AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

They're individual scans and not a .pdf right? If you can find a way to put them all in a file (zip?), you can probably attach the whole thing to one post by using the paperclip icon.

Well, I recall thinking today about how many times I have read someone's post
here stating how many times in the past LE had deliberately released wrong or
incorrect information. Now I understand why that was posted. I still don't
understand if it's done on purpose or accidentally.

This is exactly why I feel it is pointless to release the rest of the report. You
wouldn't believe it no matter what.

I tried.

Thank you. For what you shared!
Wow...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Usually LE would not say something was missing if it wasn't...seems like they would want people to know what items to keep an eye out for.

I just don't think it changes much either way, whether she took her wallet or not. JMO

Well, I recall thinking today about how many times I have read someone's post
here stating how many times in the past LE had deliberately released wrong or
incorrect information. Now I understand why that was posted. I still don't
understand if it's done on purpose or accidentally.

The reports, while fluid, are generally as accurate as possible due to their being subject to scrutiny by the courts.

That's not a small mistake......and certainly not a "typo". EEK!

Sorry, Been away for about 22 hours so six pages to catch up on, so sorry if I ask something someone else has already asked:

cab_guy, have the police played a recording of Adrienne's voice for Tom so that he can say whether it was her who called him from her phone, versus some other female?

Thanks!

If I am on a call, my phone goes straight to voicemail but this is an option I have chosen (on a custom ROM)...

I decided to manually choose this option on my phone as well (assign incoming calls to voice mail when I'm on another call / disable call waiting) because its easy for my stupid phone to suddenly become a conference call when someone beeps in! This has almost gotten me in trouble, lol.

(was it bad to say "inquiring minds want to know"? It's just a quote from an old tv commercial, sorry, was just joking around.)

Here is what is depressing...the police must know more than we do, at least what is factual or not, and they seem no closer to an arrest, or to finding her.

They told me it would take up to 3 weeks to get reports when I went to police station. Never had that problem in Phoenix.

I just hope that the other 33 pages of the report are accurate and that LE really DOES have some leads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nlgal68