AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cab guy, thank you for joining us here and contributing. I know some of us have been pretty rough on you guys here (and on other social media, I'm sure). I hope you won't take our possible theories personally and understand that this is just what we do here, we scrutinize anyone who was last known to be associated with the victim in any way. Many of us are victims ourselves, or are friends, family, etc of victims, and finding the truth is our number one concern. Your presence here has made me aware that we (edit, "I" will speak for myself) should not be so quick to point fingers before LE has a chance to do their jobs and rule people out. Accusations can do irrepairable damage, and that is really unfair if someone has totally nothing to do with the crime! I so glad to know that you guys have been officially ruled out by LE and can now help us out here! Welcome to websleuths! Your input as both a local and verified insider is invaluable.

Question: in your experience/knowledge with that particular area of town (Hardy, etc.), would you consider it to be a high crime area? Are there a lot of violent crimes that have occurred in this general area in the past?

Here's a crime rate map for the neighborhoods in Tempe. Super informative. And I agree with the other things you wrote as well... Very well said. A word aptly spoken is like apples of gold ;)

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/az/tempe/crime/

I wonder how much local attention his photo has gotten. If his story and photo received a lot of publicity, I would think someone at the party would come forth and identify him as being there....but who knows, especially if everyone was trashed or in their own world (playing quarters, video games, or whatever drinking games people play these days).

Yes it could have been a number of people :( I suppose they've accounted for most of the partygoers... But how do they know that for sure? I mean at a shindig at a house on Hardy I had my purse stolen even though I meticulously hid it in the back of a kitchen cabinet... And I remember thinking of all the party crashers I did not know (nor my friends) that actually were able to steal my purse even though the kitchen and house was full of people/witnesses that should have seen it get stolen. They literally just walked in off the street.

Argh. This is like an unlimited number of suspects.

IMO if LE believed the video was important, they would show it. That is all I can conclude about it.

It's easy enough to find out. Maybe someone should tweet a reporter to ask Pooley the next time he makes himself available to the press.

Margarita, the website states it is a lower to middle income neighborhood that is considered an "urban" neighborhood due to population density. Also it notes that the neighborhood has one of the highest vacancy rates in all of the USA probably bc it is a "college" neighborhood with people not staying longer than a few months/years.

These were a few things I read in the overview on that site that I believed were noteworthy.

It also is a racially diverse neighborhood, with many from the neighborhood under the age of 5 speaking the Navajo language.

Hey Cab Guy,

Have you obtained a copy of the Police Report and if so have you read it? Have you
noticed any 'major' inconsistencies with what has been reported?

Websleuths is not going to solve this one, Cab guy.

Really? WS has solved quite a few missing persons cases.
WS has been noted as a source for lawyers to go to get a feel of the pulse of an investigation.
WS members have called LE many times when they have a lead.
So why all the negative-ism?

Question: Would it change anything here if it turned out Adrienne's wallet had
not been found and some of her clothes were missing? Just wondering.

Yes, then I'd have to look stronger at the possibility that she left on her own. Taking her wallet with her instead of leaving it behind is crucial, as well as if some of her clothes are missing. That leads more towards a voluntary disappearance.

Really? WS has solved quite a few missing persons cases.
WS has been noted as a source for lawyers to go to get a feel of the pulse of an investigation.
WS members have called LE many times when they have a lead.
So why all the negative-ism?

I know of two cases off the top of my head that WS had a hand in resolving/solving.

WS members send LE pictures of a house owned by Deedee Moore and directed them to the backyard, where LE eventually found Abraham Shakespeare's body. Deedee Moore even posted here, trying to derail the WS investigation.

And WS members got ahold of Casey Anthony's computer dump after the case was over, went through it and discovered that only while Casey Anthony was home, and under Casey Anthony's personal log on, they sound a search for "fool proof suffocation." (sic). That was the smoking gun that could have turned that case on it's ear and probably had a different outcome.

At the six week point, if she had taken her wallet and some clothing, I would think she meant to stay away, at most, a day or two. She did not make arrangements for her pets, her job, etc.

I would still believe she ended up becoming a crime victim, even if her intentions had been different.

32 calls in 40 minutes is a lot of calls to one person. It shows that Adrienne was very intent in talking to her boyfriend. MOO.

