AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That made me think of something. The Tiffany bracelet.

I wonder if it was pawned by someone needing money.

JMO

If it was pawned LE would have issued an alert on all pawn shops. My son had a Rolex stolen and that's what they did here. Supposedly searched the tri state area. Well, that's what LE told my son.

Maybe LE didn't think someone would pawn a Tiffany bracelet. That wasn't really my point however. The point was 'someone who needed the money'.

JMO

Maybe LE didn't think someone would pawn a Tiffany bracelet. That wasn't really my point however. The point was 'someone who needed the money'.

JMO
Ok I understand now, but how would they get money for it. Do you think they sold it on the streets?

Timeline of events as we think we know them:

2007 - Allison purchased a condo at 8500 Indian School for $240K (approx)

Dec 31st, 2013 - Allison posted photo of herself and unidentified man celebrating New Year's on FB and
commented it was a "guy I've been dating".

April 2014 - Allison purchased a home (only one minute away from condo) for $370K

May 2014 - Allison moved into her new home and was publicly seeking contractors for repair/maintenance on FB

May or June 2014 - Estimated time that Allison began seeing her new boyfriend, Alex

October 2014 - Allison and Alex traveled to Europe for a vacation. Happy time lots of photos.

December 2014 - Allison and Alex traveled East to spend holidays with her family and to introduce Alex. Happy
time with lots of photos

January 2015 - Allison posted a Happy New Year post saying she thought this was going to be the best year of
her life saying "new house, new man, new job role"

January 2015 - Allison and Alex went to the Pro Bowl together. Big event. Happy time lots of photos.

February 5, 2015 - Allison's old condo went up for Trustee's Sale filing.

February 14, 2015 12:02 pm - Allison posted her last post on Facebook saying "Happy Valentine's Day" and
tagged Alex Sukhodolov. Photo appeared "staged"

February 17, 2015 approx 7:00 pm - Allison spoke with her mother in Minnesota

February 17, 2015 approx 10:00 pm Allison's dad, Harley Feldman, sent Allison a text that did not go through.

February 18, 2015 Harley Feldman reported to the SPD that his calls to his daughter were going to her voicemail
and requested they go over and do a welfare check

February 18, 2015 Sometime that day Harley Feldman spoke with Alex and expressed concern over Allison.

February 18, 2015 4:00 pm (approx) Alex Sukhodolov called the police to let them know he was going into
Allison's house to check on her.

February 18, 2015 (a few minutes later) Alex called 911 to let them know he had discovered Allison's body and "there was blood everywhere". When asked if she was still alive his response was "I didn't touch her." "I didn't do anything."

These are the major events to begin with that I can think of. Anyone please feel free to take these and refine them, correct them, add to them etc.

We need to get organized with our thinking. IMO

Also, news reports should be in here. Updates, etc.

JMO

Did Harley and Alex both call SPD on the 18th?

Ok I understand now, but how would they get money for it. Do you think they sold it on the streets?

BBM: Good!

I'm not really sure. It's possible they thought no one would miss it because she rarely wore it. It sounds like only a few jewelry items were taken. Yeah, maybe just enough to sell on the street for a little extra cash.

JMO

I think only Harley called them initially and asked them to do a welfare check. That was sometime in the afternoon before 4 PM when Alex went over there. And I think then he called Alex and told them he had called the cops. But Alex didn't wait for them to arrive. He went on over there. As I understand it.

I think Alex called them when he arrived before going in the house to tell them he was going in.

That's what I read and it's in the first news reports.

Please don't make me go find a link. ;)

JMO

I assumed that's who you meant by Occam's razor.

I was applying Occam's Razor to this case. With Occam's Razor the simplest explanation is usually the most accurate. An example would be:

Would it be easier for someone to climb over the back wall and enter the home through a locked window or would it be easier for someone with a key to come in?

The obvious answer is "someone with a key".

JMO

I've never understood why Alex didn't simply go to Allison's home to check on her on the 18th instead he called SPD to say he was going there. Why inform SPD at that point? Alex had seen her just the day before. Why the crisis if he just saw her so recently? Why worry her parents all the way across the US when he could go to her home where he according to her sister, was at often, to knock on the door or look in a window...instead of calling her father & SPD. It seems so odd to me. I am not accusing Alex, just stating my opinion.

