Found Deceased AZ - Benjamin Anderson, 41, Car found burned, Phoenix, 31 Dec 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know Dan and would testify in court that he is not the kind of person to make anything like this up or to harm anyone.
I absolutely think there are too many holes in Dan’s story.

How did they so immediately identify the car as Ben’s if it was, in fact, backed into a spot in the Sheraton parking garage?

There was no front license plate. Ben was driving his aunt’s car, and neither Ben nor Suzanne hang anything from their rear view mirrors in their vehicles.

Also, if there were multiple “friends” in Dan’s vehicle, why did not a single one of them (if they so immediately recognized it as Ben’s car) got his/her cell phone(s) out to try to get a photo or video of these suspects with the Lexus or of the chase that ensued. It just doesn’t make any sense.

Additionally, the story told varied a bit from article to article … news story to news story.

In one accounting of the Sheraton portion of the evening, the mysterious trio was seen seated in the car whilst in others two of the 3 people were standing outside the vehicle. Well, if it was true that they were seated, how did he know she was 5’11”? Hmmm … Odd.

Knowing Ben, as well as I do (did :”( ), I do not think he would have called Dan to cancel their brunch. He would have just sent a quick text. Of course, whether or not this actually occurred can be verified w/by phone records. He worked on the phone the majority of the day for work, and so texting for simple communications was MUCH more common. He did not want to be on the phone in his off time unnecessarily.

When Dan voiced that Lexus finally divulged the location of the burned vehicle to “the friends,” he claims they said it was near Cave Creek Park in 85021. Cave Creek Park is not even in zip code 85021 so I doubt they would have said this. Also, they would have absolutely no right/reason to disclose anything to these people. 1)Again, Ben was not the owner of this vehicle at all. The legitimate owner of the vehicle is Benjamin’s aunt, Suzanne. 2)Even if they had somehow convinced Lexus that Ben was in danger or that Dan was even his husband/domestic partner (he is not as he is married to another man, CH-S), Lexus legally, due to privacy laws, would not, should not have been permitted to disclose any such information about Suzanne’s car to these folks. Makes absolutely no sense that they would do this.

The perpetrators were allegedly all in 4 locations Ben’s apartment/condo, the Super 8, the Sheraton Crescent Hotel, and Table Mesa Rd west of the I-17. Why can’t they check w/cell phone companies/towers/records to see whose phones were at all locations at one time? If Dan’s story is true, this should be a workable possibility.

It is also possible that Dan’s story was made up, the trio does not even exist, the car chase never happened, and he was somehow involved.

Why did Dan’s $10,000 reward not say it would go to anyone with information that would lead to the arrest of whoever burned the car and/or “kidnapped” Ben. Rather than getting justice against whoever was behind his disappearance, Dan offered it only for the safe physical return of Ben Anderson. Is there a chance he knew he would never need to pay that money out to anyone because he knew Ben was already dead? Sure. Of course there is.

How would “the friends” have so quickly identified the burned car as Ben’s Lexus? Oh - the Louis Vuitton bag he conveniently left in the trunk with the lamp(s) inside that Ben had recently purchased at Costco. Hmmm …

Also, has anyone noticed the enormity in the details given. Too many details often means someone may not be telling the truth.

I will be interested to receive confirmation that Ben was driving home from northern Arizona Thursday night. I last text back and forth with him at 9:20pm 12/30/21.

He was in good spirits, and he did not mention that he had been up to northern Arizona, was driving back, or that he was feeling at all fatigued.

That being the case, I found that part of the story a little strange. However, that doesn’t mean he had not been up north as Ben was somewhat secretive. He kind of compartmentalized his friends, and he did not always share information between his different friend groups. He liked a comfortable degree of separation.

Susan tried calling at 12:15pm. The phone went straight to voicemail. The body was found at 1:40pm. They used DNA from Ben’s toothbrush and hair brush that they matched to the remains to identify the body as his. Though MCSO will not release the manner of death, we have been informed he died instantly & did not suffer. They would not let family come down to the coroner’s office to see the body/did not need their id since already obtained the DNA match.

Since the area off Table Mesa Rd is a known outdoor target shooting location, it is common to hear gunshots. I would not be surprised (with the information we now have available) if the perpetrators had not taken him out to the desert still alive, and shot him there where the sound of the bullet would have been masked by other shots and nothing unusual to the ears of those around.

