France, Dominique Pélicot, drugged wife of 50 years nightly, filmed rape by at least 51 men, 2011-2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Procès des viols de Mazan : Caroline, la fille de Dominique Pélicot sort de la salle du tribunal à la lecture des faits

Translated snippet:

Caroline Darien, author of the book “And I stopped calling you my Dad” published in 2022, began to tremble, at the moment when the president read out a passage concerning her. In addition to the husband, being tried for having drugged his wife and recruiting dozens of strangers by Internet to rape her during ten years, 72 men in total have been interviewed by investigators, based on the photos and videos of the events made by Dominique P. himself. Only 50 of the men have been identified and arrested. They face up to twenty years imprisonment for aggravated rape.

Photos in a file with the title “About my daughter, naked.”

When the president of the court explained that the photo collages of Caroline, naked, were also found on his computer, in a file with the title of “About my daughter, naked”, the latter burst into tears, supported by her two brothers and her mother.

Upon hearing the list of details, Caroline Darien left the court room trembling, accompanied by her brothers and her lawyer, before reappearing some twenty minutes later.

I don't know how one ever gets through this, even as a strong family together. I don't know how they will ever heal from it.

France, IME, is very strict for prescriptions. I wonder how Dominique could get the drugs via prescription without his wife being medically assessed over this time?

A Canadian news report on the first page of this thread says that Gisele suffered 4 STIs during this time. Am looking for confirmation. If true, surely her doctor would have doubts about a monogamous lady contracting these infections and, depending on the type of infection, recommend that husband should be treated also?

Anyway, we are now just seeing the first pages of a huge dossier being read out.
I think the slew of STIs came after the news came out. After she found out about the rapes she got tested? That was my impression or understanding of what I had read

I think the slew of STIs came after the news came out. After she found out about the rapes she got tested? That was my impression or understanding of what I had read
No, it was while the rapes were occurring I believe, he has been in prison for a few years. It's my understanding that she saw gynos and neurologists frequently due to symptoms she was experiencing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back