Also, according to LE there was no forced entry. So would she open the door late at night? Didn't we hear Alex left at 1AM? Or am I mistaken. I just can't imagine a woman living alone opening the door to someone that late. JMO

Back to the Tiffany bracelet. If someone did buy it on the street, and they read the latest SPD update or saw it on the news about the reward, they might just come forward.

JMO

Also, according to LE there was no forced entry. So would she open the door late at night? Didn't we hear Alex left at 1AM? Or am I mistaken. I just can't imagine a woman living alone opening the door to someone that late. JMO

No, it's doubtful she would open her door to a stranger late at night, anywhere in Scottsdale.

However, that's not correct about Alex leaving at 1:00 am. That was a video of the perp caught on the surveillance cam leaving at that time. Problem with the video is they can't make a positive ID from it. Only a shape.

There has been no report of what time Alex left her home on Tuesday. But her sister said Allison kicked him out and told him to go home and study and have some quiet time.

Interesting thing to say to a grown man.

JMO

Oh sorry about the time. That's right it was the perp. It certainly seems a strange thing to say. It's not like they're teenagers. Maybe she wanted her space and used it as a ruse so he'd leave. Do we know how well Allison's parents knew Alex. I know they said wonderful things about him,but considering the distance between the states, I can't imagine they knew him that well.

Replying to my own post:

No, it's doubtful she would open her door to a stranger late at night, anywhere in Scottsdale.

However, that's not correct about Alex leaving at 1:00 am. That was a video of the perp caught on the surveillance cam leaving at that time. Problem with the video is they can't make a positive ID from it. Only a shape.

There has been no report of what time Alex left her home on Tuesday. But her sister said Allison kicked him out and told him to go home and study and have some quiet time.

Interesting thing to say to a grown man.

JMO

BBM: But no one ever said how Allison's sister got that information. We don't know if the sister was told this by the parents who were told this by Allison or if the sister was told this by the parents who were told this by Alex or if the sister was told this by Alex.

We just don't know.... like a lot of other things we 'just don't know'.

JMO

Oh sorry about the time. That's right it was the perp. It certainly seems a strange thing to say. It's not like they're teenagers. Maybe she wanted her space and used it as a ruse so he'd leave. Do we know how well Allison's parents knew Alex. I know they said wonderful things about him,but considering the distance between the states, I can't imagine they knew him that well.

They had met him here when they came to visit Allison for a few days this summer and then again when Allison took him home around the holidays to meet her family at Christmas time.

I think they were pretty anxious for her to marry a nice Jewish boy. At least that's the impression I got from the article that came out from one news source in Minnesota that seemed to have inside info from the family.

http://tcjewfolk.com/remembering-allison-feldman/

JMO

Goodnight all.

Thank you very much for your valuable input and interest in Allison's murder here in my beautiful city.

I am praying her murderer will be brought to justice soon.

What few items of jewelry were taken? I saw MissD said a few jewelry items. I somehow missed that news report. I had only heard about a bracelet.

I am still kind of surprised her BF has not said anything at all publicly. Of course it means nothing, but strikes me as odd. This is just a violent, horrible crime...I think I would summon the strength to make a plea for people to come forward, at least. But jmo

OT...a Law and Order episode on now talks about killers who put a cloth over the face of victim, how they almost always know them. fWIW

OT...a Law and Order episode on now talks about killers who put a cloth over the face of victim, how they almost always know them. fWIW

Yes, I've seen that mentioned on true crime shows,too. I really believe her killer knew her.

Yes, I've seen that mentioned on true crime shows,too. I really believe her killer knew her.
Not putting down what you are saying, just for discussion sake -
We are assuming her face was covered, versus head wrapped to limit blood spread... something thief my do to avoid stepping in blood..

Also, covering just face and leaving body fully exposed is very odd if done by friend.... thinking of Meredith Kercher left completely covered by the duvet.

LE is holding all the cards about as to crime scene. We only have snippets of info....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18