AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Google streetview'd her path from her apartment to the AMPM/OReillys again. I can think of eaxctly zero practical reasons she would have wanted to walk to meet a cab way down there. There are ample places along the way she could have met him - including right outside her apartment complex - that would've kept her from being seen by friends and party goers.

I have thought this since this case started. It makes no sense at all.

Just Google streetview'd her path from her apartment to the AMPM/OReillys again. I can think of eaxctly zero practical reasons she would have wanted to walk to meet a cab way down there. There are ample places along the way she could have met him - including right outside her apartment complex - that would've kept her from being seen by friends and party goers.

I don't think "practical reasons" had much to do with any of her actions that night. This was all fueled by strong emotions, possibly alcohol, adrenaline. This was a crazy night! The fight, the crash, the party. Maybe she just didn't want to hang around and wait for the cab, she'd rather move. Maybe she felt safer walking than standing on the street. Maybe she wanted to drop by a friend along the way. Maybe she wanted to buy condoms at the ampm (well that would be a practical reason!).

I think it's entirely possible that Adrienne could have been suffering from
'Dissociative Fugue'.

Dissociative disorders involve a breakdown of coherence in the way a person acts, thinks
and feels resulting in significant alterations in memory or identity.

Dissociative Fugue: Person loses all sense of personal identity and gives up customary
life. Person often wanders to a new location and may pick up a new job and marry
someone else until they snap out of their state and become confused and distressed at
being in this new place.

This disorder seems to occur during or after periods of high stress or traumatic
experiences.

I don't think "practical reasons" had much to do with any of her actions that night. This was all fueled by strong emotions, possibly alcohol, adrenaline. This was a crazy night! The fight, the crash, the party. Maybe she just didn't want to hang around and wait for the cab, she'd rather move. Maybe she felt safer walking than standing on the street. Maybe she wanted to drop by a friend along the way. Maybe she wanted to buy condoms at the ampm (well that would be a practical reason!).

The Brojans are arguably a practical reason, but she could have - and probably would have - waited for the cab to get those or anything from the store. I mean, have you Google streetview'd the distance and clicked to "walk" the route? It's just not something I would imagine she would do - or need to do - at that hour. This is whether she was drunk, high, sober, or what have you. I'm not saying I don't think she walked that way - I'm just saying that it doesn't seem like it would be her initial idea or preference to do so.

'Dissociative Fugue'.

Dissociative disorders involve a breakdown of coherence in the way a person acts, thinks

Dissociative Fugue: Person loses all sense of personal identity and gives up customary
life. Person often wanders to a new location and may pick up a new job and marry
someone else until they snap out of their state and become confused and distressed at
being in this new place.

This disorder seems to occur during or after periods of high stress or traumatic
experiences.

This would be much more plausible if she wasn't so hell bent on going to her boyfriend's joint, and if she didn't continue her communications with the cab driver up until a minute before her phone cut out. I would buy a latent amnesia from an accident-caused hematoma before I bought that.

'Dissociative Fugue'.

being in this new place.

experiences.

I think now you're reaching.

I don't think at all this is what happened.

oh my!
Now I AM more confused. That says D's wallet was not there ???

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I think now you're reaching.

I don't think at all this is what happened.

If you google runaways and dissociative disorder you might be surprised at what
you learn. And I only stated it 'could' be what happened. I didn't say I knew it
for a fact. I am looking for reasons why she might have left other than that she
was murdered.

Hi all, mostly just lurking here! Wanted to point out, though, that the police report says "DUGGAN confirmed that DUGGAN'S wallet did not appear to be present..."

Was this a typo, or was it the roommate's wallet that was missing?

It's apparent they just made a mistake there.

It's apparent they just made a mistake there.

It appears that way, yes, but had to ask because if the roommate's wallet was missing, perhaps AS took it (since she didn't have her own money). So, just thought it was worth a mention and a wonder.

The police report is by far the most important information we would have to date. Something in it could very well help us see the case in a different light, and perhaps even help us solve this mystery. If you can find a way to post it all, please do.

It appears that way, yes, but had to ask because if the roommate's wallet was missing, perhaps AS took it (since she didn't have her own money). So, just thought it was worth a mention and a wonder.

I knew the mistake was there. I wondered who would be the first to catch it. LOL! Congrats! You WIN! :D

The roommate said that it appears that the wallet wasn't in the room. Does that mean that it was never found in the apartment?

The roommate said that it appears that the wallet wasn't in the room. Does that mean that it was never found in the apartment?

Makes me wonder -with a party going on would she hide it?
Interesting...
At any rate it was not seen at the time. (I think) :waitasec:

Did Poole say her wallet was found, when he was on NG?

Makes me wonder -with a party going on would she hide it?
Interesting...
At any rate it was not seen at the time. (I think) :waitasec:

This police report is a bit vague to me on whether the wallet was left in the apartment or not. MSM says it was found somewhere in the apartment.

Her wallet and car keys were also left in the apartment.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/07/24/adrienne-salinas-mystery-missing-tempe-teen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSI1005