AZ AZ - Daniel Robinson, 24, remote job site, Buckeye, 23 Jun 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ugh, I'm sorry - a re-read sounds insensitive. I merely meant that they may find relief in finally knowing what happened after not hearing and expecting the worst. (ETA: still not quite right. This would be the worst. I'll just stop.)

I so agree with your sentiment and feel it deeply also... very sad no matter WHO this is. May his name be found out and spoken.
I think you were right the first time. It might not be the same for everyone, but for me, not knowing is far worse than confirmation of death.

I am glad a family will have answers. I hope Daniel’s father will have the answer he has been searching so hard for soon.

Former Search Coordinator is trying to get coordinates and is in contact with the people who found these remains. My personal belief has always been Daniel's body could have easily been moved by large rain on July 25th or that he went down the Hassayampa River wash when trying to get out. So this is promising. Lets hope we hear soon.

Hopefully he's finally been found. Is this around 10-12 miles south of where his jeep was found?

I personally don't think foul play is involved it is very easy to get disoriented in the desert.
I do think there’s a possibility that suicide is though… he was acting differently prior to last being seen.
I think he made some self harm decisions in anger/depressed state. Complete most likely accident reconstruct would indicate a possible bump to head. From there things snowballed fast. Happens here about 4-6 times a summer...

warning, very graphic image. Looks like the theory someone had about the wash flooding is strongly possible, seems the skull is muddied, I did not see any clothing or other possible identifiers in the image . prayers for all families awaiting information.
Police recover skeletal remains in the Valley. Daniel Robinson's father is waiting to hear if they're his son's
The article does mention that clothing was found along with the scattered remains. It does not specify what items of clothing were found and whether they were related to the remains.

warning, very graphic image. Looks like the theory someone had about the wash flooding is strongly possible, seems the skull is muddied, I did not see any clothing or other possible identifiers in the image . prayers for all families awaiting information.
Police recover skeletal remains in the Valley. Daniel Robinson's father is waiting to hear if they're his son's
Although the remains about 12 miles from the crash scene, for the sake of DR's father and family, I hope the remains are identified as his son. I also wish the same will be true one day for Jason Landry, TX.

I can't believe our local NBC12 News showed a pic of his remains. SMH. Other articles stated underwear and a shoe were found nearby. That would align with Daniel because he had left his clothes by the jeep. I don't recall if they ever said if he left his shoes, too.

Although the remains about 12 miles from the crash scene, for the sake of DR's father and family, I hope the remains are identified as his son. I also wish the same will be true one day for Jason Landry, TX.
I feel this, and 10 to 12 miles is not an impossibility to me.
I can't believe our local NBC12 News showed a pic of his remains. SMH. Other articles stated underwear and a shoe were found nearby. That would align with Daniel because he had left his clothes by the jeep. I don't recall if they ever said if he left his shoes, too.
I have always been of the camp that he had a change of clothes for whatever reason ( I have coworkers for example change into more summer attire for their commutes), and I tell you I was very upset to see that the news here showed those images, it just seemed disrespectful to me, even if they did attach a warning,

I won't click the link but I agree, it's completely disrespectful toward both the victim and his family if media showed photos of remains.

I find it important and touching when, instead, an artist makes a nice representation of a victim, and that's what's released. And only when necessary.

Apologies if not allowed, but there are other missing persons who went missing on the west side of the White Tank mountains, which is very close to Buckeye, that might be a match. Is there a different thread I should take that to?

Apologies if not allowed, but there are other missing persons who went missing on the west side of the White Tank mountains, which is very close to Buckeye, that might be a match. Is there a different thread I should take that to?

Do they have a thread? If not, we could start one for them. If they have been reported missing to law enforcement, I would assume they will be considered against this unidentified individual. But that doesn't mean they don't deserve their own thread too...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms
Back