AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest I think if the cab driver did it, they would have nabbed him by now. I mean, he cant be that much of a mastermind if he doesn't even have the confidence to come out publicly and try to manipulate his side of the story. He seems so distraught from all reports.

Really sad story.

I have plenty to post. U guys seem like a bunch of smart "cats" so I'll check back in a couple hours and try to offer additional facts and corrections that may help you in your search.--Cab Guy

Would really appreciate it! I know that I'm not really familiar with how cabs run their shifts/dispatch. Wide open has helped me with this a good bit though! (Morning Wide Open here's a new cab friend for you to join forces with in informing us about yalls lifestyle!)

"Police say the cab driver and Salinas' boyfriend have been cleared at this point and they don't suspect any foul play on their parts."

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...re-adrienne-salinas-disappeared#ixzz2a3wrPb1C

So, if cab guy has something to post, now's a good time. IMO

ETA - if some of you who are working with Pooley can call him to confirm, that'd be great. Articles are wrong A LOT.

Seems he took your invitation to join here. I'm glad. I never really suspected him.

@cab guy, see if you would like to be verified as an insider here, it would help a lot.

Thanks for joining us here Cab Guy.

I also have a small mom & pop taxi/limo company on the east coast. I have been in on the business for 5 yrs or so. I get the routine for the most part. We have lots of college kids and the party scene. Much of our business is weekend bar-party hours.

There are great minds here trying to bring Adrienne home.

Who took the original call from Adrienne? Was there any background noise or was there anything unusual about the call?
Can you tell us about the last time your son spoke to Adrienne? What was the time? Was there background noise or did your son perceive her to be outside, walking?

I frequently dispatch and drive at the same time. When I take a call I am intuitively picking up all the info I can get for several reasons. 1.) I do not want to go to the wrong location and waste time, money and lose another future fare. 2.) I don't want an unruly drunk or someone who might throw up in my vehicle. 3.) Being a woman I want to know what I am driving in to.
I am out here to make money and provide a service but some calls end up being a huge pain in the A$$ and costing money...
The bar-party scene is nothing like the pleasant trip to the airport

Thanks for your help Cab Guy

jmo

CabAtAMPM_zpsc7c54839.png

Screenshot of mine that I made and uploaded from the video provided earlier in the thread, after I went to bed last night.

It shows a dark vehicle sitting at a gas pump. Could be any day, week, or year, could be any car, could be anyone.

Completely useless IMO without a timestamp at LEAST. Dunno what the heck people are thinking with this case. Everyone is in CYA mode or something, we get no useful info no matter what we do. ugh

my severe lack of sleep is causing me to go cuckoo.. i just sat here and tried clicking "play" 3 times and was wondering why it wasn't working. oy vey.

all i have to say is my jaw officially just dropped down to the floor and i'm at a total loss as to what to think in this case anymore.

back to square one?

Cab Guy

I looked into your business just a little and it looks like you have had success.

How many cars are you running? How many drivers do you employ? How long has your son been driving for you? What state agency is responsible for issuing/regulating the taxi business there in AZ?

What was the duration of your sons shift that night?

What would the approx. fare have been for Adrienne to go over to the BF in Scottsdale?

Has Adrienne been a customer in the past?

thanks again!

jmo

all i have to say is my jaw officially just dropped down to the floor and i'm at a total loss as to what to think in this case anymore.

back to square one?

At least one knows where NOT to put the focus. Info was shared with me a couple of days ago that was neither ethical or within the TOS to share so if this is genuinely the "Cab Guy", I am thrilled to death he showed up.

Been silently lurking and now I am...

*exhaling*

back to square one?

Yeah I've had to sit back and re-evaluate, personally. But that's a good thing, IMO. Looking at things with fresh eyes can only help, for me at least.

I definitely don't want to be wasting time pondering scenarios that simply didn't happen, so I am glad to have this laid to rest in my mind so that I can start chasing down other ideas with just as much voraciousness and tenacity as I have, this one. It's been mentally exhausting and I'm glad to start over and go a different route... all JMO

And seriously cab drivers know the towns they work in, inside and out, so to have one.. especially one who spoke to Adrienne that night .. helping out at this point seems like it could be one of the most beneficial people we could have on board.

all JMO, IMO, IMHO etc

Meant to say this last night but got sidetracked... one time I called a cab and then called a different company a few minutes later to price check the fare and the second company said "we just heard the call go out" and they then quoted me the exact same price.

anyway, so yeah maybe another company heard the call and got there first.

