AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does look like a "before" picture with the Valentines gifts. That strikes me as odd. Why take the pic? Did someone take the pic to show that she was in a happy relationship? I agree with others that for someone who posted alot of her daily life on FB...why no mention of anything at all after Valentines Day? I was also wondering who told LE that she had a Tiffany bracelet? How did they know she didn't lose it at some point. I'm also wondering how they knew credit card(s) were missing. Who told LE what cards she had?

I don't find the picture as odd. I have taken pictures of unopened presents/gifts, such as this before. But that is me, clearly everyone is different in what they take pictures of. I have done this because I think the thought of coming home and seeing such a beautiful arrangement on my table as a surprise, is a wonderful present in itself. I have had people comment asking me what did I receive and I have answered and sometimes I don't. Sometimes, I keep the picture for myself. I have friends who do the same thing because it is nice to be surprised by someone.

My thoughts on why the flowers are not all in the water...Maybe they were out somewhere first and he handed them to her there and when she got home she placed them on the counter with the rest of her presents

http://http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/12-news/2015/02/21/12news-scottsdale-murder-family-speaks/23787219/

In this article, and I also heard the father say this in his own words in a video clip, her dad states that the police told him it was a "random" attack. The dad would not get something like this wrong. And although this is shortly after the murder, it is at the same time that the SPD are telling the community it was targeted. What would be the purpose in this? It would seem to me to support that this was a random attack, and the police knew that from the beginning. Thoughts?

Maybe they're being intentionally vague about the bracelet because the perp knows he didn't take it, and might be highly confused about where the bracelet could have gone (if he knew of it already). Could lead to interesting interviews, if they've spoken to him or intend to.

Bumping up the picture and this comment. If she received a Tiffany bracelet in the above gift, I would imagine she would have said something in followup about it. That's a NICE Valentine's Day present. Can anyone tell what brand of champagne that is?

I don't think that is a Tiffany present in the photo. Tiffany presents usually come in a blue Tiffany bag. That is probably a present from her to Alex.

Just my thoughts.

It does look like a "before" picture with the Valentines gifts. That strikes me as odd. Why take the pic? Did someone take the pic to show that she was in a happy relationship? I agree with others that for someone who posted alot of her daily life on FB...why no mention of anything at all after Valentines Day? I was also wondering who told LE that she had a Tiffany bracelet? How did they know she didn't lose it at some point. I'm also wondering how they knew credit card(s) were missing. Who told LE what cards she had?

BBM: She traveled a lot for her job, so I'm thinking she probably had a 1 or 2 corporate cards for expenses. Her employer would have all of that information.

Maybe they're being intentionally vague about the bracelet because the perp knows he didn't take it, and might be highly confused about where the bracelet could have gone (if he knew of it already). Could lead to interesting interviews, if they've spoken to him or intend to.

Hi Bettie...

It's so interesting to me that you posted this notion about the bracelet, because I have had similar thoughts.

I get the feeling that LE is trying to tell the killer something rather than the public. This could be why they don't give a description, as you stated, because the perp would know what the bracelet looked like and he would also know if he did or didn't take it.

Well, I did that on V-Day. It wasn't of gifts but the dinner we were having at home. I thought it would be weird to try and take a picture of the two of us eating dinner.

Allison's BF did post a pic of them together on the 15th, I believe (sport event?).

That picture is weird to me. As a gardener and lover of flowers, why are some flowers in water and some not? The "recipient" would automatically put all flowers in water, so it seems it must be a picture that is "set up" and not by the recipient.

I think she was going to hand the bunch of flowers to him, put the others in water.

I want to explore Bettie's thoughts about the bracelet further:

Suppose this person she knew from her past, the one that LE initially was supposed to be "keeping an eye on" and the one they had sought a warrant for in order to "monitor" was someone she had dated or had a close relationship with in the past.

We know, or at least we assume, that her family and friends are giving the investigators a lot of information about who she knew and who she had relationships with in the past. In fact, she had some VERY close girlfriends she probably confided everything to, including things she wouldn't want anyone else, not even her parents, to know. We've all been there ... we women have. Or at least I know I have. ;)

So....let's play pretend here for just a few. Please bear with me as I try to sort this out in my head.

Let's pretend that Allison had a very close relationship with someone before she met Alex. A serious relationship. It didn't work out for whatever reason. Whatever happened in that relationship, why they broke up and all lthe gory details were probably shared by Allison with her best friend. We women just can't keep these things to ourselves. We must confide in someone. That's how we operate. So...one of her friends and maybe even family member, knows these most intimate and possibly secret details of her past.

Now, I'm thinking that in the initial stages of the investigation, while LE was still at Allison's house gathering evidence, these secrets from her past hadn't been brought to light yet.

*** Please don't anyone think when I use the term "secrets" that I am alluding to any kind of illicit affair or weird kinky stuff because that would be wrong. It might be but I'm not saying that. I am simply saying that most of us have things going on in our relationships, especially the ones we 'got out of' that we wouldn't want to share with the world and I think the same was probably true for Allison.

