AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to understand what you were saying. Do you mean the perps pic might be on her phone because he was a friend of hers?

Mary, that's what I think. It fits into LE saying this wasn't random. I don't know what to think anymore. Ugh!

:bump:

So IF the phone may have been taken to hide the connection to the perp???...

:thinking:

What SM platforms ( perhaps an app? with or without email notification :dunno: ) might only provide account history on the users PDA and not via service provider???...

The seemingly random Mr. Pollard as a possible perp could make a lot of sense :moo: :cow:

Thanks for update Bernina! Don't think it was ever mentioned before that "she was undressed"... maybe I missed that, or the way it was worded struck m.... more important - we now have
"DNA evidence from the killer; they ran it through the system, but there is so far no match." What does that tell us??
>Someone she knew or has had contact with but LE is not aware of this person since they haven't gotten person's DNA.
>Random, one-off killing by someone who is laying low, or if a serial killer of some sort has left area to commit crimes elsewhere
>Someone who has committed crimes but who's DNA is backlogged going into the system.

ETA - might not it be helpful if more info was released about the crime in case it might ring a bell with someone in some way?

She was naked with some type of cloth wrapped around her head when she was found. (In the hallway of the house)

Two things would have had to occur for someone to go to Allison's house and do this and stay for hours. 1. They saw her boyfriend leave and was not there, gone. 2. They knew she lived alone. So, it would be either a neighbor or "someone" that called the BF, found out he was not there and went over to her house. Then again, a burglar could have seen BF's car leave, think no one was home, crawled in back window closed and locked it back in place and then she comes out of the shower ( thus undressed) and the fight happens and of course, Allison lost.

I was trying to understand what you were saying. Do you mean the perps pic might be on her phone because he was a friend of hers?
My thinking - perp might not be a friend... she has second thoughts after letting him into her home and takes a photo of him because she really doesn't know him, and wants to show his presence there - of course, at this point she doesn't realize how violent he will become...

My thinking - perp might not be a friend... she has second thoughts after letting him into her home and takes a photo of him because she really doesn't know him, and wants to show his presence there - of course, at this point she doesn't realize how violent he will become...
Hmmm, that could be.

:bump:

August = 6 months since Allison was brutally murdered in the comfort of her own home!

:justice: for Ms. Feldman!

Just checking to see if there's anything new. Wow! Hard to believe it's almost 6 months.

From the above link:

"They're making good progress," he said (Allison's father).

But that's all he can tell us.

"If it's public, it might throw the perpetrator off," he said.

Also from the link...

635742490763504346-ALLISONS-WATCH-SCREEN-GRAB.png

Bump for Allison. Hate to see this thread relegated to the second page.
Thinking of you and your loved ones, Allison.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

‘Please don’t hurt me,’ terrified boy startles burglars as they ransack his home
August 5, 2015

Snipped...
...Police said the boy did everything right in this case. But with an increase in the number of daytime burglaries where criminals knock then wait for a response, they are trying to send a new message to residents.

“We’re trying to change some of the things that we do and how we train citizens to respond to these,” Hoster said. “If you’re home speak up. Say something; hopefully they’ll move on.”

At the same time, SPD is adamant that citizens not put themselves in harm’s way. To that end, police suggest residents announce themselves through the door if they do not recognize the person on the other side.

If the person does not leave and you are concerned, call 911.

http://fox13now.com/2015/08/05/plea...y-startles-burglars-as-they-ransack-his-home/

I took a drive past Allison's house a few days ago to see if anything has changed. Still no "for sale" sign, still has a lockbox on the front door, still has the security company sign in the front yard. As far as I could tell, everything remains as its been for months.

I took a drive past Allison's house a few days ago to see if anything has changed. Still no "for sale" sign, still has a lockbox on the front door, still has the security company sign in the front yard. As far as I could tell, everything remains as its been for months.

Allison's fathers recent interview was given at the home.

My feeling is Allison's attack wasn't burglary gone wrong; rather she was what the attacker was after.... I wonder what it was about the crime scene that led LE to say her attacker was someone who initially is not violent, but could become so (paraphrasing)...

I feel, I think, I wonder...

In the meantime, some old stats to ponder:

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/press/vdhbpr.cfm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics