AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they don't really need our help. What they seem to need is time.

Hi everyone. Wish I had something new to report. The only thing I can tell you is that SPD says this case is far from growing cold. It is still their number one priority case to solve. They are still not releasing any new details because again, for reasons they cannot share with the public, there is evidence known only to the killer or killers. They still won't say if she was sexually assaulted.

While SPD fully understands the public and the media frustration and curiosity over not having any more details, they need us to trust that they are doing everything possible to solve this case and if they felt there was a reason for the community to be more alarmed or frightened than before this happened, they would let us know.

As far as suspects or persons of interest, they say that no one is off the table, including Alex. They are not willing at this point in the investigation to say that anyone has been cleared.

This came from one of the Police Information Officers today.

I do find it interesting that they have been quoted in the news as saying they have evidence that would identify or rule out the killer or killers. Therefore I find it very interesting that the boyfriend has not been ruled out.

Thanks for your update. Good to have someone there asking LE questions!

sorry, rushed that... I meant a message that he checked your linked*in page, not WS., which is worse I guess because LI uses real names. Ick. Doesn't mean a thing, but just felt weird.
If you are signed in to LinkedIn when you view a page, it let's the user know you viewed it. Always sign out of LinkedIn when you have your sleuthing hat on!

there is evidence known only to the killer or killers. I do find it interesting that they have been quoted in the news as saying they have evidence that would identify or rule out the killer or killers. Therefore I find it very interesting that the boyfriend has not been ruled out.

Please forgive me if this is a stupid question, but: Can someone provide some typical examples of "evidence that would identify or rule out the killer or killers?" Would one single item of evidence serve to either "identify or rule out" a POI?

TIA.

Please forgive me if this is a stupid question, but: Can someone provide some typical examples of "evidence that would identify or rule out the killer or killers?" Would one single item of evidence serve to either "identify or rule out" a POI?

TIA.

Forgive me if I am misunderstanding your question, but DNA on that cloth that was "wrapped" or "covering" or simply "on" Allison's head might be a way to rule in or out, no? You must be asking something else and I am dense today lol...

:bump:

Checking in...

Looking for :justice: for Allison!!!

Who did this to her???

I'm just checking into see if there's any news. Guess not:gaah:

Yeah. That sounds more like it. In 2007, when Allison bought that condo, real estate here in Scottsdale was still over inflated. Then the bottom fell out.

She would have been around 23 at the time. I wonder how she qualified for a $270K loan? Of course there were a lot of shady mortgage companies back then too. More then even than now.

Then again, someone could have set her up in it. It's par for the course here in Scottsdale. Or maybe she had a roommate then. I suppose her parents might have given her the money but it seems odd they would let it foreclose.

I would love to know who was making the payments back then, paying the utilities etc.

PS: IMO

Back in 2007, real estate was over-inflated but loans were being approved with little down payment required. So when the bubble burst, the choice was to either keep paying on a loan for a place you had little to no chance of creating any equity for years to come or bail out, get another place and let the first place go into foreclosure.

I think it is possible she bought the 2007 place with a partner and that's why she couldn't sell it. Maybe he wanted to stay there and it created friction between them? But he would be eventually forced to move out. And I agree with you that the timing so close to her death is very curious. Good sleuthing!

JMO

Back in 2007, real estate was over-inflated but loans were being approved with little down payment required. So when the bubble burst, the choice was to either keep paying on a loan for a place you had little to no chance of creating any equity for years to come or bail out, get another place and let the first place go into foreclosure.

I think it is possible she bought the 2007 place with a partner and that's why she couldn't sell it. Maybe he wanted to stay there and it created friction between them? But he would be eventually forced to move out. And I agree with you that the timing so close to her death is very curious. Good sleuthing!

JMO

Can someone please provide the link of the documents stating this condo was or is being foreclosed on because there is nothing in the county recorder and the property that some here said was up for auction was not Allison's condo it was one in the same complex. From what I'm seeing, nothing is being foreclosed on.

I still haven't seen the report from LE that states AF was raped as someone stated on here. Does anyone have a link to that report or was it an assumption?

