AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AzPG..........my head went there and I had to go, "no, no, no." AS's BF lived just south of AF's home, and then there's the main "unofficial" POI who frequents the "Scottsdale Scene" picking up passengers. AF's house is just moments from Pima/loop 101 and off to the outskirts of Apache Junct.

I had to shut my brain down.

oh no, Bernina, sorry - I was not at all suggesting a connection between the 2 women. I think someone upthread may have mentioned it, but it was not me and I can not get on that bandwagon right now. I just thought I recognized MissD's writing and comment style.

AzPG..........my head went there and I had to go, "no, no, no." AS's BF lived just south of AF's home, and then there's the main "unofficial" POI who frequents the "Scottsdale Scene" picking up passengers. AF's house is just moments from Pima/loop 101 and off to the outskirts of Apache Junct.

I had to shut my brain down.

Allison traveled frequently, flying out of Skyharbor.

I don't think I can go here again. Seriously. I just don't think I can.

:(

oh no, Bernina, sorry - I was not at all suggesting a connection between the 2 women. I think someone upthread may have mentioned it, but it was not me and I can not get on that bandwagon right now. I just thought I recognized MissD's writing and comment style.

I'm inclined to agree with APG. I really don't think there is any connection, other than they were both beautiful young women who died tragic deaths in a very close proximity. When I mentioned that Allison lived close to where Adrienne's friend lived I did not mean to infer in any way that there was a connection. It is just very strange that we have so many murders happening in this area...an area I happen to live in myself.

As Bernina mentioned in an earlier post, there was a murder suicide only a few blocks to the north just a few days before.

I just read all the pages of the thread on this case. What a shame. A beautiful young woman with a bright future. I've been to Scottsdale a couple of times. It seems like a lovely place to live. I'm wondering if LE is looking into someone besides the BF who knows her since there was no forced entry.

I just read all the pages of the thread on this case. What a shame. A beautiful young woman with a bright future. I've been to Scottsdale a couple of times. It seems like a lovely place to live. I'm wondering if LE is looking into someone besides the BF who knows her since there was no forced entry.

I THINK there has been mention that LE is looking at someone from Allison's "past".

feldman21n-4-web.jpg

I am sure many of you have seen her FB page, with her last post being a Happy Valentine's Day photo of a bottle of champagne, unopened gift, unopened card, and bouquet of tulips in a vase with another bouquet of tulips laying on the counter.

I would like to post the photo, which has been in the news. Okay, I found the photo on the web, not on facebook. The URL was from the nydailynews.com.

The reason for my posting this is that I have always found that photo disturbing. Allison kept her FB account like some people keep a diary, posting everything almost. Or it appeared that way. And yet, here was this last post, on 12:02 PM February 14th, of the above described things and nothing...not one thing after that. No happy photos of where they had dinner that night or brief comment from a restaurant they had gone to. Nothing. It was strange to observe that when she was such an avid poster.

It made me wonder what happened after that photo was posted, or if she even posted it.

I'm very interested in your thoughts on this, if you have any. Also, can anyone make out the name on that card? I have tried and tried and can't read it.

Another thing...in that same photo on the wall of her living room next to the window is a picture. It looks like her dancing and it appears to have ALLISON FELDMAN on the framed picture, with some other writing that I cannot discern. The guy looks like the guy she was with on New Year's before last. He is wearing a black long sleeved shirt and grey slacks. I just found this interesting and wondered if anyone else had noticed it besides me.

I am curious about everyone in her past and it's interesting that with this one exception, the New Year's date, she makes no mention of any other boyfriends. That seems a bit strange given that she was such an attractive and vivacious young woman. She must have met her current BF not long after that New Year's date.

To clarify here: I am not sleuthing anyone. I am making an attempt to find clues that might help us to solve Allison's murder. And I am thinking that in that photo we may have clues that no one has looked at or thought about before.

Hope someone else finds this useful and can contribute to my thoughts.

