AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always felt he was involved from the start and that Valentine photo posted in these threads was photoshopped.

Until the BF is cleared or someone else is arrested, he will always be my first suspect.

How and why do you suspect it was photoshopped?
I am now on the fence..is it the BF or the man in the still pic that had been robbing residences around that area? It would be easy for LE to get dna from the BF all they have to do is tell her parents they suspect him and need dna. Parents invite BF for dinner, he leaves, they call LE to come collect the glass, silverware, plate that BF ate off of.

MissD

Unfortunitely I've gotten a DUI back in 2007 (my stupid younger years). They do not take your blood or DNA. My cousin got one years later and they did not take hers either. Has to be a felony in order for them to take DNA.

Also, they only take blood at a DUI if you decline the breathalyzer or are too injured to be breathalyzed or take field sobriety tests. This happened to one of my exs. He rolled his mothers truck and was injured so they drew his blood because he couldn't do any other tests.

LOL! I admit I've been very fortunate in not getting stopped. I don't drive and drink anymore. First I don't want to kill anyone and second I don't want to get a DUI. Far too dangerous here in Scottsdale. Anywhere in the PHX Metroplex, actually.

However, I find it interesting they didn't draw your blood. My boyfriend was stopped for DUI in 2007 too, here in Scottsdale. I was with him at the time but I hadn't been drinking. He'd only had a couple of beers but that's all it took for them to take him in.

They DID give him a blood test. It was the first time he had ever been arrested for anything in his life and it was quite upsetting for him naturally. Fortunately for him, the blood test didn't come back with the same results as the breathalyzer had, so he pleaded innocent and his charge was reduced to reckless driving or something like that.

I just assumed they gave everyone blood tests when they were stopped for DUI.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ModMaiden View Post
I have always felt he was involved from the start and that Valentine photo posted in these threads was photoshopped.

Until the BF is cleared or someone else is arrested, he will always be my first suspect.

How and why do you suspect it was photoshopped?
I am now on the fence..is it the BF or the man in the still pic that had been robbing residences around that area? It would be easy for LE to get dna from the BF all they have to do is tell her parents they suspect him and need dna. Parents invite BF for dinner, he leaves, they call LE to come collect the glass, silverware, plate that BF ate off of.

BBM:

I have the same curiosity about the Valentine's Day photo being photo shopped. I've always thought it was strange and maybe staged, but not photo shopped. I'll have to take another look.

As for the burglar in the video that Scottsdale put out a few weeks back being the perp. There hasn't ever been anything in any report that indicated they wanted to question him about the Allison Feldman case. If there are any links to that effect I would love to see them.

I know we were all very desperate at the time to latch onto anything and everything that might lead us to her killer. I even thought he might have been involved.

But I don't really think it was a burglary. I think it was a crime of passion.

If it was a burglar he sure was a stupid one to murder her, spend all that time at the scene, then steal her iPhone, credit cards and anything else that might connect him to the crime.

But I can understand your position. This is a very confusing case to say the least.

Checking for anything new - sadly, nada...

LE knows allot; we know little...

For instance:
The murder weapon - was it brought to scene versus something from her home... has been found? touch DNA on it? etc., etc.
Was the weapon something picked up in the heat of an argument, versus something looked for to purposely be more deadly? Weapon chosen so victim couldn't get close to attacker and scratch/bruise him? Angle of blow(s)...

How was she killed - hit from behind? single or multiple blows? surprise attack?

Blood spray analysis would tell so much, ties into above questions, also - was she killed standing, on the floor, in one room, more than one room, was she moved, .. etc..

Was she clothed when killed? Placement of clothing.... etc., etc...

Sex, no sex; before or after attack..

Okay, that's it for me till there's something new in MSM... don't want to go into rehash mode... :seeya: all

Well!!!! *POUTS*

We sure are going to miss you and your valuable input on this thread.

We need to rehash, Steve. Because details get lost and it's only when we go back and rehash that things become more clear to us.

You know, kind of like when you work on a crossword puzzle for a while and you get stumped and you set it aside and then a couple of hours later you come back and suddenly the answers begin to come to you.

Our sub-conscious minds are always working, even when we're not aware of it, to bring us answers.

Please come back.

We need you on this case!!!

:)

Maybe it's easier to get away with murdering someone if you are a close intimate partner. If your DNA is expected to be everywhere, including on the victim, and you have long enough to do things to make it look like a bungled burglary, destroy evidence, create an alibi, come and go without being seen, have a good enough rapport with family/friends that they wouldn't suspect you and would even go out of their way to defend you.

Yeah....I guess it might be easier to get away with murder if you're someone the victim knows intimately than say a stranger off the street.

:thinking:

Just reviewing...fwiw

Leaked info could hurt Scottsdale murder investigation
New documents describing murder accidentally released to media
Feb 27th 2015
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...-scottsdale-murder-details-released/24150557/

Thanks Tarabull! For those here who might not be able to open link with their phones, here is the article:

---------------------------------------------------

Court documents show a Scottsdale woman found dead in her home had severe head trauma and was lying in a pool of blood, naked.

A search warrant obtained by 12 News shows Allison Feldman, 31, was found by her boyfriend lying in a pool of blood at her Scottsdale home.

Investigators applying for a search warrant wrote there was a strong smell of bleach and a white substance around Feldman's body. She also had a cloth wrapped around her head.

Investigators were applying for a search warrant related to someone who had known Feldman for a long time, but no official suspect was listed.

Scottsdale police say the search warrant was mistakenly left unsealed when it was filed.

Another Arizona media outlet picked up the documents and broadcast some of their contents.

Scottsdale police immediately filed to have the documents sealed and requested they be taken down from websites and additional details kept under wraps.

However, by the time of their request, the information had been online for nearly 24 hours.

12 News has decided to only broadcast portions of the search warrant that have already been made public.

---------------------

BBM!

Did they EVER say whether she was sexually assaulted or not? If she was and I were LE, I would get the names of every neighbor on her block and do a background check on each and every one of them. Allison is an attractive young woman and could easily have gotten the attention from someone there. The reason I keep bringing up neighbors is because they have the DNA but, it seems they have no one to match it to! So that tells me everyone else has been checked out by LE.

Zero mention of sexual assault, but naked,head trauma and lots of blood. I agree with the smell of bleach someone felt comfortable to hang around in the house. I believe a stranger would have run quickly and not even try to clean up.

Maybe it's easier to get away with murdering someone if you are a close intimate partner. If your DNA is expected to be everywhere, including on the victim, and you have long enough to do things to make it look like a bungled burglary, destroy evidence, create an alibi, come and go without being seen, have a good enough rapport with family/friends that they wouldn't suspect you and would even go out of their way to defend you.

Yeah....I guess it might be easier to get away with murder if you're someone the victim knows intimately than say a stranger off the street.

Agree completely!!

Luvrosco,

your post made me think of other things too. I agree with you on the stranger running quick but someone else might feel comfortable with the bleach to remain in the home long enough to cover up or investigate other things he was curious about. As well, as destroying whatever other evidence he felt might tie him to the crime.

Because her body was found lying in a pool of blood in the main hallway he would have had to step over it or around it each time he went through that part of the house. From all accounts he could have been there as long as 5 hours. I wonder what he was doing all that time.

No common burglar would hang around that long and then only leave with a phone they couldn't use or sell, crerdit cards they couldn't use and jewelry they couldn't even pawn.

No...the stolen items were obviously to make it look like a robbery. Except for the phone. The perp might have wanted to destroy certain evidence, photos, etc on the phone.

If it was, as we suspect, someone who knew her very well, and they didn't show up in their vehicle.....that would point to pre-meditation wouldn't it?

Tell that to all the spouses, bfs, gfs, parents, business partners that are in prison or even on death row for murder.

Considering only about 47 percent of homicides are even solved these days....it's possible there could be double the amount who got caught with those who 'got away with it'.

I was trying to make a point. Some will get it. Others will not.

c'est le vie!

Jmo, it can be more difficult for LE to determine which evidence is "normal" from an intimate partner and which pertains to the crime scene, especially when the spouse/BF/GF was also the last known person to see the victim alive. Often ,it seems, the partner makes sure LE knows that they had just been together, stresses that they had "just left" or whatever. Maybe this is to allow for any DNA/fluids etc on the victim. If the BF made the 911 call I would love to hear it. I have heard many 911 calls from spouses over the years and feel that it is fairly easy to determine if the person is lying...but jmo. Often the guilty party will begin with their back story, i.e "I went to the store and just came home to find"....rather than "OMG help, my wife is bleeding/dead etc...trust me...many a guilty partner made a 911 call of the first example.
Jmo

Someone mentioned the Valentines Day pic on FB looked or could possibly be staged. Who could've staged it?

L
Luvrosco,

your post made me think of other things too. I agree with you on the stranger running quick but someone else might feel comfortable with the bleach to remain in the home long enough to cover up or investigate other things he was curious about. As well, as destroying whatever other evidence he felt might tie him to the crime.

Because her body was found lying in a pool of blood in the main hallway he would have had to step over it or around it each time he went through that part of the house. From all accounts he could have been there as long as 5 hours. I wonder what he was doing all that time.

No common burglar would hang around that long and then only leave with a phone they couldn't use or sell, crerdit cards they couldn't use and jewelry they couldn't even pawn.

No...the stolen items were obviously to make it look like a robbery. Except for the phone. The perp might have wanted to destroy certain evidence, photos, etc on the phone.

If it was, as we suspect, someone who knew her very well, and they didn't show up in their vehicle.....that would point to pre-meditation wouldn't it?

Good point about the premeditation. I think it very well could have been staged.

I forgot the point about the phone. The killer might have wanted it to delete texts and pictures.

MaryS said: Someone mentioned the Valentines Day pic on FB looked or could possibly be staged. Who could've staged it?

That was me. I would have to go back to when that pic I posted here around March 28th or so to remember exactly what I was referring to. There was something about the photo that just didn't appear normal to me. I recall a lot of others getting the same feeling.

We don't know what happened after she posted that pic at 12:02 on February 14th, 2015. Until her body was found on February 18th, 2015.

No other pics. No happy posts. Nothing. Silence.

Jmo, it can be more difficult for LE to determine which evidence is "normal" from an intimate partner and which pertains to the crime scene, especially when the spouse/BF/GF was also the last known person to see the victim alive. Often ,it seems, the partner makes sure LE knows that they had just been together, stresses that they had "just left" or whatever. Maybe this is to allow for any DNA/fluids etc on the victim. If the BF made the 911 call I would love to hear it. I have heard many 911 calls from spouses over the years and feel that it is fairly easy to determine if the person is lying...but jmo. Often the guilty party will begin with their back story, i.e "I went to the store and just came home to find"....rather than "OMG help, my wife is bleeding/dead etc...trust me...many a guilty partner made a 911 call of the first example.
Jmo

You are one smart cookie! :)

Considering only about 47 percent of homicides are even solved these days....it's possible there could be double the amount who got caught with those who 'got away with it'.

I was trying to make a point. Some will get it. Others will not.

c'est le vie!

I did understand it.

http://www.npr.org/2015/03/30/395069137/open-cases-why-one-third-of-murders-in-america-go-unresolved

To use the FBI's terminology, the national "clearance rate" for homicide today is 64.1 percent. Fifty years ago, it was more than 90 percent.

Snip

"Those [uncleared] homicides tend to occur in poor communities, minority communities," he says. "What is the impact of an unsolved homicide when those unsolved homicides are primarily in the very communities [where] we're trying to build stronger relationships with law enforcement?"

In other words, could the legacy of unsolved murders be feeding a vicious cycle, by undermining the public's willingness to cooperate with investigators?

http://www.npr.org/2015/03/30/395799413/how-many-crimes-do-your-police-clear-now-you-can-find-out

Checking Scottsdale, since it's had few murders from 2011-2013 it's cleared rate is 100%. Phoenix also is high for 2011, 2012, 2013: 72%, 85%, 93%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member