AZ AZ - Daniel Robinson, 24, remote job site, Buckeye, 23 Jun 2021 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly. I also haven't seen a news or police source state that his computer was accessed. I can also think of a number of reasons, if it was, that it could appear to be including remote access, program updates, etc. Daniel most definately was having a mental health crisis. That is clearly documented through interviews of people he had contact with in the police report and why people were so worried about him so quickly. That's not to say there couldn't be foul play also, but the investigating officials have not stated they suspect it. Most likely they know a lot more about Daniel's state of mind and what he was up to in the days before his disappearance than has been shared.
Neither have I. David is conflating IMO a deleted search history with "wiping" a hard drive. Wiping sounds much more sinister than a troubled man wiping his PC or phones history particularly as it relates to the rejection by the woman he was pursuing.

I just wanted to let the group know that Buckeye PD has not dropped following up any leads received. Det. Biffin contacted me about a 2 weeks ago. Back in the summer ('22) I had contacted a local Archeology Survey Company that utilizes sonar equipment in the exploration of ancient burial and cultural sites. I was wondering if they had ever utilized the equipment (or might contract their services) on any recently deceased situations. They do not but I just generally indicated we were looking in the sandy wash areas.

<modsnip: no source link to verify information>

Last edited by a moderator:

This is an approved link of David Robinsons live Q&A's. If you go to the 2 hour and around 1 minute mark he shares a document that goes over scammers, at the bottom of that document he has notes from the Tempe PD that read as follows-

Last Friday 12/8/22- I met with the Tempe assistant police chief and 5 others from the city of Tempe Police Department

• I am not able to share the details of their findings at this time until their report is completed and provided to me, but i can say Tempe PD will be coordinating a meeting with the FBI.
  • It appears that the Tempe LE is unclear why Buckeye is taking the direction they are taking'
  • Tempe PD has reason to agree this is a criminal case

What I have marked in BOLD above is taken directly from David's you-tube channel. I don't understand why David would lie about this and say the Tempe PD is doing something they are not doing, If they didn't say this stuff David would likely still be pushing Tempe Pd, he's not. It's more likely that David did indeed meet with 6 different officers from Tempe PD and they said what he has in his notes above.

I'm trusting that the Tempe PD has figured out some things not known to the public and are keeping it close to the vest.

There is a video someone linked a few pages back where NewsNation had David on and they let him give some updates about the case, he said Tempe found something on Daniel's computer or something to that affect. This was a pre-taped interview from David and it's something I think Newsnation wouldn't air if it wasn't at least a little bit credible.

If what David shared is true than that would mean Daniel might not have been mentally ill, it might help clear his name.

Marijuana and/or mental illness can also make someone paranoid "because of constant worry of a threat." Per the police report used joints were at his apartment and friends and family confirmed he used it.

Edit: The paranoia is inferred because there is no actual threat.

Last edited:
No one can deny water is a HUGE DEAL, and specifically in the Sonoran desert where Daniel (a HYDRO geologist) was employed by a company involved in a water study...

Last edited:
No one can deny water is a HUGE deal is Arizona, and specifically the Sonoran desert where Daniel (a geologist) was employed by a company involved in a water study...

The crazy thing is Daniel was working on the wells of developments that are connected to the Buckeye water Model Governor Ducey buried, the information in that water model they actually started figuring out in 2021, right around when Daniel first went missing. I'm not saying that's the reason he went missing, but it's a pretty weird coincidence. Maybe he went missing because of that, maybe something connected to it, I'm not sure. I just don't believe he was mentally ill.

The crazy thing is Daniel was working on the wells of developments that are connected to the Buckeye water Model Governor Ducey buried, the information in that water model they actually started figuring out in 2021, right around when Daniel first went missing. I'm not saying that's the reason he went missing, but it's a pretty weird coincidence. Maybe he went missing because of that, maybe something connected to it, I'm not sure. I just don't believe he was mentally ill.

Already checked that all out when he went missing. <modsnip: no source link>

AS far as "mentally ill" ....@tammyinVA and I keep trying to communicate, "mentally ill" is not well defined and people generally think "crazy". This is hardly the case with depression, anxiety disorders, etc. My personal belief he was in emotional distress over the woman jilting him, and his subsequent questionable behavior in pursuing her, covid lock downs, a bit of home sickness as the demographic make up of phoenix is vastly different from Charleston SC, etc. I think he made some rash decisions that day that compounded and ended up with him and his vehicle out in the desert possibly concussed. Things went south.

That's a good article on the subject of water viability, I really believe Daniel could have figured parts of some report out and tried telling his company about it. That would also explain why Roger said he saw Daniel at the office twice in the days leading up to him going missing(Roger said it was unusual for Daniel to ever be at the office), Daniel could have been bringing what he found to his company, Roger also said he was carrying a box, it connects very well.

According to David on his Youtube and NewsNation Tempe PD have a reason to believe its a criminal case, I'm inclined to trust the Tempe PD if that is the case. After that its all about figuring out the why.

Last edited:
That's a good article on the subject of water viability, I really believe Daniel could figured parts of some report out and tried telling his company about it. That would also explain why Roger said he saw Daniel at the office twice in the days leading up to him going missing, Daniel could have been bringing what he found to his company, Roger also said he was carrying a box, it connects very well.