Now to continue....

At first the police didn't know anything about her past. It might have appeared an intruder sneaked into her home somehow and robbed and murdered her. Probably sexually assaulted as well. We don't know that as LE has stayed far far away from that topic.

So it wasn't until LE began conducting interviews and friends began to contact them with information that the puzzle pieces began to take shape.

Someone who knew Allison very well must have told LE about this person from her past. And they told them he gave her a Tiffany bracelet.

But until now...the perp didn't know that LE knew he had given her a Tiffany bracelet. For some reason they want the perp to know they know about the bracelet.

Why is this so important? Well, it could be for this reason:

Tiffany jewelry always comes in a little blue bag inside a blue box. Recipients normally keep their jewelry in the bag and in the box even long after it has been given to them as a gift.

I'm thinking this could be important because it appears that LE has been unsuccessful in obtaining a DNA sample from this person of interest or whatever we call him.

However, if they can find this bracelet, in this box, or if they do actually have the box, they might be able to obtain a DNA from the bag or even fingerprints of some kind that relate to him from the box.

Am I making any sense....please help me as I'm having a tough time putting this together.

Well, I did that on V-Day. It wasn't of gifts but the dinner we were having at home. I thought it would be weird to try and take a picture of the two of us eating dinner.

Allison's BF did post a pic of them together on the 15th, I believe (sport event?).

Hi...the photo that Alex posted on Feb 15th was already a photo he had on there. He just changed his profile picture to that one, which had been taken during the Superbowl festivities.

As for taking the V Day pic...I agree. I posted one myself on V Day. :)

I suppose the thing that bothered me most about the pic is that there was absolutely no follow up photos or posts of anything they did, anywhere they went, etc.

It didn't seem to fit her normal FB MO.

JMO

Sorting out "Facts" :gaah:

Seeing BF for 10 months - plans for engagement proposal in July/Israel.
She's been in the neighborhood 8 months, living alone in a house.
BF encouraged her to get an alarm system for home, AS installed 6 weeks prior to murder.
Friends says she was seeking help for home (landscaping, handyman).
Mom "talked" to AF at 8:00 pm Tuesday (Az or Minn time?)
Mom/dad texted at 11:00 was not "delivered" (Az or Minn time? Was iPhone turned off by then?)
No forced entry.
Stolen items reported: Credit cards, iPhone6, Tiffany bracelet.
AF was shot.
AF was found in main hallway nude with cloth "wrapped" (?) around head.
LE believes there was a struggle, AF possibly gave defensive cuts/scratches to perp on hands and arms.
White substance found around body, bleach odor.
Perp left at 1:00 am Wednesday morning.
iPhone was off all day Wednesday.
Body found at 4:00 pm Wednesday by BF.
LE at scene for 3 days.
There are security cameras possibly on adjoining houses that show BF entering house around 4:00 pm Wednesday.
No moon on evening of the crime.
Front of house had no fence, garage enclosed opened to front of property, open desert landscaping.
Rear had block wall fence and wood gate out to alley.
LE says AF may or may not have known perp.

These are the only significant bracelets I found in any of her pics from her FB acct:

View attachment 71399 View attachment 71400

The 2nd one looks like beads but the tag got my attention. AF had a watch on her left wrist when it was shown. Can't find anything close to either in Tiffany's current online catalog: http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/Cat...-s+5-r+-t+-ni+1-x+-pu+-f+-lr+-hr+-ri+-mi+-pp+

Maybe it's something like this:
b194-n-w-009.jpg
http://www.sergioisgay.com/tiffany-bracelet-silver-t-co-usa/ , not on the high end of price.......
Was it an heirloom piece from a relative, did she buy it herself, or was it from a BF? First pic is from 2012.

Good work Bernina! The bracelet on the left definitely looks like a Tiffany bracelet. I'm pretty sure it is. So maybe this was a relationship she had going back to 2012.

I would assume that LE (since this bracelet is now so important) already has the records of who purchased and gave it to her, and when.

Allison appeared to like designer items a lot. In her photos she is seen carrying handbags by Chanel and Gucci, etc. Also on her trip abroad with Alex it appears, from online photos, that she bought a Louis Vuitton handbag as well.

My point here is that she was "fashionable" "in vogue". That particular bracelet seen in the photo on left does appear to be Tiffany's but isn't much in style currently. Maybe it still is for sorority girls ... but not a sophisticated young career woman.

It was probably stored with her other jewelry in the bag, in the box.

JMO

Hi...the photo that Alex posted on Feb 15th was already a photo he had on there. He just changed his profile picture to that one, which had been taken during the Superbowl festivities.

As for taking the V Day pic...I agree. I posted one myself on V Day. :)

I suppose the thing that bothered me most about the pic is that there was absolutely no follow up photos or posts of anything they did, anywhere they went, etc.

It didn't seem to fit her normal FB MO.

