AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - Yes, that's a pic of the alley that runs alongside Allison's back yard/fence.
mh55yp.jpg

Image: http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...scottsdale-homicide-allison-feldman/23689077/

If they have the security feed, they must know that the perp either came and/or left in the front or via the alley. Could be shoe prints or maybe something in the trash receptacles. If the perp was startled, he'd definitely go out the alley. Easy access to main streets at either end.

"High Profile" usually means that it's on the top of Scottsdale PD's "to do" list. I hate to say this but it's all about the "image" of Scottsdale. I still have a friend who was in the "Fraud Division" (Real Estate if you can believe that) that got him transferred from the Downtown SPD to the North SPD. He was doing desk jockey work til his retirement kicks in.
When I first met him he was handling burglaries. He said it was always about the "image". Make sure the residents feel safe which makes the realtors happy. Make the businesses feel safe so the high rollers keep coming. So, "image" boils down to the "continual cash flow" that has given Scottsdale the moniker of "Snobsdale". (I was born there so I've heard the worst, lol.)

I hope SPD burning the midnight oil on this case, because their community get together would have left me pretty unsettled. Makes you wonder if small arms and security system sales have gone up?

Yeah Bernina. Scottsdale is all about image. So true. Spring training was just getting ready to start ....

The only thing I can say in their defense (LE) is I think, I truly believe, they want to solve this case more than anything in the world. Whatever they saw at Allisons must have been horrible even for the most seasoned investigator.

And yes...high profile might mean at the top of their list. Good point.

wow, you're right - spring training was about to start...

When you think of all the damn publicity Arias got, it is amazing Allison's murder is not getting more attention. And that's about all I can say here without violating TOS. I bet some of us have some suspicions or thoughts that we fear putting in print here, with no POIs reported, so we sit on our hands some more, waiting...

When you think of all the damn publicity Arias got, it is amazing Allison's murder is not getting more attention. And that's about all I can say here without violating TOS. I bet some of us have some suspicions or thoughts that we fear putting in print here, with no POIs reported, so we sit on our hands some more, waiting...

You got it girlfriend....in a nutshell!!!

Me too, but I think the SPD has everyone afraid to report anything at this point after the leak. They were furious with the networks.

Jumping off your post MissD :happydance:

Does anyone wonder if the info 'leak' is a red herring STS??? In other words, LE used 'oooops someone forgot to seal those court docs' as a way of putting specific information out there to mess with the killers mind...???

hmmmmmmm.

:crazy:

If they have the security feed, they must know that the perp either came and/or left in the front or via the alley. Could be shoe prints or maybe something in the trash receptacles. If the perp was startled, he'd definitely go out the alley. Easy access to main streets at either end.

It might be of interest to note here with regards to surveillance cams that there was a New Moon that night. In fact it wasn't just a New Moon, it was a Super New Moon they call a Black Moon. It could have been so dark outside that the cams couldn't pick up anything. The 18th was also Ash Wednesday. Another weird coincidence.

Does anyone wonder if the info 'leak' is a red herring STS??? In other words, LE used 'oooops someone forgot to seal those court docs' as a way of putting specific information out there to mess with the killers mind...???

hmmmmmmm.

:crazy:

Definitely considering this. And if it was not done on purpose (the alleged leak), what does that say about our information officers in this jurisdiction.... you know, if it says anything, I mean...

I'm sure this has already been posted, but did Allison move to Arizona last May, 2014? Met BF in June?

No she has lived in Arizona for years. She moved into her house where the crime was committed last May, 2014. Prior to that she had lived in a condo only about a mile away. She met BF in March 2014 I think.

Well I am totally lost (lol story of my life), but I hope something breaks so we can discuss your scenarios soon! I am curious!

Longtime residents here in Scottsdale say they can't recall a murder case ever being handled this way. Neighbors are very upset over not being told the COD or if there was sexual assault. Most folks think this is info they have a right to know to protect themselves and their children.
When I asked my boyfriend this morning why he felt LE was calling this high profile, he told me in his opinion the suspect is high profile. He's lived here 40 years and he's convinced that the only reason they would call it high profile is because the suspect is someone well known in the community.

I kind of see where you are coming from with the targeted vs random, but I'm still not thinking that would put it in a high profile category.

