AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd also be interested to know where the guy came from that's walking across the picture towards the store. i don't see any other cars in the picture.. did he come from Hardy? could he have possibly seen another vehicle or person in the area?

Cab driver ruled out as suspect in Tempe teen's disappearance - YouTube

The direction of Hardy (away from) or a pump in that direction...Everything is so chopped up and with the narrative (as Goblinsolo or maybe it was Tonto) mentioned earlier. How about letting us just observe a full 10-15 minutes of actual footage...:banghead:

For her to have disappeared off the street in a matter of minutes, she had to get into a vehicle of some kind either against her will or of her own choosing, IMO.

From her last known point working outwards in a, say, one mile radius in all directions, what are all the cam sites (ATMs, banks, gas stations, pharmacies, etc) in every direction?

At this point, IMO, we have to look at every vehicle going down every street in a five minute or so time frame fanning out from her last known location if possible... and i don't see how it IS possible.. but perhaps there is at least ONE MORE video camera someplace LE hasn't gotten footage from yet.... I don't see where or how, but maybe... :please:

the bolded - I have felt like that for a long time. I strongly believe she was stalked when she left her apartment. This might have even been someone she knew, an acquaintance, a neighbour, and who then talked her into getting into his car, or simply grabbed her. Maybe some sicko who had a crush on her. Not an unlikely scenario at all, given her natural beauty.

I would imagine that most camera footage would be too dark and blurry to capture someone clearly who happened to walk by. They usually focus on the shop, ATM, etc that they are supposed to help protect, not on people walking by. And it was dark. Quite unlikely that something will turn up there imo.

I fear that without finding her first this case will not be solved.

I wish LE would hold a press conference and appeal to people to come forward.

Sunrise was 5:18 am on the day she went missing, so it would be partially light at 5:00 but not really.

unfortunately my job requires me to leave the house when it's still dark and it's getting light just as i'm arriving to work, so i know what you mean.. it's not completely light out. but.. the thing is.. it's not scary dark either. i think her visibility while walking towards AMPM would have been pretty good, compared to maybe walking there at, say, midnight.

another thing about that time of morning.. that's usually when joggers/exercisers start heading out to do their morning routines. but NO ONE was out in this area and saw anything?

Did she have lots and lots of clothing? I mean, you know, in general. Lots of girls/women do.

Because we know she left her outfit at the apartment that she had been wearing. But we have no clue what she changed into. But she lived with two of her childhood friends so I have to think they were close, probably even borrowed one anothers clothes and everything. They really have no guess at all as to what she was wearing when she left again? Theres no favorite tshirt missing with a memorable phrase on it, or her favorite most well worn sneakers aren't clearly missing or anything?

hm.

How long should it have taken her to walk from apartment to this market? It seems like she was out and about and using that phone for close to an hour?

How bout we all start with where LE left off? The only *possible* contact near AS beyond the cabbie or anyone she knew that has been cleared was that dark crown Vic in the video. I believe they released that video for a reason.

So I've found 3 abduction cases involving crown victorias: 1 in TX in 2012 and 1 in FL July 16, 2013 both matching same suspect/car

And 1 in mesa, AZ this past April (albeit the crown Vic was gold)

I realize it's in California and was in 2010, but I can't find anything current on Mr. Polini in terms of his location now. He's not in jail, or at least he does not appear on CA Vinelink. This dude was seriously creepy!

Could someone have been impersonating a LEO, instead of a cabbie? Just a thought ...

http://www.ksby.com/news/man-arrested-in-atascadero-for-impersonating-police-officer/

If that's not her on the OReillys video, I'm having a tough time imagining that she got very far from her apartment complex, if at all.

If that's not her on the OReillys video, I'm having a tough time imagining that she got very far from her apartment complex, if at all.

2 days after her disappearance they searched the lake. June 29 they searched the neighborhood (plenty of time to move her from point a to point b if not the moment they had her).

"I'm not there yet, I'll be there in a minute."

Haunts me.

She may not have even called the cab at all. Someone else may have called it from her phone. Why call a cab at 4:23 to meet up somewhere else, and then not leave to go there fairly soon after the call? Then again, the cab probably told her that he was 20 or so minutes away - he may even have said to meet at AMPM at 5:00. Well, if this is the case, where did she hang out until it was time to leave and with whom? Why - if he was 20 or more minutes away - would she not call another cab service since she was allegedly hell bent on going to her boyfriend's? Finally for now - why would she want to meet at AMPM - and away from her apartment - in the first place? Now, it would be convenient for someone else to set that meeting place to keep a cab away from the apartment, but it would not be convenient for her to set it herself.

Ugh. This case.