JMO

Agree - it really stands out, that she went FB silent after the picture was posted on the 15th. Got to wonder what was taking place in her life.... did she tell her mom anything during the phone call she had with her on Tuesday?

The company she worked for per her FB. Just throwing this into the mix for possible POI pool (not that I have anything concrete on which to base). It's headquartered is Sweden, it appears.

http://www.molnlycke.us/

feldman21n-4-web.jpg

I am sure many of you have seen her FB page, with her last post being a Happy Valentine's Day photo of a bottle of champagne, unopened gift, unopened card, and bouquet of tulips in a vase with another bouquet of tulips laying on the counter.

I would like to post the photo, which has been in the news. Okay, I found the photo on the web, not on facebook. The URL was from the nydailynews.com.

The reason for my posting this is that I have always found that photo disturbing. Allison kept her FB account like some people keep a diary, posting everything almost. Or it appeared that way. And yet, here was this last post, on 12:02 PM February 14th, of the above described things and nothing...not one thing after that. No happy photos of where they had dinner that night or brief comment from a restaurant they had gone to. Nothing. It was strange to observe that when she was such an avid poster.

It made me wonder what happened after that photo was posted, or if she even posted it.

I'm very interested in your thoughts on this, if you have any. Also, can anyone make out the name on that card? I have tried and tried and can't read it.

Another thing...in that same photo on the wall of her living room next to the window is a picture. It looks like her dancing and it appears to have ALLISON FELDMAN on the framed picture, with some other writing that I cannot discern. The guy looks like the guy she was with on New Year's before last. He is wearing a black long sleeved shirt and grey slacks. I just found this interesting and wondered if anyone else had noticed it besides me.

I am curious about everyone in her past and it's interesting that with this one exception, the New Year's date, she makes no mention of any other boyfriends. That seems a bit strange given that she was such an attractive and vivacious young woman. She must have met her current BF not long after that New Year's date.

To clarify here: I am not sleuthing anyone. I am making an attempt to find clues that might help us to solve Allison's murder. And I am thinking that in that photo we may have clues that no one has looked at or thought about before.

Hope someone else finds this useful and can contribute to my thoughts.

That photo is haunting - Okay, I know I'm going off the deep-end in reading too much into it; but it seems like a good-bye, or "this is the way things should have been" message there. The two bunches of tulips - one free in water, the other tightly bound, unwrapped... Champaign left out, not being chilled, and no glasses...

Now even more over reaching .... notice the photos on the end-table, positioned such that none can be seen as to what they show...

ETA - why is the Champaign label somewhat hidden... why not show it full view...

ETA again - the tulips in water appear older than the bunch that not - as the the flowers are closed more... so they appear not have been purchases at the same time.

Agree - it really stands out, that she went FB silent after the picture was posted on the 15th. Got to wonder what was taking place in her life.... did she tell her mom anything during the phone call she had with her on Tuesday?

It does make one wonder what was going on. It could be nothing. She and Alex might have had a nice quiet, romantic Valentine's weekend. The weather here was beautiful. They might have even spent time out by her pool. Maybe, hopefully, it was one of the best times of her life. We will probably never know.

But it is possible that this last photo was what set off the emotions that led to her death.

Maybe they called her and she confided that to her mom or dad or someone else. Maybe they asked to see her one last time. Maybe she offered to give back all the jewelry he had given to her. Maybe he begged her to give him one more chance.

So many possibilities. But I'm thinking more along the lines now of someone she knew and not a random killer. And perhaps someone who might not have planned to kill her initially.

But then I don't know anything about this really....just what I've read...what I've heard and what little bit I've been told by some people kind of in the know. Nothing I feel I can really hang my hat on.

I think her Dad had said that everything was going great in her life as far as he knew so I would guess that her last conversation with her Mom didn't throw up any red flags. I was also thinking that I bet since LE said the possible perp left her residence the night/morning of her murder, maybe they saw his image in the neighbors cam and may have height/build info. Just a thought. Also, I know my home alarm system can log the opening times of my door & windows even if the alarm is unarmed so possibly the alarm co had the info as to when someone left her home the night of the murder.

That photo is haunting - Okay, I know I'm going off the deep-end in reading too much into it; but it seems like a good-bye, or "this is the way things should have been" message there. The two bunches of tulips - one free in water, the other tightly bound, unwrapped... Champaign left out, not being chilled, and no glasses...

Now even more over reaching .... notice the photos on the end-table, positioned such that none can be seen as to what they show...

ETA - why is the Champaign label somewhat hidden... why not show it full view...

Interesting interpretation! My boyfriend said almost the very same exact thing you just did.

He said it looked to him like a "where are you and why aren't you here" photo.

Maybe you guys are just defensive that way. ;)

I don't have anything more to add now other than I feel LE is playing "cat and mouse" with her killer.

Let's hope he goes for the cheese.

FWIW, Allison's friends and family have accessed her FB page and have posted a ton of pictures and posts in remembrance. I'm not sure what to make of the profile picture, but that's neither here, nor there as things like that can't be discussed at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3