GUILTY AZ - Dale Harrell, 34, beaten to death, Gilbert, 14 Jan 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's Part 5 of today? Nooooooooooo! Maybe we'll get it in the morning......Catch you kids tomorrow!:seeya:

Where's Part 5 of today? Nooooooooooo! Maybe we'll get it in the morning......Catch you kids tomorrow!:seeya:

Hahaaa exactly ! The feed stopped right there. There was no more from the courtroom so I guess it will be continued tomorrow.

Hahaaa exactly ! The feed stopped right there. There was no more from the courtroom so I guess it will be continued tomorrow.

Watching the "interrogation " now, feels more like an episode of "the view."

WHen does the detective stand this girl up and get answers>?

Did she think the sleep would mask the pain>? geeze...

Can't wait to see what her attorney looks like - she likes to talk - a trait of ___________.

Thanks for the info oh wise lords.

Love ya,

The Gajonka

Didn't catch def atty name.
TY

So what was MD doing with all of the cash she took down from Flores>>??? almost $300k? What kind of lifestyle.. are we going to see her shopping circa casey Anthony style>? Beer and Bra's?

I wonder... pls share if poss. Thanks.

TY

So what was MD doing with all of the cash she took down from Flores>>??? almost $300k? What kind of lifestyle.. are we going to see her shopping circa casey Anthony style>? Beer and Bra's?

I wonder... pls share if poss. Thanks.

A few of us asked that same question up-thread. Keep viewing. We may find the answer.

Looking forward to more.

I guess the trial resumes today around 9 a.m. MTN time?

This is what I got from the interrogation thus far:

1. MD likes cream in her coffee:floorlaugh:
2. She won't take on her husband's last name
3. She claims her husband was controlling and abusive, sent her to the hospital numerous times and, by cracky, she has the hospital paperwork trail to prove it!
4. Given a bit more comfort, she may have the ability to swear like a trucker.....
5. She and her husband got their home "as a foreclosure" on Craigslist :facepalm:
6. "house ownership legality", "Power of Attorney" for Stan (not filed)
7. No, that was NOT "Stand by Your Man" in the background, but maybe Lifetime Movies will use it when they make their docudrama
8. Stan saw a lot of the abuse, but.........he has a short term memory, is like a 14 year old, but has a gun, MD takes him to his VA docs, groups, and appointments,, he suffers from intense headaches that he takes meds for, MD was over seeing his bills and balancing his check book, MD was pushing the VA for a larger disability % for Stan, Stan didn't have much contact with his family, lost his job about a year prior because he went on a vacation with MD and the family, eats his meals in his room, diffuses altercations with MD and her husband, MD knew him from Devry for a year before she suggested he move in. And he was in the military years before where he sustained his head trauma.
9. The children, the children, the children
10. Between school, hospital visits, taking care of Sam, the house, hanging with her friends, she was one busy little gal....where did she find time to have a relationship with Flores.....which she failed to mention.
11. They had "critters", at least one horse, claims she did "jumping", which is done with an English saddle, but she dislocates her shoulder while riding in a western saddle because husband tightened rear cinch and horse went all rodeo. She then has enough strength to pull the horse's head into it's shoulder to stop the bucking (WRONG) and take the saddle off with that dislocated shoulder...seriously? (I call foul on her "experienced" horsemanship) This is possibly where some of the $300K went.
12. She and her husband had sex regularly, he had his standard repertoire, no pop rocks or tootsie rolls, and many times she felt obligated because they were "married". Neither of them used birth control, so he "Amtracked"...ewwwwww!
13. She didn't like her in-laws
14. She claims her dad is dead
15. Damage to the house caused by fights were easily disguised by hanging a picture over it. A coffee mug thrown at her and missed, to impact the wall did not break. That's some rugged coffee mug.
16. She sure is laughing a lot while her husband is critically wounded in the Hospital
17. CMJA's minions cut the court feed because MD was about to possibly "one up" CMJA's sexual escapades :floorlaugh:

Hope we get to see the rest of that "interrogation", need her statement on the what, who and how her husband got those hammer blows to the head. (she's set the stage for Stan to take the "fall", although using a hammer instead of his gun is just ridiculous)

Sorry for the wall of text! The LE officer is just letting MD dig herself into a hole, very nice job. I really think some of those (if not all) hospital visits were self inflicted, clumsiness, and a paper trail to back up her "abuse". I don't see how LE wasn't involved, and the Doc and hospital failed to report it. Which is going to be even more interesting when she gets Stan to beat her up......

Court should be back in session in about 15-20 minutes.

MD house.jpg
House where MD lived. 2149 E. Maplewood St., Gilbert, Az.

No live stream yet that I can find.

Sorry for OT, but nothing else is going on here.
Does anyone know if Juan Martinez continues to be on medical leave?
He is scheduled to begin the Bryan Hulsey trial May 12 (which, of course, pushes back the Arias trial).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487