Honestly, I was wondering if it was a hate crime, maybe even against the fiance. Jewish from Belarus are definitely a small minority (since WWII I think?), like .1-.3%, but I have no idea if anything would carry over to those in the US.

I can't ever remember a "hate" crime ever in Scottsdale, and that's 53 years of thinking back.

Makes you wonder...ok, I'm going to stop! ><

MissD, you've got to spill it! What was your user name on the AS forum?

Yep, don't want to scare the folks who came into town for Spring Training and the All Arabian Horse show was in full swing. (While I'm there, the "All Thing's Senior Expo" 2/25, Parada Del Sol Rodeo, Fiesta Cluster Dog Show, Scottsdale Founder's Day Celebration 2/26, and the Stage Coach rides in "bustling Old Town Scottsdale" that the newspapers all highlighted was close to AF home) I'm being totally serious. That's how SPD works.

And Old Town Scottsdale isn't near AF house, it's close, but the newspapers make it sound like it was a 5 minute walk, try a 5-7 minute drive, over 2 miles:

View attachment 70855

Yeah Bernina...I thought it was interesting that the news said she lived on the edge of Old Town. That simply wasn't true. Not at all. I do live in Old Town so I know. She did at one time, however, live in what would categorically be considered Old Town. And that was when she lived on Drinkwater before moving to Monterey Way.

I was actually amazed when I read what she paid for her house. $390K Did you see that? I didn't think the market had rebounded to that extent. She was obviously doing very well for herself.

I agree with you about all the events that were/are occurring this time of year here in Scottsdale. But I find it really hard to think that SPD would deliberately hide info from us because of this.

I think it was something else entirely....something we haven't been able to fathom. Something about the crime itself.......something they don't want known because it would be incriminating to the killer and until they have the evidence to nail him they don't want to scare him away.

This is where i am leaning......

Newone...she never mentioned anything about running on her facebook page in a time period spanning at least 3 years. I don't think she was a runner or she would have mentioned it. She traveled in her job. I don't think she had any time for volunteer activities. JMO

I THINK there has been mention that LE is looking at someone from Allison's "past".

Ok thanks, I thought that I read that. So LE must have him on their radar. Hopefully this is solved soon. It's scary,IMO when a woman lives alone. I know she was looking for help for jobs in and around her house. Could she have made plans for someone to do a job inside or outside and they came to the house? If she knew the person,she might have opened the door.

MissDemeanor!

I can't believe you could so easily forget me. :p

Especially after all the trouble I got into around here. I'm trying to be good. :)

:floorlaugh:

U
feldman21n-4-web.jpg

I am

sure many of you have seen her FB page, with her last post being a Happy Valentine's Day photo of a bottle of champagne, unopened gift, unopened card, and bouquet of tulips in a vase with another bouquet of tulips laying on the counter.

I would like to post the photo, which has been in the news. Okay, I found the photo on the web, not on facebook. The URL was from the nydailynews.com.

The reason for my posting this is that I have always found that photo disturbing. Allison kept her FB account like some people keep a diary, posting everything almost. Or it appeared that way. And yet, here was this last post, on 12:02 PM February 14th, of the above described things and nothing...not one thing after that. No happy photos of where they had dinner that night or brief comment from a restaurant they had gone to. Nothing. It was strange to observe that when she was such an avid poster.

It made me wonder what happened after that photo was posted, or if she even posted it.

I'm very interested in your thoughts on this, if you have any. Also, can anyone make out the name on that card? I have tried and tried and can't read it.

Another thing...in that same photo on the wall of her living room next to the window is a picture. It looks like her dancing and it appears to have ALLISON FELDMAN on the framed picture, with some other writing that I cannot discern. The guy looks like the guy she was with on New Year's before last. He is wearing a black long sleeved shirt and grey slacks. I just found this interesting and wondered if anyone else had noticed it besides me.

I am curious about everyone in her past and it's interesting that with this one exception, the New Year's date, she makes no mention of any other boyfriends. That seems a bit strange given that she was such an attractive and vivacious young woman. She must have met her current BF not long after that New Year's date.