There were 40-50 people at that party thay night. LE stated they have interviewed 37. What is the problem locating the other perhaps 13 guests?

It has always bothered me that Adrienne packed an "overnight bag" and headed out on the 3:40 trip to Scottsdale to see the BF. YET, she does not have it with her when she supposedly goes to catch the cab. I am very suspicious of this fact.

Also, I have pointed out before I think its possible she went back to the car. She left the bag at the apartment and planned on returning to get the bag before meeting the cab.

5:00am – Last seen near Brown & Roosevelt streets. (3) Another reports states last seen at this location at 4:30am (7) -- not sure who she was last seen BY, or if this goes off pings, but this is also the same location her car was found.
Taken from Mamacita timeline

Still curious about that reported "last seen" time.
When was the last time Adrienne was seen?

Are there cameras anywhere along the path from the car to Adriennes apartment? There was the massage business and possibly they could have cameras?

jmo

alrighty folks, i just got the timeline updated based on the LE timeline that was released last night. based on this, i was also able to move some previous things around to make the timeline a little clearer and i was able to get rid of an "unknown time" that was there before. :) just waiting for this thread to move to page 40 so i can get it posted at the top of the page!

There were 40-50 people at that party thay night. LE stated they have interviewed 37. What is the problem locating the other perhaps 13 guests?

It has always bothered me that Adrienne packed an "overnight bag" and headed out on the 3:40 trip to Scottsdale to see the BF. YET, she does not have it with her when she supposedly goes to catch the cab. I am very suspicious of this fact.

Also, I have pointed out before I think its possible she went back to the car. She left the bag at the apartment and planned on returning to get the bag before meeting the cab.

Taken from Mamacita timeline

Still curious about that reported "last seen" time.
When was the last time Adrienne was seen?

Are there cameras anywhere along the path from the car to Adriennes apartment? There was the massage business and possibly they could have cameras?

jmo

BBM - i really really wish this would be cleared up by LE!

back to square one?

Right there with you....

