AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, just got caught up on my reading, you guys are fast LOL, and in all this seriousness you get me to laughing, THANK YOU!!!!! :floorlaugh:

Okay, thanks. Not really proof of anything...but we'll probably never know for sure.

unfortunately i agree. i always have this thread open in a tab on my browser, so whenever i refresh, i never really expect it to say FOUND ... of course i hope she is, but i just never have had a good feeling about this case!

Call me a pollyanna but I think this case will be solved....we will know. And her family will have some closure.

Why do I think we will find out and AS won't remain a missing person?

Because there are far too many people that were around and about that night. Way too many. Someone will talk----someone has a conscience. And if they don't have a conscience, they may talk when picked up for something else, you know.....make a deal with LE. Perhaps.

And then of course there is technology to help us. Videos, GPS, cell towers, DNA, etc etc

Prayers for AS's family.

My confidence is somewhat less as far as A being found, just based on similar cases, Lauren and Kortne come to mind. Also I feel Adrienne is more possibly a victim of a random perp than some others. If so, that makes it very difficult, unless some video turns up. In any case, I am not feeling that there are a lot of perps.

Call me a pollyanna but I think this case will be solved....we will know. And her family will have some closure.

Why do I think we will find out and AS won't remain a missing person?

Because there are far too many people that were around and about that night. Way too many. Someone will talk----someone has a conscience. And if they don't have a conscience, they may talk when picked up for something else, you know.....make a deal with LE. Perhaps.

And then of course there is technology to help us. Videos, GPS, cell towers, DNA, etc etc

Prayers for AS's family.

I agree.

What if A never got started on her journey to the AM/PM. She could have returned to her apt. after ditching her car, told whoever was still there about her accident, and some one offered to take her to get her car back home (push it with their car etc.) This could have been someone who was perhaps obsessed with her was stalking her and she had no clue. Maybe the quiet guy in the corner she new but never paid to much attention to. She is desperate to get her car home so she accepts his offer. This could explain why her things were left at the apt., she thought she would be right back. I think this person took off with her to do only God knows what, they could have forced her to make the calls to cab company. The thing that really has bugged me is the last contact with the cab driver, " be there in a minute" seems forced to me, I dont know why, but it does. Some how I think she sent all the text to bf as an S.O.S , this person caught on to her took the phone from her and turned it off, and the rest is our mystery. Sorry to go on and on, just had to get it out of my brain. Also she may not have thought to bring her car key because she figured they were going to be pushing her car anyway.

What if A never got started on her journey to the AM/PM. She could have returned to her apt. after ditching her car, told whoever was still there about her accident, and some one offered to take her to get her car back home (push it with their car etc.) This could have been someone who was perhaps obsessed with her was stalking her and she had no clue. Maybe the quiet guy in the corner she new but never paid to much attention to. She is desperate to get her car home so she accepts his offer. This could explain why her things were left at the apt., she thought she would be right back. I think this person took off with her to do only God knows what, they could have forced her to make the calls to cab company. The thing that really has bugged me is the last contact with the cab driver, " be there in a minute" seems forced to me, I dont know why, but it does. Some how I think she sent all the text to bf as an S.O.S , this person caught on to her took the phone from her and turned it off, and the rest is our mystery. Sorry to go on and on, just had to get it out of my brain. Also she may not have thought to bring her car key because she figured they were going to be pushing her car anyway.

..........great theory but.........you forgot that vehicles have a locking mechanism in the steering column, the steering wheel won't turn without the key inserted and turned.
I wonder if LE is thinking the time line and witnesses are adding up or not? Just doesn't for me. But after the Arias trial, it kinda makes you question everything. Each separate "piece" of the incident might be explained somewhat rationally, but when you put all the pieces together, the incident, in it's entirety, falls apart. JMO

:facepalm: I will never have the same thought processes since that trial :facepalm:

..........great theory but.........you forgot that vehicles have a locking mechanism in the steering column, the steering wheel won't turn without the key inserted and turned.
I wonder if LE is thinking the time line and witnesses are adding up or not? Just doesn't for me. But after the Arias trial, it kinda makes you question everything. Each separate "piece" of the incident might be explained somewhat rationally, but when you put all the pieces together, the incident, in it's entirety, falls apart. JMO

:facepalm: I will never have the same thought processes since that trial :facepalm:

IMO they are questioning a lot
why nonone attending the party saw her return. Why no one saw her on her way to ampm
Why 911 caller thought 2 occupants. Why she was reported leaving in the clothes in her bedroom.
Why it was reported she packed her bags before driving the car but came back and left car key
I am sure it is just fuzzy memory and while the bf is cleared he was given 3 polygraph.GPS cameras cell phone pings who called who when... they will narrow it down. But it sounds like they question how the car key got there..
All. Moo