This was released today by Scottsdale Police. The new news is the reward. The rest is, I think, exactly the previous press release.

In the ongoing homicide investigation of Allison Feldman, the Scottsdale Police Department announces the posting of a reward to the Silent Witness website. Anyone with information on this case is asked to contact Silent Witness at W-I-T-N-E-S-S (480-948-6377) or toll free at 800-343-TIPS. Information may also be left at silentwitness.org. All information is anonymous.

This case remains the top priority investigation for Scottsdale Detectives. As a recap, this is what has been released thus far in the investigation. Scottsdale Detectives are investigating the death of local resident Allison Feldman, who resided in the 8500 block of E. Monterey Way. Allison was only 31 years old, well-known and well-liked in her community. This incident occurred on Tuesday, February 17th into the early morning hours of Wednesday, February 18, 2015. Evidence indicates the subject left Allison’s home at approximately 1 am, Wednesday morning. Therefore, the subject in this case would have been unaccounted for late Tuesday evening until after 1 am Wednesday morning. Allison was assaulted in her home, and although she fought off her attacker valiantly, she succumbed to her injuries.
This subject may not always be violent, but could become violent when confronted. He likely suffered minor cuts or injuries to his hands or arms struggling with Allison.
The subject wanted in this offense stole only a few items from her home, mainly her Apple I-Phone 6 and credit cards. He may have also taken a Tiffany bracelet and other jewelry. Investigators believe it is possible this subject may live in the area. Therefore, we are asking anyone who observed a male with a Tiffany bracelet in the last month, or any women who may have been given a Tiffany bracelet within the last month to contact the Scottsdale Police Department.
Finally, investigators have physical evidence that will positively identify this person, but can also exclude anyone not involved. Therefore, detectives are asking our citizens to consider any male who may fit the above description, regardless of age, whether he may be a family member, neighbor or acquaintance, to contact detectives via phone at 480-312-TIPS, www.tipsoft.com (click on submit web tip and follow the drop down menu for Scottsdale PD) or the above listed Silent Witness sources.

This was released today by Scottsdale Police. The new news is the reward. The rest is, I think, exactly the previous press release.

There you have it! Physical evidence that will identify the person and exclude anyone not involved. Obviously DNA. So the boyfriend did not do it. If no forced entry and Allison being from the upper Midwest where people are so trusting, alot of them don't even lock their doors, it's still sounds like someone in the neighborhood she knew that she answered the door for. Who else would know she lived there alone and saw the boyfriend leave?! This is my first time reading this report.

I wonder why the Police Information Officer told me "no one has been cleared" when I asked him if Alex was or was not a suspect? Maybe he needs to talk to Nancy Drew.

Do you think he said it just as a matter of habit? I don't know why they said it was targeted and no one was in danger. I don't think that's true, do you?

I wonder why the Police Information Officer told me "no one has been cleared" when I asked him if Alex was or was not a suspect? Maybe he needs to talk to Nancy Drew.

Completely agree with you. Where are the links to support the forclosures, the cleared persons, the rape? Etc. I understand no sleuthing people who aren't named as POI but why post about a forclosure that isn't fact and a rape that may or may not have happened. And no one has been cleared. No one!

Do you think he said it just as a matter of habit? I don't know why they said it was targeted and no one was in danger. I don't think that's true, do you?

No he did not say it as a matter of habit. His job is to give out accurate information and to withhold information they do not wish to reveal. Nothing is "just a matter of habit" with them.

Completely agree with you. Where are the links to support the forclosures, the cleared persons, the rape? Etc. I understand no sleuthing people who aren't named as POI but why post about a forclosure that isn't fact and a rape that may or may not have happened. And no one has been cleared. No one!

Well, apparently some "link offenses" are more serious than others. Where's the links where's the goshdarned links? ;)

IMO

No he did not say it as a matter of habit. His job is to give out accurate information and to withhold information they do not wish to reveal. Nothing is "just a matter of habit" with them.

That's nice but that report sounds pretty accurate on the physical evidence. They must have "someone's" DNA. If I were LE, I would go through that neighborhood like a fine tooth comb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3