Saturday, June 15th:
10:00pm (Friday night) – 5:00am (Saturday morning) – Length of the party at Adrienne’s apartment (17).
2:30am – “Last seen by roommates” when she left to go to boyfriend’s home (1). Her apartment is on Brown & Hardy (as relayed to us by WS members Goblinsolo & 2Hip2BSquare, found by watching news videos and doing a visual of the apartments in the area) previous reports reported her apartment as being on Ash Avenue (6) *There is a discrepancy here as there was a roommate that did see her after the argument with the boyfriend occurred and Adrienne returned home. Time has been updated to reflect time of 2:30am, as indicated on Nancy Grace show. The boyfriend told LE that Adrienne was upset with him for talking to other people at the party and not paying enough attention to her. He said Adrienne asked him to leave but later followed him to his car and said she wanted him to drive her to Scottsdale so they could talk more. The argument continued during the drive and at his home (14). Arteaga said they continued to argue about their relationship, even when they arrived at his house, police said. Arteaga said during their argument inside the house, he stepped out to get some air and when he came back, Salinas was gone, police said. Arteaga said he found Salinas walking toward Indian School Road and told her he would take her home (16). So he gave her a ride to 5th Street & Mill Avenue where she jumped out of his car and walked the rest of the way home (14).
3:22am - Adrienne’s boyfriend called one of her roommates to tell the roommate that Adrienne was walking home so she could meet her (15). The roommate, Rebecca Flores, told LE she went out on her bike to look for Adrienne but didn’t find her until she (Rebecca) returned back to the apartment.
3:30am – Rebecca said that Adrienne was “calmly upset” over the argument with her boyfriend (13) also reported in source (17). After Adrienne & Rebecca spoke outside on the grass, Adrienne went upstairs to her room and packed a small bag but Rebecca didn’t see Adrienne leave (13). Adrienne told her roommates that she was going to go back to the boyfriend’s home & she packed an overnight bag (17).
3:35 - 3:40am – According to police timeline, this is the time that Adrienne packed her bag and drove away. Two people reported seeing her drive away from her apartment at 3:40 (17).
3:44am – Police received a 911 call that Adrienne’s car had hit a median at Ash & Rio Salado Parkway. Passerby saw car driving erratically behind her, so she moved over and let the car pass. (4) The witness said the car passed her near the Rio Salado Parkway and struck a curb, flattening both the driver's-side tires.. the car sped off before the witness could check on the driver (13). Adrienne’s car was then driven less than a mile to Brown and Roosevelt. Police say that from there, she walked a ¼ mile back to her apartment where she changed clothes, leaving behind her wallet and keys. (9) Witness says “they” in her 911 call. Operator asked how many people she thought was in the car and the witness said she thought there were two, she thought she saw one in the passenger seat. (10).
4:10-4:17am – Adrienne’s cell phone called the boyfriend 11 times, but he didn’t answer. (4 & 17)
4:10-4:50am – Per NG show, there were 32 calls from Adrienne to her BF during this time. See GGE’s transcriptions. BF tells LE he was sleeping during this time (17).
[unknown time] Adrienne called the cab company and it’s believed that she left a message and dispatch called her back. See 4:23 time. (NG show).
4:23-4:26am – It was originally believed that Adrienne called the cab company requesting to be picked up at AMPM. Nearest driver was about 20 minutes away. Cab driver’s name is Tom (11). Time of call was 3 minutes, according to NG show. Cab driver’s father changed information and said that the 4:23 call was from taxi dispatch to Adrienne’s phone. Per cab driver’s father, Adrienne’s call could have come in to the taxi company before then and she left a message, so dispatch called her back at 4:23, the call was then a 3 minute call (NG show). Police timeline says that she called for a cab at 4:23 (17).
4:30am – Person driving to work found naked woman’s body in the street. Not sure if this is related. Near McClintock and Baseline. (2) – this woman has since been identified and her boyfriend has been arrested for murder. Still unknown if related to Adrienne’s disappearance, but I’m keeping this on the timeline just in case, because of the timing.
4:37am – Cab Company calls Adrienne back, call lasts 3 minutes (NG show timeline).
4:43 or 4:47am – Text sent from Adrienne’s phone to boyfriend’s phone said she was going to his house. (1 & 4)
4:52am – A slender woman was seen in the west parking lot of O’Reilly’s Auto Parts on the surveillance cameras . Address is 1002 W. University Ave. (12) It has not been confirmed whether or not the woman seen is Adrienne.
4:53am – Cab driver called Adrienne and she told him that she was on her way there (17).
4:54am – A dark 4 door vehicle was seen heading northbound in the O’Reillys parking lot 2 minutes later on the surveillance cameras (12).
5:00am – Last seen near Brown & Roosevelt streets. (3) Another reports states last seen at this location at 4:30am (7) -- not sure who she was last seen BY, or if this goes off pings, but this is also the same location her car was found.
5:04am – Cab driver (Tom) called Adrienne to make sure she was headed to the gas station. (11)
5:05am - Cab driver (Tom) called Adrienne to make sure she was headed to the gas station (again). (11) Previous reports indicated: Police said Adrienne called a cab company, but the cabbie couldn’t find her at a Tempe convenience store. (4) “Salinas asked for a driver to meet her at the AMPM gas station at the intersection of Hardy & University. Investigators told CBS 5 she never made it there” (5). LE saw surveillance of cab driver at AMPM but there was no sign of Adrienne there. LE subsequently questioned the cab driver and searched his home. AMPM is less than ¼ mile from Adrienne’s apartment. (9)
5:06am – Adrienne called the cab driver (Tom) saying she’d be there in a minute (11).
5:07am – Cab driver (Tom) called Adrienne again, looking for her, but the phone went to voicemail. (11) Her phone was turned off (1) or died (8).

Sunday, June 16th:
2:00pm – AS’s father found her car two blocks away from her apartment. (8)
Her Father called LE that afternoon. (8)

Other known info:
According to LE, Cab Driver & BF have been cleared (17).
After leaving her disabled car, she walked less than a ¼ mile to her home and changed clothes and left again, leaving her wallet and keys behind. (9)
LE has questioned the cab driver and searched his home. Say he’s not a suspect at this time. (9) LE also took a DNA sample from cab driver (11).
LE did a sweep of Tempe Town Lake and found nothing. (9)
LE says that BF has been cleared and has fully cooperated. (10)
Cab procedures: "In a place like this, they would get out, look around, make sure the person wasn't in the store," Simon said. He said his son did just that but never saw Salinas. (11)
Francisco Arteaga told police Salinas was upset with him after a party at her apartment because she felt he “was not paying enough attention to her,” according to the report. (13)
Adrienne has a small dog that she never leaves home without bringing it or making sure someone will care for it while she’s gone (13).
The police report said Adrienne had no source of income and that her father gave her money for her living expenses, including $10 for gas a few days before she vanished. (14)
Adrienne only had one set of car keys for her car (NG show)
No one saw her return to the apartment after her accident (NG show).
Sgt. Pooley said that there were things on the passenger seat and back seats that indicate to them that there was only one person in the car, the driver (NG show).
News footage of BF: http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/20130624missing-tempe-woman-reward.html
News footage of roommate: http://www.kpho.com/story/22676371/tempe-teen-still-missing-week-and-a-half-later

1: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...ching-missing-tempe-woman.html?nclick_check=1
2: http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22601008/police-naked-body-of-woman-found-in-tempe-street
3: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-missing-woman-Adrienne-Salinas#ixzz2WWHosmWu
4: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...sing-tempe-student-search-continues-abrk.html
5: http://www.kpho.com/story/22627002/...red?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
6: https://photos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/9109_599855283368143_1108049287_n.jpg
7: http://www.tempe.gov/index.aspx?page=31&recordid=1579
8: http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/20130624missing-tempe-woman-reward.html
9: http://www.kpho.com/story/22687012/...teen-makes-emotional-plea-for-her-safe-return
10: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...friends-step-up-search-for-missing-Tempe-girl
11: http://kpho.membercenter.worldnow.c...cab-company-called-by-missing-teen-speaks-out
12: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/18/adrienne-salinas-missing_n_3618785.html
13: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...linas-left-home-after-argument-with-boyfriend
14: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...tempe-missing-woman-friends-family-vigil.html
15: http://www.azfamily.com/news/Missing-Tempe-teen-new-information--215943951.html
16: http://www.kpho.com/story/22869930/police-report-sheds-light-prior-to-tempe-teens-disappearance
17: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...mystery-deepens-case-missing-tempe-woman.html

folks do not discuss other members please. That is a :nono:

the hat "cab guy" does not intimate this is the same person that was off limits for sleuthing and discussion.

Also big welcome to cab guy! I will bring over the information on how to be verified as an insider (this is if you will be posting information that is not in the main stream media.. )

ok, since we're back to square one.. i took a new/fresh look at the timeline and something stuck out to me. the party went on until 5:00am. Adrienne's phone when dead/off just a few minutes later. I'm back to thinking it was someone from the party or a neighbor that saw her crazy night and either left the party soon after she did or was outside when she left. i still feel like it's someone she knew. they got in their car, pulled up to her while she was walking towards AMPM and offered her a ride the rest of the way.

supposedly no one saw her come back after crashing her car. but she crashed the car at 3:44. then she drove a little ways, dropped the car off and walked home. her phone started going to voicemail at 5:07. this is an hour and 23 minutes to go home and change and leave again. this is a really long period of time for NO ONE to see her, especially when a party was still going on.

3 things i need to know. please help me figure this out so we can get a better take of the possible timeline:

1. how long does it take driving from the place she crashed her car to the place her car was found? granted her car was a bit disabled because of the tires, so it would take a tiny bit longer than normal speed, but if it was close by, there might not have been a significant difference in time.
2. how long does it take to walk from the place her car was found to her apartment?
3. how long would it take to walk from her apartment to AMPM?

Here is the information on the process for verification:

If you would like to add youself as an expert in a certain field or as an insider to a case, please send an email to wsverify@xmission.com.

If you do not wish to be identified as an expert in a certain area, we ask that you refrain from answering questions that are specifically directed to those that have been verified as specialist in their area and that you do not claim to be a professional in any area.

If a member posts with "expertise" please check to make sure they are on this list. If not, please do not take their post as professional information, but rather just as another opinion; much as you would with any member of the general posting membership.

Locals who are describing the area or are members of the gyms and that sort of thing do not need to be verified.

We only verify people who know the players or have been named in the media, etc. This does not include people who may befriend a player on internet social media and then wish to post about it.

If a member wants to post as a professional (a lawyer, shrink, and so on) or as a local/knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email.

wsverify@xmission.com

Please include:

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name
Location (City and State)
In the subject line please put your user name and which case you are asking to be verified on

All info will be kept strictly confidential.

Thank you!

another thing.. if you KNOW you were at the party.. you also KNOW whether or not police have talked to you. these people who were there and have not talked to LE need to contact THEM. this is for adrienne's good. all it takes is for one person to say "i know a, b, and c people were there" then a, b, and c can say "yes, they were there, but so were d, e, and f". they say that there were 40-50 people there. well, to me this means that there are 10 people that might not even exist. but this also means that they MIGHT exist and all it takes is 1 person to commit an abduction. not having an exact headcount and list of names of those at the party will probably be the cause of this case going cold, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne