AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me if someone stole credit cards, they would intend on using them. Why take them otherwise? Staging the scene perhaps?

Taking her credit cards makes no sense since she's been murdered - you know any use will be traced, and there might be cameras to see who you are. So, a person taking the card would have to be dumb, else very desperate for $$, perhaps on drugs -- or it's staged.
Also, taking her phone - only makes sense if you think as mentioned above, your number or a photo of you, your car, etc, is on it..

If the authorities know when the suspect left the home, wouldn't they also know who the suspect is?

I think this could well be a case of a reporter mistakenly using the wrong term (instead of "murder" for example).

How many news media are covering this case? Have any of the other media called this a shooting?
Good point. I see only the one report calling it a shooting. Alot of the reports seem to differ since the beginning of this case.

If the authorities know when the suspect left the home, wouldn't they also know who the suspect is?
You would sure think so. I would think they might have the suspect arrival time as well possibly.

You would sure think so. I would think they might have the suspect arrival time as well possibly.

It was night, probably not a good view. Plus I think someone posted it was a new moon that night.

Yes, wonder how they know that. Also, there are many styles and prices of Tiffany bracelets - why not tell the public what one it is?

I'm also following http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ound-shot-to-death-in-her-Cambria-County-home
and notice how much more info is being release there -
http://www.wjactv.com/news/features...ay-she-killed-5479.shtml#.VQtb1dchc58.twitter

feldman21n-4-web.jpg

I am sure many of you have seen her FB page, with her last post being a Happy Valentine's Day photo of a bottle of champagne, unopened gift, unopened card, and bouquet of tulips in a vase with another bouquet of tulips laying on the counter.

I would like to post the photo, which has been in the news. Okay, I found the photo on the web, not on facebook. The URL was from the nydailynews.com.

The reason for my posting this is that I have always found that photo disturbing. Allison kept her FB account like some people keep a diary, posting everything almost. Or it appeared that way. And yet, here was this last post, on 12:02 PM February 14th, of the above described things and nothing...not one thing after that. No happy photos of where they had dinner that night or brief comment from a restaurant they had gone to. Nothing. It was strange to observe that when she was such an avid poster.

It made me wonder what happened after that photo was posted, or if she even posted it.

I'm very interested in your thoughts on this, if you have any. Also, can anyone make out the name on that card? I have tried and tried and can't read it.

Another thing...in that same photo on the wall of her living room next to the window is a picture. It looks like her dancing and it appears to have ALLISON FELDMAN on the framed picture, with some other writing that I cannot discern. The guy looks like the guy she was with on New Year's before last. He is wearing a black long sleeved shirt and grey slacks. I just found this interesting and wondered if anyone else had noticed it besides me.

I am curious about everyone in her past and it's interesting that with this one exception, the New Year's date, she makes no mention of any other boyfriends. That seems a bit strange given that she was such an attractive and vivacious young woman. She must have met her current BF not long after that New Year's date.

To clarify here: I am not sleuthing anyone. I am making an attempt to find clues that might help us to solve Allison's murder. And I am thinking that in that photo we may have clues that no one has looked at or thought about before.

Hope someone else finds this useful and can contribute to my thoughts.

Bumping up the picture and this comment. If she received a Tiffany bracelet in the above gift, I would imagine she would have said something in followup about it. That's a NICE Valentine's Day present. Can anyone tell what brand of champagne that is?

Bumping up the picture and this comment. If she received a Tiffany bracelet in the above gift, I would imagine she would have said something in followup about it. That's a NICE Valentine's Day present. Can anyone tell what brand of champagne that is?

Agree - most unusual about no followup postings. Also, no showing of the actual bracelet seems strange, no? Picture seems staged in a way - like something you might do to show someone they way you would like it to be rather than the way it was. Funny, too, the two bunches of tulips... did she like tulips? Roses are more common (special) IMO, but okay, being picky... Wide range of prices for these bracelets from what I see Googling them.

Checking of any new news... don't see any.
LE saying
cannot release any more specifics on the case as it could jeopardize the success of the investigation
doesn't wash with me. Seen too many cases. It's more like they are confused by the
Police said they have a mountain of evidence to sift through.

Double talk:
We don't have any evidence that says she did know her attacker but we also don't have any evidence that says that she didn't,

Also - appears LE does not know the actual style of bracelet she had or who gave it to her
contact them if they know a man who had or gave away a Tiffany bracelet in the past month
and after all of that, how can the say
believe this homicide is an "isolated" incident and not a random crime.
Okay, on the plus side, the did spend four days doing forensics.. and sounds like they are betting on that to reveal something - I hope it does.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...etails-in-scottsdale-murder-mystery/25004555/
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-tiffany-bracelet-could-be-clue-in-arizona-womans-murder/

Veuve Clicquot Champagne.... the price varies widely depending, but may get it for about $34
[h=3][/h]

Agree - most unusual about no followup postings. Also, no showing of the actual bracelet seems strange, no? Picture seems staged in a way - like something you might do to show someone they way you would like it to be rather than the way it was. Funny, too, the two bunches of tulips... did she like tulips? Roses are more common (special) IMO, but okay, being picky... Wide range of prices for these bracelets from what I see Googling them.

