AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police have counted from her cell records over 30 calls/texts made or received by her alone during this time to Cab Driver, Boyfriend, and perhaps Dad.--Cab Guy

..."and perhaps Dad." *teary*

one source i read said that he called her at 4:53 to let her know he was there (AMPM) is this incorrect?

i need to find the article.

My T-Mobile records show her calling at 4:53...Tom was still on his way there....had not arrived yet. The raw video of him arriving is time stamped 5:01AM.--Cab Guy

My head is exploding!!! Back to the drawing board.

Why did it take so long for Cabbie to get to the destination??? If she was 1 minute away, why couldn't he see her??

How could all her things she had with her that night end up back in the apartment but no body say her??? How is that possible? She changed clothes, left her keys, wallet and bag then left again and no one saw her. Until they said her clothing she was wearing during the party and the accident were found at the apartment, I would have thought she had just given her stuff to someone outside and asked them to take it into the apartment and put it all in her room, but the clothes blow that theory.

What the hell happened to her? I told hubby that this area sounded like it had more traffic and bustle then Las Vegas at midnight.

Ok Tricia, I won't call Sgt. Cutie Pooley. I hadn't yet, but now I won't. My heart is crushed.

I mean if we look at the vantage point of Adrienne when walking S on Hardy, she wouldn't be able to see the cabbie parked at AMPM bc he was parked on the other side of the building. His car was obstructed by the building.

However from the angle she was walking I believe she COULD have a more unobstructed clearer view of the circle K parking lot w/ a crown vic where she THOUGHT the cab had mistakenly gone.

Poor Tom :(

Okay, let's revisit the theory that someone gave her a ride to the am/pm. Maybe said person told her they were going to Circle K or to that area in general and dropped her off WEST of the am/pm?

I haven't followed as close as many of you but at a glance the only thing I can come up with is somebody came along (perhaps from the party?) just after AS spoke with the cab Driver she hopped in and.........?????

Cab guy - I believe you. I honestly believed way back when in news reports it stated that the cabbie was not a POI or suspect.

I think why things are iffy is because someone pretended to be a cabbie and picked her up, and possibly they saw the fact that Tom Jr. Was around the area it would be simple for Tom to go down for her Abduction than themselves.

I feel horrible for how manipulative this person I believe abducted AS is

and

I cannot decide whether or not it was a crime of opportunity for this guy or if he wanted to frame Tom Jr and all was calculated?

Okay, let's revisit the theory that someone gave her a ride to the am/pm. Maybe said person told her they were going to Circle K or to that area in general and dropped her off WEST of the am/pm?

But if they would have dropped her off west of the AMPM, wouldnt she be caught walking north east in the parking lot instead of south west?

But if they would have dropped her off west of the AMPM, would she be caught walking north east in the parking lot and not south west?

Good point. :facepalm:

EDIT: If we had the goshdang ( :) ) VIDEO....

That was really hard to type... I have a mouth like a Sailor.

thank you! i don't mean to be nit-picky, but i've been the one to (attempt to) keep the timeline as accurate as possible, so i want to continue to do so.

so, you're saying that raw video showed him arriving at 5:01am, but your previous post said he called her at 5:05 to tell her he was almost there. or am i just confused?

He kept calling to see where she was after he arrived at 5:01 am. She should have been there by then IMHO. I'm sure after even a few minutes of waiting he thought to make sure she was still showing.

One of the stumpers for me is so many of AS's items being back at her Apt.???

Who said the party was still going at five? Is there a quote? I just don't trust media reports anymore.

Anyway, her roommates may have gone to bed by the time she came back, or they were in their own rooms. I doubt she wanted to be seen. I think it is more likely she snuck in and left her stuff and changed her clothes, than someone else did it. I think she was ridding herself of anything someone may have witnessed after the crash, her clothing, the bag, etc.

I think she got in the car with the guy pretending to be a cabbie over at the circle K and was gone from the area by 4:54 when the Crown Vic was seen heading north east in the Oreilly's parking lot.

So Tom got there well after (6 minutes) I believe she had left with this fake cabbie. IMO

I think she answered her phone bc the abductor forced her to and to say she was 1 minute away. He then instructed her to turn off the phone.

This keeps messing up a lot of my theories too. I just can't seem to fit it in anywhere, especially if the party was going on until 5.

I believe she dropped her things back after walking from her wrecked car and changed into her clothes for the next day (no need for overnight bag when it's the next day). She then left to walk to the AMPM.

I wonder if she told TS about her wreck when she dispatched the cab? She did talk to him right?

And I think she wasn't in the apartment very long. Literally maybe 3-6 minutes and probably was in her room changing and dropping her stuff most of the time. I think she kind of ran in and ran out. I don't think she stuck around to say hey to anyone. She wanted to get up to Scottsdale already IMO

5:05AM: Tom calls to say he's almost there...REPLY: "I'm not there yet, but I'll be there in a minute."

Wait a minute. The police's released timeline says that the cab arrived and called Adrienne at 4:53 because he couldn't find her at the AMPM. So, did he arrive at 4:53 or after 5:05?

Wait a minute. The police's released timeline says that the cab arrived and called Adrienne at 4:53 because he couldn't find her at the AMPM. So, did he arrive at 4:53 or after 5:05?

And like mamacita asked, if he was almost there at 5:05 how was the timestamp of him arriving 5:01? Is it just the AMPM timestamp being off? If so, how much is it off by? :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne