Identified! AZ - Clarkdale, LIVING Male Amnesiac, Jun'09 - James Steven Inocencio

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK I found a Juana Angelica Drerup FT Worth TX SSDI list DOB 10/1/62.

Veromi says she is "Juanita Angelica Drerup"
Blytheville, AR
Colorado Springs, CO
Fort Worth, TX

Any sense of his age dream? Do you think he is older/younger/equivalent to 45-50? Does he speak any foreign languages or read in them?
------------------------------------------------

He thinks he is 50 years old. He says his date of birth is 3/10/59.

I think he is about 50 years old.
He made references to turning 50 in March 2009. That after losing his family and then having the heart bypass and then either losing his job or he quit his job, because he just could not work, he felt a lot of despair.

I did not think to ask about foreign languages.
I will be gathering more questions.

He speaks very clearly, has a slight Texas accent.
When I did ask about his wife or daughters, he was quiet for a bit before he answered. And once, his counselor began to talk, as if he was not able to talk then.
I had already said that he did not have to answer anything he did not want to. I had also asked if talking about his family would be too much.
I did not want to cause him any more pain.
He said he wants to know who he is.
That he is surprised that anyone cares about his case or him enough to
help search for answers.
He is grateful to all of us.

Just recently he said, he remembered a name. It is a friend's name, he thinks.
Maybe a high school buddy. The name is Gary Zimmerman.

Thank you for the time you are spending.

I think we have a football fan here.

Google search Gary Zimmerman- pro football player - Inducted into Hall of Fame in 2008

Pro football hall of fame - 1986-1992 Minnesota Vikings, 1993-1997 Denver Broncos

I think I might do a few things(ignore what has already been accomplished)

• Make sure his fingerprints, dental XRAYS and DNA have been collected.
  • See if his case manager can get LE to enter them into NCIC. What happens with the system is it kicks partial matches to the detective.
  • I would put him on CityData.com, People Search. I think the cross section of individuals that can be reached there is astounding.
  • I would suggest to his case manager that he have a series of CT's and/or XRAYS at the sites where he has scars. Pins, clips and hardware could be documented and also entered into NCIC. Any MedEx and/or Thoracic surgeon in their group of contacts should be able to give an opinion on his surgery/surgeries.
As far as the cost to take the films/etc...we had a hospital underwrite the cost for Benjaman Kyle. They could write it off because of the free care system. We had a dentist donate his facilities to take Benjaman's dental XRAYS. The material should be put on disk if possible because it is the easiest format to down load the information into the databases and is far more portable.

I am not going to hijack this thread here, lol-you all are doing a beautiful job!!!

I think I might do a few things(ignore what has already been accomplished)

• Make sure his fingerprints, dental XRAYS and DNA have been collected.
  • See if his case manager can get LE to enter them into NCIC. What happens with the system is it kicks partial matches to the detective.
  • I would put him on CityData.com, People Search. I think the cross section of individuals that can be reached there is astounding.
  • I would suggest to his case manager that he have a series of CT's and/or XRAYS at the sites where he has scars. Pins, clips and hardware could be documented and also entered into NCIC. Any MedEx and/or Thoracic surgeon in their group of contacts should be able to give an opinion on his surgery/surgeries.
As far as the cost to take the films/etc...we had a hospital underwrite the cost for Benjaman Kyle. They could write it off because of the free care system. We had a dentist donate his facilities to take Benjaman's dental XRAYS. The material should be put on disk if possible because it is the easiest format to down load the information into the databases and is far more portable.

I am not going to hijack this thread here, lol-you all are doing a beautiful job!!!

Garden web is also a great forum

Someone made a post last night about people that don't carry ID; with the discussion that started after the initial post, I'll be able to add Ben & Juan to that post. I didn't have time today with my daughters extractions; tomorrow I should.

Juana Drerup is on my list - I haven't been able to rule her in or out yet. I'm going to tweak my search a little bit tonight - swop over to a different engine that updates the SSDI database more regularly, and take advantage of the wildcard -- Juana might be a Juanita.

Confounding factor - if he is a science fiction fan, he might be recalling the character name Wanna, who was the dearly beloved wife of a significant character in the great sci-fi classic Dune.

Also, the football lead is interesting - I live in Canton, OH, home of the football hall of fame, so if there is any chance at all that Juan travelled to this area for HOF week events, I can put feet on the ground to follow it up.

I saw a new/different news article about Juan Doe - http://www.redrocknews.com/News/who-is-this-man.html

It mentions you, Dream, and I'd like to confirm one of the details that the article mentions - does Juan Doe actually believe his real first name to be Juan? I had been assuming that because he appears to be Mexican Juan had been used instead of John.

The quote from in the article “I always thought that was unusual that Juan and Juana hook up,” Doe said. could provide another avenue of investigation, searching marriage records.

I saw a new/different news article about Juan Doe - http://www.redrocknews.com/News/who-is-this-man.html

It mentions you, Dream, and I'd like to confirm one of the details that the article mentions - does Juan Doe actually believe his real first name to be Juan? I had been assuming that because he appears to be Mexican Juan had been used instead of John.

The quote from in the article “I always thought that was unusual that Juan and Juana hook up,” Doe said. could provide another avenue of investigation, searching marriage records.
========================

Juan does say he feels his name is Juan. And when I commented on the Juan/Juana aspect, and if he felt they got kidded a lot, he said,
'Yes, I think so.'