The way I look at it, she was on a mission that night, a single minded mission. She wasn't even letting a car accident and her car being disabled stop her from getting to her boyfriend's house. So it was something really big the kept her from doing it. She didn't just change her mind. The time to do that was after the accident. IMO

At the six week point, if she had taken her wallet and some clothing, I would think she meant to stay away, at most, a day or two. She did not make arrangements for her pets, her job, etc.

I would still believe she ended up becoming a crime victim, even if her intentions had been different.

Yup and she had no money to speak of, so what would she be living on?? And if she did have a credit card, any activity would have shown up and LE would have been excited about that.

32 calls in 40 minutes is a lot of calls to one person. It shows that Adrienne was very intent in talking to her boyfriend. MOO.

And seeing him. That's why the 'left voluntarily' thing doesn't really hold for me, nor the possibility that she was hanging out with some other 'secret' dude. I mean, she could have felt helpless that he didn't answer, and her state of mind could have created a scenario where she might've harmed herself, but she wouldn't have just hightailed it out of town with no money, no clothes, no anything.

Having said this, if she harmed herself, she would've been found by now. If she had a health issue and passed, she would've been found by now. If there was collusion between her friends/partygoers to cover something up, I'm confident that would've been found out by now.

I feel like we're looking for one person, and one person NOT associated closely - if at all - to the party that night.

I know of two cases off the top of my head that WS had a hand in resolving/solving.

WS members send LE pictures of a house owned by Deedee Moore and directed them to the backyard, where LE eventually found Abraham Shakespeare's body. Deedee Moore even posted here, trying to derail the WS investigation.

And WS members got ahold of Casey Anthony's computer dump after the case was over, went through it and discovered that only while Casey Anthony was home, and under Casey Anthony's personal log on, they sound a search for "fool proof suffocation." (sic). That was the smoking gun that could have turned that case on it's ear and probably had a different outcome.

Since I am in agreement with you, Seajay.....why don't you attach your answer to AmandaReckonwith who posted to our newly verified insider Cab Guy that "WS isn't going to solve this one".
By you posting right after mine and quoting me, it almost makes it seem like you're countering my post when in actuality you are countering Amanda's.
I'm just trying to add a little clarity to this thread by making this suggestion to you, Seajay.

TIA.

No way she was leaving town or hiding out...she was going to see the BF at any cost. She seemed pretty single-minded about that and I would venture to say the relationship was turning a little one-sided. Sounded like he was only too glad to hand off responsibility for her that night. JMO

No way she was leaving town or hiding out...she was going to see the BF at any cost. She seemed pretty single-minded about that and I would venture to say the relationship was turning a little one-sided. Sounded like he was only too glad to hand off responsibility for her that night. JMO

I wouldn't say the relationship itself was one-sided, but it could've been that night. :D

I've been in fairly serious relationships when I was in my late teens and early twenties, and on occasion I've had girlfriends who had a little too much to drink, get overly possessive, paranoid, and even a little weird. I'm not saying that's what happened with Adrienne, but if it was then I can see his washing his hands of her that evening.

I think that Adrienne's failure to talk to her boyfriend via phone may have caused her to try and reach him in person no matter what. Did she realize that she had no money for the cab fare and decide to hitch a ride instead? MOO.

So going by Tonto's theory (which I think may be correct) about AS not leaving voluntarily because she left her bag, keys, wallet behind...

....perhaps she was outside the apartment making these 32 phone calls to bf 'cause it was too noisy in the apartment with the party going on? Perhaps she was pacing outside there a bit. Anyone could have confiscated her. But that leaves a big question---who made the text to bf later saying "I'm coming overt(sic)" closer to 5 pm as well as spoke to cab guy saying "I'll be there in a minute"?

Could she have been forced to do this by an abductor to bide him a little more time while he had AS captured?

I read recently on a social media page that one commenter said there's been 2young women murdered/missing in the last few months (but of course here on WS it is considered rumor per TOS).

Since I am in agreement with you, Seajay.....why don't you attach your answer to AmandaReckonwith who posted to our newly verified insider Cab Guy that "WS isn't going to solve this one".
By you posting right after mine and quoting me, it almost makes it seem like you're countering my post when in actuality you are countering Amanda's.
I'm just trying to add a little clarity to this thread by making this suggestion to you, Seajay.

TIA.

Actually, I attached it to your post in support of what you said. You said you know of cases that WS members had solved, I named two of them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck