AZ AZ - Daniel Robinson, 24, remote job site, Buckeye, 23 Jun 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Isn't that like 3+ hours away?
Two days non-stop on foot according to Google maps - that’s a long old walk (140 miles) in the desert heat/cold, though it would fit with the idea that he kept on heading north-west after the crash (per my post #355, above). Dumped his clothes in the belief that it would hinder tracking by dogs and used a tarp as a sunshade? A long shot perhaps, but I guess DR will be on the list of possibles for DNA matching.

there are a few possibilities, some family somewhere will get some answers and dare I say relief... not knowing is really, really tough. Anxious like the rest of you!

If this UID was a migrant and his family is hoping he made it successfully through the desert....they won't be relieved. IMO. This topic is particularly sad to me. (ETA: and I'm sure also to you. I suspect this UID will be a migrant, as remains of migrants have been found in the search for Daniel.)

If this UID was a migrant and his family is hoping he made it successfully through the desert....they won't be relieved. IMO. This topic is particularly sad to me. (ETA: and I'm sure also to you. I suspect this UID will be a migrant, as remains of migrants have been found in the search for Daniel.)
Ugh, I'm sorry - a re-read sounds insensitive. I merely meant that they may find relief in finally knowing what happened after not hearing and expecting the worst. (ETA: still not quite right. This would be the worst. I'll just stop.)

I so agree with your sentiment and feel it deeply also... very sad no matter WHO this is. May his name be found out and spoken.

Well if we're looking NW, it's definitely not the White Tanks, my bad.

It could be the Harquahala Mountains:
Yes.
Could be - I’m finding it hard to figure from Google Earth alone. If that was his target, my current best estimate as to his direction of travel after the crash would be approximately west north-west along the white line in the image below - though obviously Harquahala is another 25+ miles further west and he would have to divert in order to cross a canal (black line) before coming to any mountains.

View attachment 374375
This is the correct orientation.
The Belmonts are directly west from the crash scene (darker mt. at lower left edge)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel
Back