AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
P
Timeline of events as we think we know them:

2007 - Allison purchased a condo at 8500 Indian School for $240K (approx)

Dec 31st, 2013 - Allison posted photo of herself and unidentified man celebrating New Year's on FB and
commented it was a "guy I've been dating".

April 2014 - Allison purchased a home (only one minute away from condo) for $370K

May 2014 - Allison moved into her new home and was publicly seeking contractors for repair/maintenance on FB

May or June 2014 - Estimated time that Allison began seeing her new boyfriend, Alex

October 2014 - Allison and Alex traveled to Europe for a vacation. Happy time lots of photos.

December 2014 - Allison and Alex traveled East to spend holidays with her family and to introduce Alex. Happy
time with lots of photos

January 2015 - Allison posted a Happy New Year post saying she thought this was going to be the best year of
her life saying "new house, new man, new job role"

January 2015 - Allison and Alex went to the Pro Bowl together. Big event. Happy time lots of photos.

February 5, 2015 - Allison's old condo went up for Trustee's Sale filing.

February 14, 2015 12:02 pm - Allison posted her last post on Facebook saying "Happy Valentine's Day" and
tagged Alex Sukhodolov. Photo appeared "staged"

February 17, 2015 approx 7:00 pm - Allison spoke with her mother in Minnesota

February 17, 2015 approx 10:00 pm Allison's dad, Harley Feldman, sent Allison a text that did not go through.

February 18, 2015 Harley Feldman reported to the SPD that his calls to his daughter were going to her voicemail
and requested they go over and do a welfare check

February 18, 2015 Sometime that day Harley Feldman spoke with Alex and expressed concern over Allison.

February 18, 2015 4:00 pm (approx) Alex Sukhodolov called the police to let them know he was going into
Allison's house to check on her.

February 18, 2015 (a few minutes later) Alex called 911 to let them know he had discovered Allison's body and "there was blood everywhere". When asked if she was still alive his response was "I didn't touch her." "I didn't do anything."

These are the major events to begin with that I can think of. Anyone please feel free to take these and refine them, correct them, add to them etc.

We need to get organized with our thinking. IMO

Also, news reports should be in here. Updates, etc.

JMO

You know what stands out to me? I'm surprised Alex didn't call her on the 18th. You know thry were in love and all,just to say hi. Hmm

Still, if they have unknown male DNA on her body or on the cloth...it should be enough to clear him? At least verbally...

I suspect they want to first catch the person who's DNA it is and make sure there's no connection back anyone, before they clear anyone...

Originally Posted by cluciano63
Still, if they have unknown male DNA on her body or on the cloth...it should be enough to clear him? At least verbally...

I suspect they want to first catch the person who's DNA it is and make sure there's no connection back anyone, before they clear anyone...

Maybe the DNA isn't 'unknown'.

P

You know what stands out to me? I'm surprised Alex didn't call her on the 18th. You know thry were in love and all,just to say hi. Hmm

Maybe he didn't think she was available.

Yes I do. I remember when Adrienne Salinas went missing in Tempe here a couple of years ago, Tempe LE took Francesco's cell phone for a while. Francesco was her boyfriend. They gave it back to him pretty soon and he was completely cleared.

Sadly Adrienne's decomposed body was found a couple of months later and her killer is still on the loose. She only lived about 5 miles from Allison.

Great questions and notes. I keep thinking the cloth on her head could be an aquis towel that's used to quick dry hair. Was she getting out the shower? I thought it was mentioned up thread that she met Alex on JDating site.

Applying Occam's Razor:

• Who was the last to see her?
  • Who had the most opportunity?
  • Who was her close intimate partner?
  • What is the most simple theory?

Great questions and notes. I keep thinking the cloth on her head could be an aquis towel that's used to quick dry hair. Was she getting out the shower? I thought it was mentioned up thread that she met Alex on JDating site.

That is the visual that first came to my mind as well. And then I think of the fact that she had major cranial trauma and blood everywhere and my thoughts change. :(

We know so little...we wouldn't even know about the cloth if it weren't for the 'leaked court docs' seeking a warrant.

For all we know there could have been struggles all over the house. After all the crime lab was there 4 days gathering forensics.

Yeah...I do think it was mentioned she met him on JDate.

I am guessing items were taken to make the crime appear as a robbery...it does not appear either have been used, at least not so as to attract LE to a suspect.

That made me think of something. The Tiffany bracelet.

I wonder if it was pawned by someone needing money.

JMO

I wonder if it was pawned by someone needing

JMO

Or...to make it look like a robbery. He may have grabbed whatever was handy.

I wonder if it was pawned by someone needing money.

JMO[/QUOTcE]

If it was pawned LE would have issued an alert on all pawn shops. My son had a Rolex stolen and that's what they did here. Supposedly searched the tri state area. Well, that's what LE told my son.

I think the 're-hashing' has been very good. I believe we are finally getting 'back on track'.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member