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

IMO they are questioning a lot
why nonone attending the party saw her return. Why no one saw her on her way to ampm
Why 911 caller thought 2 occupants. Why she was reported leaving in the clothes in her bedroom.
Why it was reported she packed her bags before driving the car but came back and left car key
I am sure it is just fuzzy memory and while the bf is cleared he was given 3 polygraph.GPS cameras cell phone pings who called who when... they will narrow it down. But it sounds like they question how the car key got there..
All. Moo

They will tie up the loose ends. It's a puzzle.
Too bad they had to waste so much time and effort clearing the. Cabbie
That was valuable time that could have been better spent on finding Adrienne.

I found one thing that may be. nothing. Bf calls roomie at 3:22 am

AS calls for cab 1 hour later.
Who was watching what was going on? Following her...

Where did they take her?

Just typing out loud.
If the cab call was bogus...
It could have been someone from another town..

LE is on it... I will wait on justice.

Nothing new in the way of finding Adrienne today. I'm afraid this case is going to go the way so many other cases do here at WS, down to page 6 or more for there being not news or activity on it. Adrienne did not just vanish into thin air. Someone knows something.

With these kids and their booze and drugs, eventually loose lips are going to sink this ship. While one of them is under the influence, something is going to come out. And we are waiting for it.

All JMO

The silence is deafening.

I hope LE is narrowing in on the suspect/s. Like others have mentioned these cases go cold all too often and all too quickly. This case does seem solvable and I can only pray it is. Everything is not always as it seems and these cases are not solved overnight as shown on tv.

IMO Adrienne is a average teen. She is still immature and her decisions and choices were emotional and reactionary. I think her illness and recovery played into her mindset as well. I do not think she was jealous of anyone specific at the party or should I say I don' think she had true reason to be jealous. I think Adrienne is jealous by nature and a little hot head spitfire. IMO There are two sides to Adrienne, the sweetest, caring, good hearted, artistic child and the secretive, stubborn, mysterious, dark sided girl.

I keep wondering if Adrienne was actually "messy" or filthy like the room and apartment were described. I have not seen the family refute this but if it was only clothes, shoes, makeup and the like in disarray that seems normal. I am sure she took very good care of her pets and it is because the room mate probably left the dog locked up in the room while they partied all weekend and neglected the dog and cat that LE found and reported the animal urine and feces.

IMO I just don't get the sense that the room mates did anything to Adrienne though. I think they would have been in CYA mode instead of carelessly partying and leaving the apartment a mess. I think it is possible that one or more people at the party are responsible however, and I hope LE has someone in their sights.

just my thoughts this morning.

OT/ Sandsage, hope you were able to get your air con back and running and am so patiently waiting on the police report! thanks again.

jmo

All JMO

The silence is deafening.

I hope LE is narrowing in on the suspect/s. Like others have mentioned these cases go cold all too often and all too quickly. This case does seem solvable and I can only pray it is. Everything is not always as it seems and these cases are not solved overnight as shown on tv.

IMO Adrienne is a average teen. She is still immature and her decisions and choices were emotional and reactionary. I think her illness and recovery played into her mindset as well. I do not think she was jealous of anyone specific at the party or should I say I don' think she had true reason to be jealous. I think Adrienne is jealous by nature and a little hot head spitfire. IMO There are two sides to Adrienne, the sweetest, caring, good hearted, artistic child and the secretive, stubborn, mysterious, dark sided girl.

I keep wondering if Adrienne was actually "messy" or filthy like the room and apartment were described. I have not seen the family refute this but if it was only clothes, shoes, makeup and the like in disarray that seems normal. I am sure she took very good care of her pets and it is because the room mate probably left the dog locked up in the room while they partied all weekend and neglected the dog and cat that LE found and reported the animal urine and feces.

IMO I just don't get the sense that the room mates did anything to Adrienne though. I think they would have been in CYA mode instead of carelessly partying and leaving the apartment a mess. I think it is possible that one or more people at the party are responsible however, and I hope LE has someone in their sights.

just my thoughts this morning.

OT/ Sandsage, hope you were able to get your air con back and running and am so patiently waiting on the police report! thanks again.

jmo

*my bold*

100% my thoughts, as well.

As for the police report, I guess we hurry up and wait. :( Up to 30 days - let's hope we're on this end of those 30.

