AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great question! I *think* that you need a warrant and probable cause to get DNA if the person does not give it on their own. Anyone here know the answer?

No, that don't need a warrant like I said before. That can dig through your trash or just follow you and wait for you to toss a cigarette but, or fork straw whatever.

I actually wondered if it was a neighbor or someone that was watching her house. Saw the BF leave and then went to the house. In both cases I think she might have known the person and let him in.

I actually wondered if it was a neighbor or someone that was watching her house. Saw the BF leave and then went to the house. In both cases I think she might have known the person and let him in.

Police say this is an isolated incident, and there is no killer on the loose. Also, they said Allison knew her killer.

I have read cases where the killer covered the victims head with a towel or cloth. I think this would indicate that killer couldn't stand seeing the victims face once his/her revenge and anger was satisfied .

Seeing the victims face may have caused him/her to feel shame and guilt. The shame and guilt would vanish once the victims face is covered.

Also according to a book I was looking at in a google search I was looking at, the killer would not feel a need to clean the crime scene because in his/her mind the kill was righteous, and revenge and satisfaction had taken place.

So there would have been no need to clean up a crime where in his/her mind, no crime had taken place.

I don't know if this makes sense or not?

If a neighbor killed her...he could kill anyone. I don't see how that would be isolated or targeted, necessarily. Jmo

If a neighbor killed her...he could kill anyone. I don't see how that would be isolated or targeted, necessarily. Jmo

According to the press the police say no one should be in fear or have anything to worry about.

This strongly suggest that the killer was someone close with the victim. Suggesting strong emotions between victim and killer

Also, I just jumped into this. Who's accusing the neighbor?

According to the press the police say no one should be in fear or have anything to worry about.

This strongly suggest that the killer was someone close with the victim. Suggesting strong emotions between victim and killer

Also, I just jumped into this. Who's accusing the neighbor?

Noone is accusing a neighbor. I suggested it "could" be a neighbor because they would easily see the comings and goings at her house. As far as LE saying it's someone close to her, why hasn't there been an arrest for that person? Does anyone know who she got the Tiffany bracelet from?

My point was if this was a neighbor, what is to stop him from doing it again? It is always a bad idea for LE to indicate in any way that they do not believe others are in danger, unless they have a firm suspect and a good watch on him/her. Jmo

Noone is accusing a neighbor. I suggested it "could" be a neighbor because they would easily see the comings and goings at her house. As far as LE saying it's someone close to her, why hasn't there been an arrest for that person? Does anyone know who she got the Tiffany bracelet from?

I'm thinking this could be an ex boyfriend maybe not happy about her new wedding plans. One article I read did say a neighbor did have a security cam that confirmed the current boyfriend's story of finding the body. Maybe the security cam captured some other stuff too.

Was it even widely known that she was "engaged to be engaged"? I mean, it was not official yet, right?

"cranial trauma" (Brain dysfunction caused by an outside force, usually a violent blow to the head) would say to me that the killer was very angry with the victim.

When LE can't or won't clear those closest to a victim, suspicions arise naturally. If they have cleared the BF, they are not doing him any favors, Imo, by not making it clear.

I specifically asked a detective this question yesterday and he refused to confirm it. Would only say the boyfriend is cooperating.
I agree with you. If they know he's innocent why not come out and say so?

Was it even widely known that she was "engaged to be engaged"? I mean, it was not official yet, right?

Right, but people close to her would have known. And again for all we know this could be someone she may have dated a few times or past boyfriend that was not willing to let her go.

The only thing I've heard or read about her upcoming engagement was from her father who stated Alex had told him he was going to ask her in July on a trip to Israel. I wonder why he wanted to wait so long.

The only thing I've heard or read about her upcoming engagement was from her father who stated Alex had told him he was going to ask her in July on a trip to Israel. I wonder why he wanted to wait so long.

Jmo, everything is about speciality proposals now...can't just get down on one knee in the TV room anymore, apparently.

Right, but people close to her would have known. And again for all we know this could be someone she may have dated a few times or past boyfriend that was not willing to let her go.

I think this is the most likely scenario. We don't know much if anything about Allison's past relationships. And at 31 she's bound to have had a few. I have a feeling her closest girlfriends, who she confided everything in (as we women do) have given the detectives some interesting leads.

Police say this is an isolated incident, and there is no killer on the loose. Also, they said Allison knew her killer.

I have read cases where the killer covered the victims head with a towel or cloth. I think this would indicate that killer couldn't stand seeing the victims face once his/her revenge and anger was satisfied .

Seeing the victims face may have caused him/her to feel shame and guilt. The shame and guilt would vanish once the victims face is covered.

Also according to a book I was looking at in a google search I was looking at, the killer would not feel a need to clean the crime scene because in his/her mind the kill was righteous, and revenge and satisfaction had taken place.

So there would have been no need to clean up a crime where in his/her mind, no crime had taken place.

I don't know if this makes sense or not?

SPD has had ongoing contradictory statements from the first community meeting.

They've said "random, isolated, known, unknown" just to use a few, and as far as the "cloth", (which no one know exactly "what" kind of cloth it is) AF had head trauma, there was the smell of bleach and a white dried substance around her body......was the cloth "wrapped" around her head to stem the amount of blood that would have made the cleanup more time consuming? The word "wrapped" was used, "covering" I can see if the perp had a personal connection, "wrapped" sounds like someone who doesn't care about handling the deceased's head, which *may* have been in pretty bad shape.
And if it was personal, wouldn't they have covered the entire body?
Then we have MSM saying "head trauma", and another adding "shot". There still is no word on cause of death, and the initial Detective's observations of the body was published by one MSM and then redacted within a few hours.

AF was:

1. Naked, but no statement of sexual assault
  2. Dead, but no cause of death
  3. DNA from a struggle, but no one found with scratches or cuts on hands or forearms
  4. No forced entry, but security system installed on house (have they checked the logs to see if the system was turned on/off?)
  5. Perp left at 1:00 am Wednesday
  6. iPhone failed to receive text at 11:00 pm Tuesday
  7. Her credit cards and iPhone6 taken have not been used
  8. Tiffany bracelet taken not found (and who knows what it looks like except it has a heart charm with "Return to Tiffany & Co.")
  9. Blood pool around body, white dried substance around body, bleach smell
  10. "Cloth" wrapped around head
​

If you read from the beginning, SPD is either stumped, doesn't have the perp's DNA on any data bank, is hoping her T & Co bracelet with crack the case, or the perp will commit another crime.

There's nothing really solid from SPD except those 10 things (as far as I can figure) and some of that came from the redacted report.

It's frustrating...............

MissD, If it was an old boyfriend or old friend, they would have had to be parked in front watching her house and I don't think that was the case at all. Now a neighbor peeking out could see Alex leave and as scary as that sounds to me, could have rang her doorbell and she innocently opened the door to let him in because he IS a neighbor. Other than that, it would be a burglar knowing how to open the sliding windows. I wonder if LE is allowed to check any of the neighbors DNA?

NancyDrew, I was at the community meeting when one of the neighbors asked the commander if she should be concerned about her eleven year old daughter walking to catch the bus or coming home from school to an empty house. The commander said no because this was an isolated incident and that she was targeted. When asked what that meant he said "personal".

BBM

My friends and I used to ride our horses down the center of Fashion Square until the guy from Leonard's Luggage or the manager from Guggy's would run out and tell us they had called the police on us.......bawahahahaha!!! There was an A. J.'s Market and a drive through Liquor store on the east side of the mall (this was when Goldwater's was still the BIG store in that shopping center), we'd ride up to the drive through and get sodas and then someone would hop off and get chips, junk food, and apples or a bag of carrots or the horses at AJ's. There was also a Revco Pharmacy, we'd buy Breyer plastic horses there for about $5.
This was probably way before your time, Miss D. Jokoke Inn and Stables was on the east side of Camelback Mountain, along with Main Chance. Kids had Kurt the Clown and his "dog" (actually it was a pig) Spot host birthday parties, Wallace and Ladmo were our heros, and Wagon Wheels Kiddie Land and Legend City were the neat places to go.
My dad had the MB's, we lived in a million+ $ home, and he had one of his stores down on 5th Avenue for over 25 years. I showed at the Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show, went to Plaza 3, and had the obligatory cotillion at the Biltmore.

But that's just not me. Jeans, t-shirts, and a truck. I don't know when the last time was that I slapped Este Lauder on my face, LOL, at least 20 years ago..........:floorlaugh:

I moved here twenty years ago from a very small town in Texas. Population 4,000. I was like you in that I loved the friendliness and close knit community. Everyone knew everyone and everyone's business too. I rode my horses everywhere. The town was a lot like Scottsdale in many ways. The smallest and most affluent community in Texas. A good ole boy town for sure. Like Scottsdale it had it's share of corruption. The last two sheriffs in a row before I left went to prison for drug dealing and worse. My best friend was murdered in her sleep. The killer was never found. Everyone thought it was done by one of the sheriff's deputies because her mother was a reporter who reported some bad things he did.:(

Now when I go back home to visit I can't believe how much things have changed. How much it's grown.

I can't help but wonder who LE is protecting. I mean, who they are monitoring. And why so much secrecy.

I hope I didnt say anything that offended you. I think we are all appreciating your input especially since you are right there and know the vibe of the town and everything. I for one would hate to see you leave this conversation.

No Sweeheart. You did absolutely nothing wrong. No one did really. I was just in a super sensitive mood. I'm sorry. My apologies to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109