Allison was a young and beautiful girl saleswoman. Scottsdale is full of beautiful young women. Adrienne Salinas was young and beautiful and I don't recall Her case ever being called high profile. Speaking of which, Adrienne only lived 5 miles from Allison. The night she went missing she had been reported to have been visiting her boyfriend whose apartment was only about a mile from Allisons. A lot happened that night with Adrienne and I'm not really trying to tie these two crimes together but if you live in this area it's nearly impossible to not wonder about them. Especially since Adriennes murder has never been solved.

I can tell you this community is on edge. People got up and walked out of that meeting, angry and frustrated with LE over the lack of info. Parents who expressed concerns over the safety of their children were not satisfied with LE assuring them they didn't need to worry while at the same time not providing more information about the crime.

I don't see how LE can say it's isolated and personal and she was targeted unless they have a good idea of who did it and why. But if there are no fingerprints or DNA matches or other kind of direct evidence what can they do?

Sorry for rambling....it's just so bizarre.

I get where you a coming from...(snipped a bit here, scratch that - had my wires crossed)

Thinking more about not random but target of an act of violence - what if she was murdered because of her religion? ( Remembering the article about her being jewish :thinking: reading it some of us wondered Why do we need to know this??? )

What other specifics would make a case 'high profile'?

LE's 'image' was a good a guess as any....maybe we need to start a list....Where is OldSteve? He keeps a far better list than me :blushing: actually anyone can keep a better list than me lololol.

Sorry for rambling too....tarabully bizarre.

:justice: for Allison!

I get where you a coming from...(snipped a bit here, scratch that - had my wires crossed)

Thinking more about not random but target of an act of violence - what if she was murdered because of her religion? ( Remembering the article about her being jewish :thinking: reading it some of us wondered Why do we need to know this??? )

LE's 'image' was a good a guess as any....maybe we need to start a list....Where is OldSteve? He keeps a far better list than me :blushing: actually anyone can keep a better list than me lololol.

Tarabully! Haha funny.

I've thought of the possibility of it being a hate crime. There was a lot of dissent over Netanyahu at the time, etc. but seriously she wasn't a practicing Jew, according to reports, at least she wasn't attending a synagogue from what I've read.

There are other things, like APG mentioned, things we know but can't talk about that I feel are much more likely.
FWIW however, I do not believe the BF did it.
But it's possible he might have some knowledge and that he's already given this info to LE. If Allison was having any kind of problem with someone from her past she would surely have told him and if it was something she didn't want him to know, she had VERY close girlfriends. She would have confided in someone. IMO ;)

Honestly, I was wondering if it was a hate crime, maybe even against the fiance. Jewish from Belarus are definitely a small minority (since WWII I think?), like .1-.3%, but I have no idea if anything would carry over to those in the US.

They have not said time of death, have they? How long she had been dead when BF found her/went to house?

They have not said time of death, have they? How long she had been dead when BF found her/went to house?

I don't have the article but it was reported they believed she was murdered sometime Tuesday night (March 17) to Wednesday morning (March 18). We have not been given a lot of info.

Thanks Tarabull. You're a good archiver. You had already posted while I was replying and I don't know how to delete my post.

Just reviewing - this is from after the 'leak'...found here

..."There are only two people that know the elements of this crime. ... That would be Allison and her murderer," Hoster said.

He declined to answer further questions about the affidavit, which was first reported by KTVK-TV.

"We are not going to comment on the search warrant because of the integrity of the investigation," Hoster said. "This is a very sensitive case, and we are working nonstop."

Authorities have been tight-lipped about the case, declining to say whether Feldman was sexually assaulted or if there were signs of a struggle.

:thinking:

Here's the entire leak if anyone is interested in having it.

Court documents reveal new details about brutal Scottsdale murder

Feb 26, 2015 06:09 PM
Posted by Kylee Cruz

SCOTTSDALE, AZ (CBS5) - Eight days after a Scottsdale woman was murdered in her home, new court documents tell us more about the brutal crime.

<snipped>

I can't make the link work so I deleted the article. Sorry everyone.

Thanks MissD and Tara for the links. I didn't realize it said they "smelled bleach" and it sounds like they feel there is good reason to keep the details secret, but who knows if that is to protect the case or to keep fear away.

OT - MissD - were you on Adrienne Salinas' thread here?

AzPG..........my head went there and I had to go, "no, no, no." AS's BF lived just south of AF's home, and then there's the main "unofficial" POI who frequents the "Scottsdale Scene" picking up passengers. AF's house is just moments from Pima/loop 101 and off to the outskirts of Apache Junct.

I had to shut my brain down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members