I don't think the police report is going to be enlightening enough to make a real difference. Whatever is in it, LE has known all this time and it has not seemed to help in finding Adrienne or bring about an arrest.

I don't think the police report is going to be enlightening enough to make a real difference. Whatever is in it, LE has known all this time and it has not seemed to help in finding Adrienne or bring about an arrest.

I tend to agree with you simply because it is already in the hands of some and Adrienne is still missing. I do believe it will shed some light on some questions we have been asking ourselves over and over again. What I do know is that I promised I would get it and I will.

I tend to agree with you simply because it is already in the hands of some and Adrienne is still missing. I do believe it will shed some light on some questions we have been asking ourselves over and over again. What I do know is that I promised I would get it and I will.

Hm
I bet the only ppl who were able to have that police report right away were the ppl who needed to provide it to their attorney after lawyering up. Just sayin IMOO

I think you just called me long winded.

To me the big difference with Lauren is that her and her friends came from very well to do families. Not likely prone to violence. I think if they are involved its more indirect -- drug overdose or something like that. They have the means and the access to attorneys.

I get the impression that these kids are, while not poor, less refined. See mom, wasn't that nice? I tend to think something violent happened. (if they are even involved which still isn't my first theory.)

No, please, I respect what you write...

BBM:
I'm not so sure about those around Lauren - remember one them punched another in face such that he couldn't remember much of what happened after being struck...

Some kids from families with means feel protected and that they can get away with things.... just IMO.

If it were the partygoers, IMO it was an accident/joke that got out of hand and there was no intentional foul play involved. I don't think anyone in the group is a psychopathic abductor/murderer.

If not anyone in the group and this was a crime of opportunity for the suspect who was not involved with the party, I can see there that foul play is directly involved in her disappearance.

This is all I got.

>snipped by me<

>snipped by me<

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/media/Adrienne%20Salinas%20%20-AZ-/policereportpage12_zpsfa53a36b.jpg.html?sort=6&o=49

"......In the living room of the apartment there were several open cans of beer on the dinning room table and the entire apartment was in disarray, dirty and unkempt. There was animal urine and feces in various parts of the apartment......DUGGAN told me that it was not unusual state for the apartment and stated that they had a party at the house on both Friday (06-14-2013) and Saturday (06-15-2013) nights.

"DUGGAN showed me to ADRIENNE'S bedroom, which was upstairs and shared with DUGGAN. The bedroom was in the same condition as the rest of the apartment and DUGGAN confirmed that it was in a usual state as when ADRIENNE was present...............some clothes taken from the right side of the dresser......DUGGAN confirmed that DUGGAN'S wallet did not appear to be present in the room...."

I just caught the "Duggan's wallet" (in red) the upteen time I read this. Wonder if that is a typo? Duggan had just returned from work and met LE, wouldn't her (Duggan) wallet be in her purse?
There are also almost 3 sentences at the very top that are blacked out before the paragraph continues with "......RICARDO said that ADRIENNE did not have any other psychological, medical or physical concerns to be noted........" If that was in reference to VF, I don't know why it would be blacked out, could she have had any other issues that were blacked out?
We're pretty spoiled up here, I guess. We can get a copy of a Sheriff's report almost immediately (30 minutes tops) at the Sheriff's office, reporting party/victim/suspect can get them for free, all others pay $1 per page with "black outs".
When we were having a lot of neighborhood "issues" (vandalism, animal poisoning, vehicle tampering, nails on the easements, theft, trespassing, shots fired at people and houses, etc.) the main receptionist at LE would always give us free reports, no matter what "party" we were or weren't, and black out very little, if nothing, so we could put 2 and 2 together. All the perpetrators are dead now 'cept 2 and they got read the riot act from the County Prosecutor the last time they instigated a criminal act. Karma is a weird thing, but the years of "neighborhood terrorism" sure came around to bite these sickos in the rear. None of the dead died from "natural cause", sudden and rapid growing cancers, aneurysm, blood clots, overdose.
Rambling on here.........

I think students might qualify for that if over 18, and have an income below a certain range?

I've been perusing the local online media for any updates...nothing.
Ran just the "facts" past my BF (not a WS)......just his opinion, but he thinks roomie or BF knows more than they're telling. :twocents:

My fianc&#233;e too. It's that fresh eyed approach to this case that really brings us back to earth. Almost everyone I speak to about this case immediately asks "how on earth did her bf or friends not know anything?!"

It's telling.

I also agree with clu though that it could be a random perp! I'm just thinking the odds are more in favor of it being a someone from that party that knows something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member