According to Tempe PD they have a reason to believe its a criminal case, I'm inclined to trust the Tempe Pd. Now you didn't get this from me, and I'm going to delete it in a bit, but the Mayor of Tempe is really nice guy and he might have told a little birdie that Tempe PD is actively investigating right now.
100% agree, I'm the one who posted the Newsnation video where they let David on to go over his findings.

I think Tempe pds findings prove Daniel wasn't mentally ill, they wouldn't be contacting the Fbi or even hinting to David that they would be without some sort of new evidence, someone accessing Daniel's computer after he went missing. Tempe pd has a computer forensics team, if it something as trivial as an update they would know that and not involve the fbi or tell David.

<modsnip - no personal questions on the thread>

Already checked that all out when he went missing. <modsnip: no source link>

AS far as "mentally ill" ....@tammyinVA and I keep trying to communicate, "mentally ill" is not well defined and people generally think "crazy". This is hardly the case with depression, anxiety disorders, etc. My personal belief he was in emotional distress over the woman jilting him, and his subsequent questionable behavior in pursuing her, covid lock downs, a bit of home sickness as the demographic make up of phoenix is vastly different from Charleston SC, etc. I think he made some rash decisions that day that compounded and ended up with him and his vehicle out in the desert possibly concussed. Things went south.
I'm new here, I'm trying to understand why people are "assuming" Daniel was mentally ill when he went missing. <modsnip> Help me understand, please.

I'm new here, I'm trying to understand why people are "assuming" Daniel was mentally ill when he went missing. <modsnip> Help me understand, please.
Please read the Buckeye PD police report ...and we don't assume "Mentally ill" that is something David keeps saying in rebuttal and others here are not picking up in the nuance of someone struggling with mental health issues and making rash decisions.

I myself think a lot of people assume Daniel was mentally ill because it's the simplest explanation to where he could be, and most of the time the simplest explanation is the right explanation, most of the time. Daniel was acting off in the weeks leading up to his disappearance, there were some things he did that could lead you to believe he was having a mental problem, but I don't think that tells the whole story.

You have to remember the people saying this stuff aren’t licensed health professionals, just like most of us aren’t licensed private detectives, we are just trying to figure out what happened to Daniel, we are really on the same side.

In my opinion, Daniel wasn’t mentally ill for a multitude of reasons, for one, he really wasn’t acting like it, especially the day he went missing. According to all accounts Daniel woke up early and got ready for work, he stopped at a gas station and got some gas, then he stopped at a well site and took some photos of some logs. After that he met with Ken at the 2nd well site then just decided to go driving around in the desert for 23 miles before crashing his car, taking his clothes off and walking naked into the desert never to be seen or hear from again?

If you believe in the mental health narrative then you also have to think Daniel had to be out there driving around after leaving Ken and that Bill saw him. According to Bill Daniel was acting completely normal when he met him at 2:30pm by the Wagner wash and even gave him directions to go shooting……When Did Daniel have this mental break? Throughout the day? When he strangely left Ken? When he left Bill Hayes at 2:30pm?

I think it’s more likely Daniel never met Ken or Bill (This would explain why both of their stories change) and Daniel was probably never out there, figuring out the why is the hardest part, and I think the water situation is the only thing that connects everyone.

If you read the thread from the beginning you'll see the discussions of Daniel's behavior shortly before he went missing, and will understand why some people thought he possibly had some psychological or emotional distress going on. I'm not sure how that morphed into "mental illness", which is a whole other thing and I don't think anyone on this thread suggested he was mentally ill, though I can't swear to it. MOO

No one can deny water is a HUGE DEAL, and specifically in the Sonoran desert where Daniel (a HYDRO geologist) was employed by a company involved in a water study...

The way the terrain is in the area of the job site and where DR went missing (i.e. an area of absolutely nothing and seemingly lacking in sustenance for any kind of life)....that's obviously subdivision terrain. It's close to a town full of subdivisions, that's a bedroom community for Phoenix. Looking at the way the landscape extends from town, it was going to end up with rows of house. Also, the major road that goes through that area goes directly deep into Phoenix; it was purpose-built for traffic between the city and future subdivisions to the west of it.
IMO there's a significant water theme in this disappearance; I'm just not convinced it led to murder. It could be that DR evaluated the site as having no water availability. He might also have spotted a better site a ways off, or at least thought he'd investigate. IMO it's just as likely there was an insensitive remark or two, and DR had to leave quickly to cool off or manage irritation.

Last edited:
That's a good article on the subject of water viability, I really believe Daniel could figured parts of some report out and tried telling his company about it. That would also explain why Roger said he saw Daniel at the office twice in the days leading up to him going missing, Daniel could have been bringing what he found to his company, Roger also said he was carrying a box, it connects very well.

According to Tempe PD they have a reason to believe its a criminal case, I'm inclined to trust the Tempe Pd. Now you didn't get this from me, and I'm going to delete it in a bit, but the Mayor of Tempe is really nice guy and he might have told a little birdie that Tempe PD is actively investigating right now.
100% agree, I'm the one who posted the Newsnation video where they let David on to go over his findings.

I think Tempe pds findings prove Daniel wasn't mentally ill, they wouldn't be contacting the Fbi or even hinting to David that they would be without some sort of new evidence, someone accessing Daniel's computer after he went missing. Tempe pd has a computer forensics team, if it something as trivial as an update they would know that and not involve the fbi or tell David.

<modsnip>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tcat91