This looks like a 'before' picture... like before anyone arrived. Maybe Allison bought this stuff and took a pic before he came over?

This looks like a 'before' picture... like before anyone arrived. Maybe Allison bought this stuff and took a pic before he came over?

It does look like a 'before' picture. Maybe those are things she bought for him? Kind of ruins the surprise though (if that is what was intended) as he could have seen it on Facebook prior to coming over...or, LOL, a hint.

It does look like a 'before' picture. Maybe those are things she bought for him? Kind of ruins the surprise though (if that is what was intended) as he could have seen it on Facebook prior to coming over...or, LOL, a hint.

Do you think she was trying to give someone a A hint - interesting.... can barely make out the name on the envelope. Wonder who's writing that is. LE should be able to figure that out..
Her place is very clean and neat from the background shown... notice a number of pictures on the small end-table in the background... wonder if any are missing after the crime... wonder if there are more photos of her place before the crime that LE could use to compare to after the crime...

Also, mention back thread about her coming out of the shower as reason for the towel - want to point out CMIIW that is just conjuncture, unless link to MSM.

Cloth could be one of those turban towels for your hair.
Very specific shape.

Sorting out "Facts" :gaah:

Seeing BF for 10 months - plans for engagement proposal in July/Israel.
She's been in the neighborhood 8 months, living alone in a house.
BF encouraged her to get an alarm system for home, AS installed 6 weeks prior to murder.
Friends says she was seeking help for home (landscaping, handyman).
Mom "talked" to AF at 8:00 pm Tuesday (Az or Minn time?)
Mom/dad texted at 11:00 was not "delivered" (Az or Minn time? Was iPhone turned off by then?)
No forced entry.
Stolen items reported: Credit cards, iPhone6, Tiffany bracelet.
AF was shot.
AF was found in main hallway nude with cloth "wrapped" (?) around head.
LE believes there was a struggle, AF possibly gave defensive cuts/scratches to perp on hands and arms.
White substance found around body, bleach odor.
Perp left at 1:00 am Wednesday morning.
iPhone was off all day Wednesday.
Body found at 4:00 pm Wednesday by BF.
LE at scene for 3 days.
There are security cameras possibly on adjoining houses that show BF entering house around 4:00 pm Wednesday.
No moon on evening of the crime.
Front of house had no fence, garage enclosed opened to front of property, open desert landscaping.
Rear had block wall fence and wood gate out to alley.
LE says AF may or may not have known perp.

These are the only significant bracelets I found in any of her pics from her FB acct:

AF bracelet.jpg AF bracelet2.jpg

The 2nd one looks like beads but the tag got my attention. AF had a watch on her left wrist when it was shown. Can't find anything close to either in Tiffany's current online catalog: http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/Cat...-s+5-r+-t+-ni+1-x+-pu+-f+-lr+-hr+-ri+-mi+-pp+

Maybe it's something like this:
b194-n-w-009.jpg
http://www.sergioisgay.com/tiffany-bracelet-silver-t-co-usa/ , not on the high end of price.......
Was it an heirloom piece from a relative, did she buy it herself, or was it from a BF? First pic is from 2012.

Yeah, might ruin the surprise, but it seems to make more sense than he brought it over and she took a pic and posted? IDK. Maybe she posted it just a few minutes before he was to show and figured he wouldn't see it.

Adding... also, it is very light out the window so it was early given it was Feb 14th.

LE saying doesn't wash with me. Seen too many cases. It's more like they are confused by the

Double talk:

Also - appears LE does not know the actual style of bracelet she had or who gave it to her

Okay, on the plus side, the did spend four days doing forensics.. and sounds like they are betting on that to reveal something - I hope it does.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...etails-in-scottsdale-murder-mystery/25004555/
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-tiffany-bracelet-could-be-clue-in-arizona-womans-murder/

LE saying doesn't wash with me. Seen too many cases. It's more like they are confused by the

Double talk:

Steve, you really hit the nail on the head with this one.

"and after all of that, how can they say".....

And yet one report varies from another report, depending on the news source. Last night I went back and reread (for the umpteenth time) each major news outlet's version of what LE said most recently. They were all different, each with their own spin.

Only one now has anything about it being a "shooting". The night before last, after the impromptu community meeting, there were at least two news sources reporting something about a shooting and they were both slightly different. I know, I saw them. Now there is only one, leading me to believe (if I were going simply off of what I read) that this was somehow a misprint.

I have been told by another news source that she was indeed shot. No, I don't have a link. If I did I would post it. Or at least I would try to post it. I was unsuccessful posting links last night but then I was on my phone and not my computer. Hopefully, this will work better for me.

I really do want you to know how much I appreciate you and others here giving thoughtful consideration and time to this case.

That picture is weird to me. As a gardener and lover of flowers, why are some flowers in water and some not? The "recipient" would automatically put all flowers in water, so it seems it must be a picture that is "set up" and not by the recipient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3