To clarify here: I am not sleuthing anyone. I am making an attempt to find clues that might help us to solve Allison's murder. And I am thinking that in that photo we may have clues that no one has looked at or thought about before.

Hope someone else finds this useful and can contribute to my thoughts.

Thanks for pointing the FB thing out. I am personally not on FB,but I know many people that are. A few of them post every minute detail with pictures of their daily life. If she used FB frequently, then I have to agree that it's odd that nothing was pisted after Feb. 14 th. I know we can't sleuth him,but I'd like to know more about her current BF.

Adrienne Salinas went missing on June 14th, 2013. She was from Tempe, AZ and lived approximately 5 miles from where Allison Feldman lived in Scottsdale, AZ.

Allison Feldman's birthday was June 14th.

Just a very strange coincidence I thought merited mentioning.

Yeah Bernina...I thought it was interesting that the news said she lived on the edge of Old Town. That simply wasn't true. Not at all. I do live in Old Town so I know. She did at one time, however, live in what would categorically be considered Old Town. And that was when she lived on Drinkwater before moving to Monterey Way.

I was actually amazed when I read what she paid for her house. $390K Did you see that? I didn't think the market had rebounded to that extent. She was obviously doing very well for herself.

I agree with you about all the events that were/are occurring this time of year here in Scottsdale. But I find it really hard to think that SPD would deliberately hide info from us because of this.

I think it was something else entirely....something we haven't been able to fathom. Something about the crime itself.......something they don't want known because it would be incriminating to the killer and until they have the evidence to nail him they don't want to scare him away.

This is where i am leaning......

You mean like FOR EXAMPLE throwing acid on her face to disfigure her, like we have read about in the news before - like something of that nature???

(It sounds like I'm back at hate crime...but I sweart I'm not, I really have no clue WHO or WHY - I just can't forget LE says Allison was a target...)

FWIW, the photo/poster to the left of the window in Allison's FB Valentine's Day page looks to me like a poster publicizing/advertising an event that meant something to Allison vs. a picture of Allison herself. . . .

Can anyone here decipher the writing on the envelope?

TIA.

U

Thanks for pointing the FB thing out. I am personally not on FB,but I know many people that are. A few of them post every minute detail with pictures of their daily life. If she used FB frequently, then I have to agree that it's odd that nothing was pisted after Feb. 14 th. I know we can't sleuth him,but I'd like to know more about her current BF.

Thanks for taking time to read it! I know that sometimes long posts can be tedious to devote time to, especially if you don't know where the poster is trying to lead you.

I do think it is very significant that this was the last post Allison made on her FB timeline. She was one of those posters who used it almost constantly. She interacted with her friends almost on a daily basis, and appeared to always post the important things and events in her life.

Valentine's Day would have been one of those significant events I would think. Especially since this was going to be the first V Day spent with her new BF and soon to be fiancee if the reports we have read are true.

She had tagged Alex in the post, even though it appears the things she photographed were probably things for him - one card, one present, etc. I get the feeling he might not have been there when the picture was taken or posted. In fact she might have posted it for him. Maybe. Maybe not.

It seems so strange to me that this significant event had no 'follow up'. Like I said before...no pictures of them out celebrating, having fun. What did they do that weekend? Surely they went somewhere. Out to eat. Out to a nightclub. Out to a movie. Out with friends. Over to someone's house. Out by the pool. It was gorgeous weather that weekend as I recall.

That photo was posted on Feb 14th and her body was found on Feb 18th. 4 days later. She didn't post anything at all for 4 days. With this being a holiday weekend of sorts...it strikes me as odd.

On Alex's timeline he posts nothing about Valentine's Day.

We don't know what she did after she posted that photo. That's my question...what did she do? Where did she go? Who was she with? Who saw her last?

And who is the guy in the framed picture on her wall?

All IMO naturallly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member