Identified! AZ - Clarkdale, LIVING Male Amnesiac, Jun'09 - James Steven Inocencio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another article:

http://www.kvia.com/global/story.asp?s=9433043&ClientType=Printable

Here Hannah is listed as Anna, and I did find a SSDI on Anna.
http://www.nmshtd.state.nm.us/upload/images/Que_Pasa/quepasa39.pdf

I was able to access May-Dec 2008 through the following site. The last page of each newsletter lists fatal accidents in NM. I looked at Jan 2008 - May 2009 and did not find any of the names that Yavapai Juan lists as family in the accident reports, nor did I find fatalities of children around the ages he described. The newsletters do not list fatal accidents for 2007, so I only have 2008-2009 data. I did not bother to look at anything after May 2009 because he was found in June. http://www.nmshtd.state.nm.us/main.asp?secid=11152

The only other major accident I found involving children was this one; the father of the children died, but the grandfather, Terry Larson lived.
http://www.abqjournal.com/abqnews/a...king-6-die-in-head-on-crash-near-roswell.html

Ok--the above info that I posted earlier is incorrect about Hannah Lara/David Morales. Anna is the correct name of the person who died with Chloe and Denise Morales. It does appear that Anna lived in Albuquerque as of 2002.

Terry Larson. I don't think this is our guy. I could not find a picture of him, but his son, who died in the accident, does not look anything like him and there is no report of Mr Larson being missing.

I agree! Not sure about the other one either, but alittle more promising. The names do not match up though, nor do the dates, ages etc. SHould we look at Texas? Could he have been living in TX, since he supposedly has a TX accent?

Terry Larson. I don't think this is our guy. I could not find a picture of him, but his son, who died in the accident, does not look anything like him and there is no report of Mr Larson being missing.

Anything new? Did that reporter ever do the article on Juan Doe? I have not seen anything local...

Oh my gosh!
I was out this morning, but when I returned, I had two phone messages.
The first one was from Juan Doe himself.
The second one was from his counselor.

He does want help finding out who he really is.

The counselor says she will be meeting with him again in two weeks.

I will be calling back this afternoon.

Just when I was about to give up.

Wow--that is great Dream! If you need any local help, let me know, I am not too far from Prescott. I really wonder if he has his years mixed up and the accident that he is remembering did not happen several yrs ago.
Oh my gosh!
I was out this morning, but when I returned, I had two phone messages.
The first one was from Juan Doe himself.
The second one was from his counselor.

He does want help finding out who he really is.

The counselor says she will be meeting with him again in two weeks.

I will be calling back this afternoon.

Just when I was about to give up.

Julessleuther:
Thank you for your offer.
I live in Oregon and it is kind of a far trek to AZ.

Right now, I just want to talk with him and his counselor.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-4805-Arizona-Rural-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m8d6-Do-you-know-this-man?
YCSO seeks public assistance to identify man
On June 25, 2009, at approximately 11 P.M., Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to the report of a found and injured adult on Tapco Road in Clarkdale. The reporting party told deputies the man was lying in a culvert with knife wounds to his neck and arms. The man’s clothing was wet indicating he may have been in the Verde River at some point. Deputies were unable to locate any identification on his person and during an interview, the man was unable to recall his name, where he resides, how he arrived in Clarkdale or how he sustained the injuries.
The subject did say his wife and daughters were killed by a drunk driver a year ago in New Mexico. Further investigation indicated the subject’s wounds from June 25th were likely self inflicted.
The subject was treated at the Verde Valley Medical Center for his injuries and eventually transported to the Verde Valley Guidance Center in Cottonwood where he remains today. The subject speaks very good English and recalled family connections in New Mexico, Oklahoma and possibly Texas.
He is approximately 45-50 years old, 5’ 5” in height, 240 pounds, black hair which is graying slightly, and brown eyes. He is likely of Hispanic decent to include some possibility of an Indian background. The subject also has a Celtic type tattoo on his right shoulder. He also appears left handed based on observations by attending staff.
As of 8/4, detectives have exhausted all efforts to identify this man. YCSO is urging anyone who might recognize this individual to contact Sgt. Dan Winslow at 928-771-3278, or Yavapai Silent Witness at 1800-932-3232.

Lots of weird info with this one.
I also wonder about the dates he's remembering.
Dream, when you speak to him, can you find out if he does have a scar where he had heart surgery?
Medication - what does he think he was on and is he currently taking that now?

If he's born on March 2nd, he & I share a birthday - different year though. lol
It's Dr Seuss birthday as well as Jon Bon Jovi.

Do you mean Lawson?
Troy Lawson - funeral home link IMAGE - LINK

Huntsville family killed in accident
snip - The driver, former Huntsville firefighter Troy Lawson, 31, was killed due to blunt trauma from the impact.

Four back seat passengers in the SUV were ejected by the impact and were killed when the vehicle rolled on top of them. They are Troy Lawson’s mother Julia Lawson, 59, his wife Kristy, 28, and their two children Cameron, 9, and Kerabeth, 7.

The front seat passenger, 62-year-old Terry Lawson, husband to Julia and father to Troy, is in critical condition after being airlifted to a Lubbock hospital.

Lots of weird info with this one.
I also wonder about the dates he's remembering.
Dream, when you speak to him, can you find out if he does have a scar where he had heart surgery?
Medication - what does he think he was on and is he currently taking that now?

If he's born on March 2nd, he & I share a birthday - different year though. lol
It's Dr Seuss birthday as well as Jon Bon Jovi.

Do you mean Lawson?
Troy Lawson - funeral home link IMAGE - LINK

Huntsville family killed in accident
snip - The driver, former Huntsville firefighter Troy Lawson, 31, was killed due to blunt trauma from the impact.

Four back seat passengers in the SUV were ejected by the impact and were killed when the vehicle rolled on top of them. They are Troy Lawson’s mother Julia Lawson, 59, his wife Kristy, 28, and their two children Cameron, 9, and Kerabeth, 7.

The front seat passenger, 62-year-old Terry Lawson, husband to Julia and father to Troy, is in critical condition after being airlifted to a Lubbock hospital.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I will ask his counselor for more info about his scar.
He does have a scar.
I asked the det. why Juan D thought it was
heart surgery and his reply was that Juan thought
why else would he have a scar there.
Medications: Det. told me he said he was on the tail end of his medications.
But I will ask.

Lawson is correct.

update:
I have an appt to talk with Juan Doe and his counselor on Tues., Oct. 26, 2009.
Will report back then.

Just to make sure you don't miss the call - October 26 is a Monday.
=================================

You know I realized that also.

The appointment is at 9am, Tues., Oct. 27.

Thank you ASU2USC

Just wanted to check in and let you know
I am all prepared for tomorrow's phone
appointment with Juan Doe and his counselor.

Anyone have any last minute questions?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1
Back