If killed elsewhere, wouldn’t blood have been seen/found? Also, as large a man as Ben was, it would have been extraordinarily difficult to move his body to another location.

Dan allegedly went to Ben’s residence until after 6pm. At that time, it is possible that Dan could have placed the cash, the cards, the wet towel, and he had Ben’s password so he even could have set up his work laptop to make it appear as though he had been home working.

All this chasing the car business allegedly went on in the hours that followed. I heard Dan or Sue quoted in one interview (I cannot remember which said it) say, “All the other businesses were closed so we just started driving hotel to hotel looking for Ben’s car…”

Now, I find it hard to believe that all the businesses off the I-17 and Dunlap were closed by 7:30pm on New Year’s Eve, and that they would be so lucky as to have actually encountered Ben’s car so easily finding it on the 4th Floor of the Sheraton Crescent.

They would have had to have had some kind of knowledge or guidance of where to look to “get that lucky.” That is, if this story is even true. If it is, where is the Sheraton security camera footage of these suspects? Why has that been released so the community could be better able to help identify and locate these alleged perpetrators.

My other theory is that this very well could have been a hate crime. Perhaps Ben approached the wrong person with romantic/sexual interest? Perhaps it was a person living as straight who had bisexual tendencies engaged in acts with Ben and then feared being outed? This is also possible.

Maybe it was a love triangle between Ben, Dan, and Dan’s husband, CH-S? Did anyone else notice that CH-S did not publicly share any of Dan’s Facebook posts w/regard to searching for our missing friend, Ben? Hmmm … He did change his profile pic to one of Dan’s fliers (eventually w/the $10,000 reward featured), but that was the extent of his efforts to assist. He has not offered any expression of sorrow, grief, or even condolences to his husband or to Ben’s friends which I also find extremely strange. Red flag for sure.

We can all only hope and pray that MCSO gets to the bottom of this, and justice is served for our Ben.

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely think there are too many holes in Dan’s story.

How did they so immediately identify the car as Ben’s if it was, in fact, backed into a spot in the Sheraton parking garage?

There was no front license plate. Ben was driving his aunt’s car, and neither Ben nor Suzanne hang anything from their rear view mirrors in their vehicles.

Also, if there were multiple “friends” in Dan’s vehicle, why did not a single one of them (if they so immediately recognized it as Ben’s car) got his/her cell phone(s) out to try to get a photo or video of these suspects with the Lexus or of the chase that ensued. It just doesn’t make any sense.

Additionally, the story told varied a bit from article to article … news story to news story.

In one accounting of the Sheraton portion of the evening, the mysterious trio was seen seated in the car whilst in others two of the 3 people were standing outside the vehicle. Well, if it was true that they were seated, how did he know she was 5’11”? Hmmm … Odd.

Knowing Ben, as well as I do (did :”( ), I do not think he would have called Dan to cancel their brunch. He would have just sent a quick text. Of course, whether or not this actually occurred can be verified w/by phone records. He worked on the phone the majority of the day for work, and so texting for simple communications was MUCH more common. He did not want to be on the phone in his off time unnecessarily.

When Dan voiced that Lexus finally divulged the location of the burned vehicle to “the friends,” he claims they said it was near Cave Creek Park in 85021. Cave Creek Park is not even in zip code 85021 so I doubt they would have said this. Also, they would have absolutely no right/reason to disclose anything to these people. 1)Again, Ben was not the owner of this vehicle at all. The legitimate owner of the vehicle is Benjamin’s aunt, Suzanne. 2)Even if they had somehow convinced Lexus that Ben was in danger or that Dan was even his husband/domestic partner (he is not as he is married to another man, CH-S), Lexus legally, due to privacy laws, would not, should not have been permitted to disclose any such information about Suzanne’s car to these folks. Makes absolutely no sense that they would do this.

The perpetrators were allegedly all in 4 locations Ben’s apartment/condo, the Super 8, the Sheraton Crescent Hotel, and Table Mesa Rd west of the I-17. Why can’t they check w/cell phone companies/towers/records to see whose phones were at all locations at one time? If Dan’s story is true, this should be a workable possibility.

It is also possible that Dan’s story was made up, the trio does not even exist, the car chase never happened, and he was somehow involved.

Why did Dan’s $10,000 reward not say it would go to anyone with information that would lead to the arrest of whoever burned the car and/or “kidnapped” Ben. Rather than getting justice against whoever was behind his disappearance, Dan offered it only for the safe physical return of Ben Anderson. Is there a chance he knew he would never need to pay that money out to anyone because he knew Ben was already dead? Sure. Of course there is.

How would “the friends” have so quickly identified the burned car as Ben’s Lexus? Oh - the Louis Vuitton bag he conveniently left in the trunk with the lamp(s) inside that Ben had recently purchased at Costco. Hmmm …

Also, has anyone noticed the enormity in the details given. Too many details often means someone may not be telling the truth.

I will be interested to receive confirmation that Ben was driving home from northern Arizona Thursday night. I last text back and forth with him at 9:20pm 12/30/21.

He was in good spirits, and he did not mention that he had been up to northern Arizona, was driving back, or that he was feeling at all fatigued.

That being the case, I found that part of the story a little strange. However, that doesn’t mean he had not been up north as Ben was somewhat secretive. He kind of compartmentalized his friends, and he did not always share information between his different friend groups. He liked a comfortable degree of separation.

Susan tried calling at 12:15pm. The phone went straight to voicemail. The body was found at 1:40pm. They used DNA from Ben’s toothbrush and hair brush that they matched to the remains to identify the body as his. Though MCSO will not release the manner of death, we have been informed he died instantly & did not suffer. They would not let family come down to the coroner’s office to see the body/did not need their id since already obtained the DNA match.

Since the area off Table Mesa Rd is a known outdoor target shooting location, it is common to hear gunshots. I would not be surprised (with the information we now have available) if the perpetrators had not taken him out to the desert still alive, and shot him there where the sound of the bullet would have been masked by other shots and nothing unusual to the ears of those around.

If killed elsewhere, wouldn’t blood have been seen/found? Also, as large a man as Ben was, it would have been extraordinarily difficult to move his body to another location.

Dan allegedly went to Ben’s residence until after 6pm. At that time, it is possible that Dan could have placed the cash, the cards, the wet towel, and he had Ben’s password so he even could have set up his work laptop to make it appear as though he had been home working.

All this chasing the car business allegedly went on in the hours that followed. I heard Dan or Sue quoted in one interview (I cannot remember which said it) say, “All the other businesses were closed so we just started driving hotel to hotel looking for Ben’s car…”

Now, I find it hard to believe that all the businesses off the I-17 and Dunlap were closed by 7:30pm on New Year’s Eve, and that they would be so lucky as to have actually encountered Ben’s car so easily finding it on the 4th Floor of the Sheraton Crescent.

They would have had to have had some kind of knowledge or guidance of where to look to “get that lucky.” That is, if this story is even true. If it is, where is the Sheraton security camera footage of these suspects? Why has that been released so the community could be better able to help identify and locate these alleged perpetrators.

My other theory is that this very well could have been a hate crime. Perhaps Ben approached the wrong person with romantic/sexual interest? Perhaps it was a person living as straight who had bisexual tendencies engaged in acts with Ben and then feared being outed? This is also possible.

Maybe it was a love triangle between Ben, Dan, and Dan’s husband, CH-S? Did anyone else notice that CH-S did not publicly share any of Dan’s Facebook posts w/regard to searching for our missing friend, Ben? Hmmm … He did change his profile pic to one of Dan’s fliers (eventually w/the $10,000 reward featured), but that was the extent of his efforts to assist. He has not offered any expression of sorrow, grief, or even condolences to his husband or to Ben’s friends which I also find extremely strange. Red flag for sure.

We can all only hope and pray that MCSO gets to the bottom of this, and justice is served for our Ben.
I didn’t know Ben but have been following his case from the beginning. I have so many questions, thoughts and responses to your post but for some reason, I feel like nothing I would say would be of any value to you. I’m very sorry for your loss!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Websleuths welcomes family or friends of Ben into this discussion and we invite you to become Verified.

For those members who know Ben and who are wishing to provide information or knowledge that they have, and to post inside information about him or this case, please review our Verification Policy which is found here. It explains why WS has this process in place and how to apply. It is a very quick and simple process which would take maybe a day to get approved.

Welcome!
Primarily on WS we try to stay away from gossip and cite main stream media (MSM) and what is actually known. Limits on social media sharing as well. If individuals have direct knowledge of areas or surroundings they of course can offer those. I have looked at Twitter and Reedit (in relationship to Daniel Robinson case which I have been much more involved in) and don't know how any real info sharing can occur. Some talented people in "outing" sources/but not a lot of in-depth and like you say compassionate analysis.

The key portion on time line (which I will link) is body was found at 1:45. From MSM, He was supposed to help an Aunt with a DYI home improvement project that day. She became suspicious and started calling around at 6:00PM. So dog not being picked up or drug not being pickup are certainly in line but not relevant as neither of those had specific times arranged to occur (it doesn't sound like). Dog left with parents was more than likely because (according to MSM) media he had been up north visiting friends the day before.

New River is sparsely populated desert area. Populated but unincorporated Maricopa County (hence Sheriff's Office is taking lead). But I think the spot was not far off the I-17. Here are links to my map showing key locations and a video showing key locations (other than his apt. building).

Benjamin Anderson

Benjamin - Google My Maps

Benjamin main points.mp4

Since you are local to the area, do you know how Ben's body was located? Was it reported by someone on a trail that a vehicle could drive on, a worker in the general area, or the body close enough to the road that some eagle eyed driver could see it from the highway?

Have LE revealed what side of Hwy 17 Ben's body was found? When I look at a close up of the highway at the junction of Table Mesa Rd it it is a split highway where Table Mesa Rd crosses over Hwy 17. Knowing what side of the highway Ben's body was discovered might tell us what direction they were driving when they dumped his body.

Have LE revealed what side of Hwy 17 Ben's body was found? When I look at a close up of the highway at the junction of Table Mesa Rd it it is a split highway where Table Mesa Rd crosses over Hwy 17. Knowing what side of the highway Ben's body was discovered might tell us what direction they were driving when they dumped his body.
West of the I-17. This is an area that is listed as a moderate off-roading trail on a website that allows for off roasters to review/rate these trails. You can hike it, but that is not common. The area is also a popular target shooting area where people go to shoot at cans and other such targets in the open desert (e.g. if one decided not to go to outdoor shooting range “Ben Avery” and wanted to opt for something more casual/low key outdoors).

I'm leaning toward #2 but I just haven't heard enough about his lifestyle from friends - only they would now if he's active on Grindr or such.

Not sure oil or cream on towel was in MSM but if so and I missed, that could be a solo pleasure act.

Body found at 1:46pm, which let's say it was there a minimum of 30 minutes and a minimum of 30 minutes drive time up to New River body location, leaves a 12:30-12:45 max time last alive and a min time of roughly 8:30 or 9:00 (phone off). Something definitely happened in the AM.

Not sure anyone would ever return to apt. if it happened there.

Hopefully MCSO will contact neighbors and ask about vehicles, UBERs, etc. that morning. A lot of older folks still live there from raising families in the 80s.

I resisted the Transvestite angle (my wife is 6' blonde swede and she is sensitive.) and actually deleted 2 draft posts last night that dealt with the possibility. From what I saw at the Super 8 on Monday AND the fact I actually saw a transvestite on Monday AM when checking out the corner near his apt. at 7th St. and Maryland AND the fact I lived in North Phoenix for 20 years, it is certainly a possibility. (I thought that my sighting Monday might be having had some type of recency effect on this notion.) And one last thought, in my experience with Gay friends they are pretty quick (even from a distance) to ID woman vs. transvestites. But the lighting in that garage I doubt is very bright.
I appreciate all of your theories and the thought you put into them (also all the leg work you did for the cause). Thank you.

The main issue I would present with regard to theory #2 is that Ben would not likely have ever gone voluntarily to a Super 8 for a “hook up.”

Ben was more of a Ritz Carlton kind of man. (As a matter of fact, he worked for the Ritz Carlton for a good period of time.)

If a romantic or sexual encounter occurred, I would expect it would much more likely have been at his residence.

However, if I were to theorize, I think they probably brought him alive up to the Table Mesa Rd. location and killed him there where they left the body (perhaps shot him since gunshots are such a common sound in the immediate area).

I am thinking along these lines because if they were to have had to have moved the body out of the residence or a hotel/motel in broad daylight on New Year’s Eve, someone would likely have seen that. Right?!?

(Especially being that it likely would have taken multiple people to move a man of Ben’s size/weight. This was mentioned above as well.)

West of the I-17. This is an area that is listed as a moderate off-roading trail on a website that allows for off roasters to review/rate these trails. You can hike it, but that is not common. The area is also a popular target shooting area where people go to shoot at cans and other such targets in the open desert (e.g. if one decided not to go to outdoor shooting range “Ben Avery” and wanted to opt for something more casual/low key outdoors).