I like interactive case maps, personally, so thought I'd share mine if anyone else likes them too. I may have some locations off, if so please tell me. I'm not from the area.

http://goo.gl/maps/MIwWo

Updated maps from after AS got back to Apartment from going to BF in Scottsdale:

-At 3:41 am AS leaves her apartment. 3:44 am 3 minutes later AS has a wreck at Rio Salado and Ash.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374795671.621018.jpg

-At 3:44 am Adrienne speeds away from the wreck at W Rio Salado PKWY heading S on Ash Ave to get her damaged car near her apartment on Roosevelt and W brown around 3:50am. ( I have estimated the average 2 minute trip time from Wreck to ditch site as twice as long since the car at some point midway would have begun to drive slow and inoperable IMO .)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374795929.789553.jpg

-At 3:50am Adrienne parks her car on the street and gets out to look at the damage again for about 10 minutes. She gets back in the car for safety reasons and thinks about what she should now do for an additional 10 minutes, after which she decides to call the boyfriend back to back countless times up until 4:17. She then calls a cab at 4:23 and leaves a message while still sitting safe in her car.

At 4:37 She then receives a call back from the cab company and decides to exit the car and stay on the phone with the cabby while walking back to her place (which takes 3 minutes using the shortcut from Roosevelt into her complex.)

She gets off the phone w cab company at 4:40, at which time she enters her apartment quietly and unbeknownst to party goers. She sneaks to her room, changes clothes, drops off her overnight bag, keys, and wallet. In the middle of getting ready She then texts the boyfriend at 4:43, While still in her bedroom, to say "I'm coming overt" (sic).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374796782.089732.jpg
(estimated to 3 minutes from 5 because she most likely took the shortcut on foot into her complex instead of 5th street)

-At 4:47 Adrienne heads toward the AMPM. She notices something across the way from the AMPM due West (possibly at the circle K) and it draws her attention or route more west toward the Oreillys parking lot. She is caught on video at Oreilly's heading south west at 4:52

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374796993.136459.jpg

-Adrienne calls the cab at 4:53 and 1 minute later a crown Victoria (or sedan) is seen heading NE in the same oreilly's parking lot at 4:54.

The cab driver arrives at the AMPM at 5:01, 9 minutes after 4:52 when we presume AS is last known to be seen in the Surveillence video.

AS answers the phone one more time around 5:06 am telling the cabbie she was one minute away, when in one minute at 5:07 when he would call her to check on her again, her phone would be dead.

IMO timeline

Well 2hip, you did it again. Reading my mind! It was time for mapwork! :seeya:

As I understand the Dt., it is not quite certain that AS did go back to her apartment after the accident. He sounded a bit puzzled, as we are, that noone saw her coming back and heading back out.

Now, what if she wanted to go back but didn't because she saw someone hanging out outside her apartment complex, a creepy neighbour/acquaintance, who she wanted to avoid? She was scared of the person and kept walking, all the while trying to get a hold of her bf on the phone, calling him again and again. When he didn't pick up she decided to call a cab. Maybe she tried to lose the person who was now following her, which is why it took her longer to get to the ampm. And just before she reached there, that person grabbed her and forced her into his car.

That person then later sneaked into her apartment and put her wallet and keys and her top in her room. The father found the door open, right? Maybe it was habitually sometimes left unlocked, or maybe that person came back just before the party ended and went in undetected. Maybe he was one of the party goers anyway.

Just speculating ...

She may not have even called the cab at all. Someone else may have called it from her phone. Why call a cab at 4:23 to meet up somewhere else, and then not leave to go there fairly soon after the call? Then again, the cab probably told her that he was 20 or so minutes away - he may even have said to meet at AMPM at 5:00. Well, if this is the case, where did she hang out until it was time to leave and with whom? Why - if he was 20 or more minutes away - would she not call another cab service since she was allegedly hell bent on going to her boyfriend's? Finally for now - why would she want to meet at AMPM - and away from her apartment - in the first place? Now, it would be convenient for someone else to set that meeting place to keep a cab away from the apartment, but it would not be convenient for her to set it herself.

Ugh. This case.

If only the conversations had been recorded. UGH!!! Someone would know if it was her voice.

As my gramma always said, "P*** in one hand and wish in the other and see which fills up faster". *deep sigh*

Once again, I don't like the timeline vs video surveillance discrepancies (which there have been quite a few)

5:05AM: Tom calls to say he's almost there...REPLY: "I'm not there yet, but I'll be there in a minute."
The above was from Cab Guy at 4:11pm today on previous thread.
Sooo.....if the cab is seen on video surveillance at AMPM at 5am (timestamped) why would he say he's almost there at 5:05am???

Was there a different meeting point other than the AMPM.....or what?

From above quote, it sounds like they are both not "there yet" however, this isn't the case.

I hate when timelines keep getting muddy........

:banghead:

Hope you keep adding in all new discrepancies with the sources, Mamacita!!!

Are timestamps on surveillance cameras always accurate?

LE is not likely to tell the public anything unless they need something specific from us. As for recalling details to the minute, which this case is all about, it is probably already too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcia.C108