Just wanted to say you guys do a great job!

Snuf

Dream, next time you speak to him, with computers, does he have any clue what the national magazines are? Does he feel he used to go to their message boards?

I build computers; if you have any questions, you know where to find me.
I also am listed at a few computer message boards, so if he remembers something, I would be able to help there.

Dream, next time you speak to him, with computers, does he have any clue what the national magazines are? Does he feel he used to go to their message boards?

I build computers; if you have any questions, you know where to find me.
I also am listed at a few computer message boards, so if he remembers something, I would be able to help there.
--------------------------------------------------------

Let me make sure I understand the question.
Ask him if he knows what national computer magazines are?
And if he used to go to computer message boards?
Or online computer sites?

He did say he thinks he can use a computer.
But he does not have access to one now.
There are computers at the library, but so far, he has not used one.
He does not have a private phone.
There is no email access where he lives.

Thank you for the time you are spending.

I think we have a football fan here.

Google search Gary Zimmerman- pro football player - Inducted into Hall of Fame in 2008

Pro football hall of fame - 1986-1992 Minnesota Vikings, 1993-1997 Denver Broncos
----------------------------------------

Yes, I saw all the Gary Zimmerman football stuff too.
After I spoke with Juan, of course.
I have no knowledge of football or players.

Comparing the old info from LE with what he told Dreamweaver, with comments in red:

1. Le states his birthdate as 3/2/1959 ---he told Dream he thinks it is 3/10/1959

2. Family killed on the way to a Walmart---He told Dream he thinks he left his car at a Walmart.

3. Told LE his wife and daughters were killed Mar, 09 ----Now he says possibly March 2008

4. Told LE he thought he lived in ALbuquerque.----Dream does he still have any recollection of ABQ or New Mexico? Why does he think he remembered that before?

5. Told LE he thought his family was driving a green van or SUV:
Tells Dream it was a grayish blue dodge caravan

6. Tells LE he was driving a red Taurus: Tells Dream it is a white Taurus

7. Tells Dream no siblings: Dream, does that mean he has no memories of siblings or that he truly does not think he has them?

8. He states his daughters were 12 and 10 and that they were both in grade school. 12 yr old would possibly be in 6th or 7th grade; 10 yr old would be in 4-5th grade. In AZ, many elementary schools are K-8, so are considered grade schools. Is this common in other states as well, and if so, which ones? (Growing up in NY, when I was 11 I started middle school for 6th grade) He specifically says grade school, so it made me think that perhaps it is a K-8 or K-6 model for school. Another area to research.

9. Juan feels he does not have a Scottish last name. Does he know if he had a hispanic last name, since his first name is Juan, or could he possibly have been John?

There are discrepanies in several of the descriptions, especially vehicle color, location of family crash etc. Does LE have the updated info, and have they looked into this?
From Dreams original post after talking to LE:
He interviewed 'Juan Doe' on 6/29/2009 at the hospital.
Here are the details:
A citizen found Juan near the Verde River. Police were called.
He had slash marks on his neck and chest.
He was taken to the hospital.

Juan told police detective that:
His DOB 3/2/59.
He did not know his last name.
He thinks he works as an electrician.
His wife and two daughters were killed by a drunk driver in March 2009, Albuquerque, NM, on their way to Wal-Mart.
Family was driving a green Dodge van or suv.
His wife's name: Juana
His daughter's names: Trisha, age 12 and Sylvia, age 10.
Juan said he had heart surgery and was near the end of his medications for that.
He feels he lives in Albuquerque.
Juan says he is depressed, but things are 'fuzzy'. He now feels safe and comfortable.

Juan story is that he decided to go camping.
It was Father’s Day, June 21. 2009.
He was feeling depressed because he was missing his family.
It had been 3 months since their deaths.
He turned 50 3 months ago.
He had had heart surgery.
He thinks he tried to slash at himself.
When asked why, he said because the slash marks are on
his right side and he is left handed.
He says he drove a red Ford Taurus there.
He had a backpack.

Identifying marks:
Celtic tattoo on right shoulder.
Scar down the middle of his chest.
When asked why he chose a Celtic tattoo, he said he liked the music.
Clothing: Not noted by detective. Det. thinks jeans.
Jewelry: Wearing a silver Celtic cross on a leather braid.

Observations by police detective:
He speaks very good English. He has a slight Texas accent.
He is left handed.
He does crossword puzzles using his left hand.
His hands are soft, not calloused, not hands of a laborer.
He is very articulate. He seems educated.
He has a good sense of humor.
No head injury.

------------------------------------------------

He thinks he is 50 years old. He says his date of birth is 3/10/59.

I think he is about 50 years old.
He made references to turning 50 in March 2009. That after losing his family and then having the heart bypass and then either losing his job or he quit his job, because he just could not work, he felt a lot of despair.

I did not think to ask about foreign languages.
I will be gathering more questions.

He speaks very clearly, has a slight Texas accent.
When I did ask about his wife or daughters, he was quiet for a bit before he answered. And once, his counselor began to talk, as if he was not able to talk then.
I had already said that he did not have to answer anything he did not want to. I had also asked if talking about his family would be too much.
I did not want to cause him any more pain.
He said he wants to know who he is.
That he is surprised that anyone cares about his case or him enough to
help search for answers.
He is grateful to all of us.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads