Found Deceased AZ - Benjamin Anderson, 41, Car found burned, Phoenix, 31 Dec 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope so, @formerlyme .

I don’t think whoever discarded Ben’s phone threw the phone in the canal straight away/immediately after he was killed because whilst Ben was missing (before LE had announced they had found body/identified him), I had been calling/texting him in a panic asking where he was, stating that everyone had been looking for him, etc.

When I did so (sent those panicked texts) through January 2nd, the msgs still came up as blue iPhone msgs. A message I sent him later came up green (as a regular non-iMessage would appear).

Attachments

• IMG_3012.jpeg
    IMG_3012.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3013.jpeg
    IMG_3013.jpeg
    36.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Well, today (09/17/2024) you would have turned 44.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

The kids, Mom. and my husband sang to you/for you.

It was kind of sad because as the song was concluding, normally, we would sing, “… And many more…” but I think we all realized when we got to that part, that the “many more” (birthdays) were stolen from you.

I miss you everyday, but I am especially missing you today.

It all just still feels unreal … so unfair. I still can’t believe this actually happened, and it’s been almost 3 years ago that this horrific event occurred.

Our family spoke about special moments, memories, places we’ve traveled together, etc.

I wish the children could have had you as a positive, influential, role model and loving friend longer.

I hope they were old enough, when you were taken from this earth, to have already known you long enough to always remember you, as I will.

I LOVE YOU.

You will live on in my heart always.

Attachments

• IMG_3124.jpeg
    IMG_3124.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 22
Well, today (09/17/2024) you would have turned 44.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

The kids, Mom. and my husband sang to you/for you.

It was kind of sad because as the song was concluding, normally, we would sing, “… And many more…” but I think we all realized when we got to that part, that the “many more” (birthdays) were stolen from you.

I miss you everyday, but I am especially missing you today.

It all just still feels unreal … so unfair. I still can’t believe this actually happened, and it’s been almost 3 years ago that this horrific event occurred.

Our family spoke about special moments, memories, places we’ve traveled together, etc.

I wish the children could have had you as a positive, influential, role model and loving friend longer.

I hope they were old enough, when you were taken from this earth, to have already known you long enough to always remember you, as I will.

I LOVE YOU.

You will live on in my heart always.
beautifully remembered.

This caught my eye from the above:

“ Stahoviak said he knew Ben’s phone password and was able to access his “Find My iPhone” while he was missing. The data showed Ben’s phone pinged in his Phoenix condo the night before his disappearance, and it appeared his iCloud backed up around the same time that night.”

Hmm.

P.S. Also, happy birthday Ben. Justice is coming.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CWM227
Back