnson to look at during one of these cases. She would also have it solved in an hour. With commercials. So take that. :p

Easy there Tiger. LOL

I'm still trying to think of how the time differences would change much and I'm still not seeing it. Like you said, there isn't confirmation at this time that he spent that whole time sitting at the AM/PM.

I think it's still doable, the theory we've pretty much collectively come to.

Her phone "dying" at 5:07 am, one minute after her last call is hinky as all get out. I know she was busy on it, very busy. Calling BF 37 times in 40 minutes. But he didn't answer, she didn't talk to him.

I'm more curious about how long all these phone calls were she supposedly had with the driver. What was there to talk about during all that time?

Those of you who have taken cabs have a marked advantage over me because in my entire life, I have never been in a cab. I wouldn't know whether they'd wait for a fare or not.

Well, her phone was bound to go dead after some call or other that night. It doesn't mean she HAD to have vanished right at that moment. She may have been in some other car, intending still to be dropped at the market.

I agree, Clu. With the amount of phone calls she made I'm not surprised her phone died. I think that's why she sent that last text to her boyfriend - her phone was running low on battery and she wanted him to know she was on her way before it shut off.

so.... when do we get to see surveillance without a talking head, and it being edited to the point of what i just saw?

the news should post the surveillance vid... no talking, no interview w dad explaining his sons' actions, as HE wasnt at that gas station with him.

i saw 2 clips of a dark sedan outside the ampm at a gas pump. thats it.

i didnt see any footage of cabbie guy going into ampm. no timestamps, etc.

did i miss something? and, thats not saying anything negative about cabbie, im just saying, what did i just watch?

news, howabout they show the news. don't tell me what im gonna see and then edit it to an unwatchable garble of nothing.

its why when original vids of surveillance, etc, makes its way to youtube...its amazingly more powerful than when someone narrates it.

i wanna see the surveillance footage of 430-530am.. hell, why not 6am!! was it 423, or whenever she reportedly headed out to ampm based on whatever concrete evidence exists towards her calling for cab

lets see who came into ampm, what POI might be new and introduced to it, via the vid.

the whole news story said they were hoping to show footage, to get new info? so ok! show the vid, unedited!

did i miss something? did i not go to right link?

WAS is the operative word. Woman scorned and then flight rush from the crash may have used all the adrenaline she had. Mix in any alcohol or drugs, and a 110 lb girl is going to be wiped out.

I agree, I can easily see how she would "crash" the minute she sits down after being on her feet going back and forth for what must've felt like half the night.

Her phone "dying" at 5:07 am, one minute after her last call is hinky as all get out. I know she was busy on it, very busy. Calling BF 37 times in 40 minutes. But he didn't answer, she didn't talk to him.

I'm more curious about how long all these phone calls were she supposedly had with the driver. What was there to talk about during all that time?

Those of you who have taken cabs have a marked advantage over me because in my entire life, I have never been in a cab. I wouldn't know whether they'd wait for a fare or not.

RSBM. I do find the phone dying a tad hinky, but then again I can easily see how the battery could've just run out. When I know mine's running low I'll do all I can to squeeze a few extra seconds out of it, but then eventually it just gives in.

It does seem a long time for a cab to wait. I usually use larger taxi companies so they'd wait maybe 5 minutes before declaring it a "blank" then leaving. Perhaps a smaller business would be less certain of picking up another fare to make up for it, and would therefore wait around a bit longer.

I agree, Clu. With the amount of phone calls she made I'm not surprised her phone died. I think that's why she sent that last text to her boyfriend - her phone was running low on battery and she wanted him to know she was on her way before it shut off.

I think I'm inclined to agree with this.

I haven't watched the video properly yet because I don't have sound on my work computer, but I had a quick scan through it. I'll look later on my phone and listen as well.

Kind of like going to a convenience store and making sure you're on camera while you text or call a missing person asking "what happened to you?"

Now where have I seen this before?

Catching up on four pages.

Daphne Webb.

Dad went in store to get an energy drink for himself and a aroot beer for his daughter Daphne while she was out in the car with his mother suffering from dementia.

He randomly called his estranged daughter who he hadn't seen for YEARS while in the store buying the drink (for himself, he didn't actually buy one for his daughter at all, which was weird, eh?) and was talking to her when he went outside and found Daphne missing from the back seat.

Turns out nobody had seen her for longer than that, and he was probably using the phonecall/surveillance combo for a cover.

Since you asked. :)

Right. The 5:07 call is not what bothers me in your scenario. It could have either gone straight to voice mail or she could have picked up and chatted with him. No biggie either way.

However, her phone went dead a minute or so later. If it went dead on its own - battery or whatever - that would have had to have been a monumentally unfortunate coincidence considering what she was soon to be in store for. I just don't believe in those kinds of coincidences. Well, it's not that I don't believe in them, I just don't think they are statistically probable.

In other words, under these circumstances and within this context, her phone was more than probably turned off by whomever took her.

The police report I got a screenshot of and posted the other day specifically says her roommate thought she went up to her room to charge her phone because the phone had no charge left.

I think it's a great possibility that it died, actually. IMO - not saying it clears anyone though

adriennePoliceReport1_zps1cb42399.png

CabAtAMPM_zpsc7c54839.png

Screenshot of mine that I made and uploaded from the video provided earlier in the thread, after I went to bed last night.

It shows a dark vehicle sitting at a gas pump. Could be any day, week, or year, could be any car, could be anyone.

Completely useless IMO without a timestamp at LEAST. Dunno what the heck people are thinking with this case. Everyone is in CYA mode or something, we get no useful info no matter what we do. ugh

This is not the correct car. The raw video released by the police shows the cab pulling up just to the left of the front door of the gas station. It is a four door sedan with a large Cab Guy logo on the side. ABC 15 had the correct video with ScottsdaleCabGuy car #1003 prominately displayed.--Cab Guy

This is not the correct car. The raw video released by the police shows the cab pulling up just to the left of the front door of the gas station. It is a four door sedan with a large Cab Guy logo on the side. ABC 15 had the correct video with ScottsdaleCabGuy car #1003 prominately displayed.--Cab Guy

Thank you very much, sir. Could you find a link to the better video please? Much appreciating your input!

and, :welcome: to websleuths

I have plenty to post. U guys seem like a bunch of smart "cats" so I'll check back in a couple hours and try to offer additional facts and corrections that may help you in your search.--Cab Guy

excellent, Adrienne deserves all the help she can get. Hopefully you're a local, we need more of them on the street in this case.

ETA - nevermind, you've put your homepage as scottsdalecabguy.com in your profile here, so I guess we know you are! Excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcia.C108