So do you think that suggests that Ben's body was dumped because his vehicle was heading southbound to Phoenix? It would make more sense to just veer to the right from the Hwy 17 off ramp and continue westbound on Table Mesa Rd than crossing over the highway and going east. I see that Table Mesa Rd is actually called W. Table Mesa Rd on both sides of Hwy 17. It only becomes E. Table Mesa Rd entering Cholla Basin which is about 6 or 7 km east of Hwy 17.

Since you are local to the area, do you know how Ben's body was located? Was it reported by someone on a trail that a vehicle could drive on, a worker in the general area, or the body close enough to the road that some eagle eyed driver could see it from the highway?
Unfortunately, this has not been disclosed (to my knowledge). It is possible direct family may have been informed but been told not to share and/or chosen not to share the information as of yet. Same is true with regard to cause and manner of death.

So do you think that suggests that Ben's body was dumped because his vehicle was heading southbound to Phoenix? It would make more sense to just veer to the right from the Hwy 17 off ramp and continue westbound on Table Mesa Rd than crossing over the highway and going east. I see that Table Mesa Rd is actually called W. Table Mesa Rd on both sides of Hwy 17. It only becomes E. Table Mesa Rd entering Cholla Basin which is about 6 or 7 km east of Hwy 17.
I believe it becomes E. Table Mesa Rd in alignment with approximately where Central Ave would be in town so what you state above with regard to that makes sense.

Your theory is certainly a reasonable possibility.

I honestly had not thought about the fact that it would be easier/make more sense for them to pull off the freeway to the right heading south. Great thought.

As I had expressed previously, I had no reason to expect he would have been up north visiting “friends” in the first place so I was quite surprised to hear that part of the “story.”

I believe it becomes E. Table Mesa Rd in alignment with approximately where Central Ave would be in town so what you state above with regard to that makes sense.

Your theory is certainly a reasonable possibility.

I honestly had not thought about the fact that it would be easier/make more sense for them to pull off the freeway to the right heading south. Great thought.

As I had expressed previously, I had no reason to expect he would have been up north visiting “friends” in the first place so I was quite surprised to hear that part of the “story.”
Have you heard anything about cell phones locations being investigated yet? Or anything about his parents keeping his dog while he was visiting friends? Those answers would help corroborate his trip or whereabouts the previous day.
From what I have read about Ben, I also believe he would have only been at that super 8 if he was meeting someone that had contacted him for help.
I also agree with him not being killed at his house. Only possibility of this would be if he parked in a garage. From a news video, they showed Police going into his condo. It did look like there was a garage. Do you know if he had a garage and if so parked in it? If it was in his condo, with the friends going there at least two times, the possible evidence must have been tampered with. Regardless if it was intentional or unintentional. Right?

Have you heard anything about cell phones locations being investigated yet? Or anything about his parents keeping his dog while he was visiting friends? Those answers would help corroborate his trip or whereabouts the previous day.
From what I have read about Ben, I also believe he would have only been at that super 8 if he was meeting someone that had contacted him for help.
I also agree with him not being killed at his house. Only possibility of this would be if he parked in a garage. From a news video, they showed Police going into his condo. It did look like there was a garage. Do you know if he had a garage and if so parked in it? If it was in his condo, with the friends going there at least two times, the possible evidence must have been tampered with. Regardless if it was intentional or unintentional. Right?

Butkus (Ben’s dog) lives at his parents’ house regardless. So … Unfortunately, that doesn’t provide any helpful clues. Good thought though.

With regard to the tampering of evidence, YES. In one report, the friends were said to have returned to Ben’s condo & “turned the place upside down.”

Not good.

One would think they would have thought about maintaining the integrity of the crime scene.

As you have brought to our attention, yes, I also saw the unit w/garage pictured on the news. I honestly am not sure if all units have a garage or whether or not his particular unit has one.

He moved into this residence pretty recently, and though I had seen him since the move (multiple times), it was always at my home, restaurants, etc. Unfortunately I cannot be of much help here because I had not yet been to this particular residence (this - his newest residence) in person.

As far as the cell phone records are concerned, law enforcement has remained tight lipped with regard to that. I simply do not know. **shrug**

Attachments

• 2239EA1E-59D2-4FE7-8B2C-AFA9289116F0.jpeg
    2239EA1E-59D2-4FE7-8B2C-AFA9289116F0.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 60
With all murders the ‘why’ bit is the part that sometimes is never ascertained, but it’s very, very loud with regard to Ben. Murders are sadly mostly utterly senseless, but this makes no sense at all. Who are these three people? Was the motive robbery? If so, you can rob without murdering and you can rob without going to potentially several locations.

I can’t help but wonder if Ben was taken to the desert, not only because the sounds of gunshots aren’t so unusual, as mentioned previously, but because the sounds of screams aren’t either. My gut says these people wanted something that Ben was either reluctant to reveal, or didn’t know. Could this possibly have all been a tragic case of mistaken identity? I have no idea what this is all about, but it’s all so bizarre,

I don’t know if the assumption is that Ben was killed and dumped prior to his friends seeing his car, or if Ben could have been in the car, dead or alive? If it was after Ben had been killed and dumped, why were they in that particular area? What or possibly who, is significant in that locality?

With all murders the ‘why’ bit is the part that sometimes is never ascertained, but it’s very, very loud with regard to Ben. Murders are sadly mostly utterly senseless, but this makes no sense at all. Who are these three people? Was the motive robbery? If so, you can rob without murdering and you can rob without going to potentially several locations.

I can’t help but wonder if Ben was taken to the desert, not only because the sounds of gunshots aren’t so unusual, as mentioned previously, but because the sounds of screams aren’t either. My gut says these people wanted something that Ben was either reluctant to reveal, or didn’t know. Could this possibly have all been a tragic case of mistaken identity? I have no idea what this is all about, but it’s all so bizarre,

I don’t know if the assumption is that Ben was killed and dumped prior to his friends seeing his car, or if Ben could have been in the car, dead or alive? If it was after Ben had been killed and dumped, why were they in that particular area? What or possibly who, is significant in that locality?
Excellent, thoughtful comments.

To answer one of your questions, Ben could not have been in the car (dead or alive) as when all this car chase business, attempts to track the 3 alleged mystery perpetrators, etc. went on, his body had already been found just after 1:40pm on 12/31/21. It was not until later that evening that Dan, Sue, (& ___ ?) went on this alleged search for the missing Ben.

As I have expressed (post since deleted), I have multiple reasons to question the story/stories related to MSM by “the friends,” but I will not elaborate until my “verification insider” designation is officially placed under my avatar as my posts continue to be deleted by admin at this time.

I doubt the motive was robbery.

1) MSM reported there was no forced entry.

2) Cash and cards left were reported as having been left in the home.

3) If it had been robbery, I would expect they may have taken his Lois Vuitton which was worth a great deal/was instead left to burn w/the car.

4)There was no report of any withdrawal(s) made from his bank accounts in the MSM which may have been potentially forced had it been some kind of a robbery. I had been watching to see if something like THAT may ultimately have come out, but I have not seen/been made aware of anything to that effect to date.

Your mistaken identity theory is an interesting one that I had not yet been presented with … Hmmm … Ben Anderson is a common name. This is possible. I hadn’t considered this. I do not think this is the case, but at this point, I would not rule it out.

Last edited:
I have a question …

Has anyone heard tell by way of any MSM report (or elsewhere) who it was that physically saw Ben in the morning near his residence on 12/31/2021? It seems that detail has been left out in every report I have seen or watched.

Also, I find it somewhat absurd that all of the reports/stories “the friends” went to the MSM with indicated that he would likely be wearing the shorts & black shirt/blue zip sweatshirt.

Did whoever claimed to have seen him alive that very morning THINK he/she recalled seeing Ben in that outfit or what? From the beginning, I have found that comment somewhat bizarre.

I have seen in many a missing person report “He /she was last seen wearing ____”

That said, I do not believe it is nearly as common to see “… may be wearing ____.”

Very odd indeed. Thoughts?

ADMIN NOTE:

Sorry for any delay folks, but WS member BenjaminJAndersonAlly has now been verified as a good friend of Benjamin's.

Verified insiders are not required to provide links to information they state as fact or their knowledge of the case. Please treat our VI with respect at all times and if you happen to disagree with something they have contributed, do not argue with them or challenge them. Just scroll and roll without engaging.

Thank you BenjaminJAndersonAlly for being here for your good friend, and to all other WSers who are here to discuss Benjamin's case.

ETA: Any posts that were removed pending approval of VI status have been reinstated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back