AZ AZ - Daniel Robinson, 24, remote job site, Buckeye, 23 Jun 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the article as the rancher claiming the jeep was clean as in that there was no layer of dust on it from sitting for an extended period of time. I think that if @JJ Ray had seen a quantity of cow hoof prints around the jeep, it would have been noted in one of the many detailed posts here. I wish I could be there for the search on the 9th. The rancher is noting details that don't seem to ad up to what we currently know. The distance the jeep traveled precludes it being hidden somewhere for a period of time, so it should have had dust on it, notably due to it being on it's side and wrecked. Why would the cows have found the jeep if they were penned up a distance away?
I actually think he was referring to the lack of cow saliva on it. He seemed dead set on one of his cows would have come across it and being curious would start to lick it. And my Swedish wife said that "yes" that is a thing...cows will lick cars if nearby.

To @Trackergd 's point; I did not notice hoof prints in this particular ravine near or around the area on July 24th. They (cows) seem to have their little paths down but mostly along the ridge lines. Some of the ravines are chocked with shrubs and trees. this one has fairly large tree about 25 yds downstream (west). I had to bend over at waist to get under it and pretty steep on each side.

There is also piece at AZ Central (Arizona Republic on-line site) behind a paywall that I believe was posted Oct. 3 or 4th. I have read that copy and it contains IMO a mix of PD report info and new interviewee quotes from the rancher and am using some of that as reference here.

[I'm not sure I can attach here on WS because my copy would be taken off a copy stored at another site NOT AZ central.com]

He clearly thinks it was dumped at a later time and that Buckeye PD "are morons". I believe in a MMS above he has been identified as Brandon. His last name is in the AZ Central.com piece.

Clarification; The other cows I have seen are are NOT penned up. Sorry, I gave the impression the pen was enclosed. It is not. It is just the area they are being feed and watered at, so they don't seem to be straying far. These are not IDB Brandon's (the rancher) cows but another rancher I ran into one day late July/early august who did not know about Daniel. I have never encountered a cow, although one search group Ran across one on the west side of Hassayampa. We are encountering no fresh pies when we go out (but out here that doesn't mean a whole lot! They're pretty much toast in 2 days)

Still from ABC Nightline video of the three socks - presumably those found at the car location on the left and the faded one apparently found later near the pallet on the right.

Father takes search into his own hands, says police haven't done enough for his missing Black son

View attachment 316136
That is my re-intrepretation as well....had to do a little backtracking on some things yesterday but then I believe the server migration yesterday didn't store/share. Anyway, disregard ANYTHING I have previously said about the socks.
Also, from the Daily Mail video, IMO it was found not N of the work/well site, but East about 1/2 mile. That area still matches with where we were re-directed to search on July 31st and the terrain is definitely "upland" (more creosotes, less Mesquites, and White Tank Mountains directly east)

Forgive me as I’m not caught up, but has there been any mention made of similarities in the disappearance of Terrence Woods? A bright, outgoing young professional from out of town suddenly leaving his rural job site, never to be seen again?
ID - ID - Terrence Woods, 27, missing, Penman Mine near Orogrande, 5 Oct 2018
Also, has paradoxical undressing been addressed? Thank you.

I was thinking it might be prior damage. My daughter while still getting her bearings had few incidents that didn’t involve other vehicles that caused damage to her car. And one time she backed out of the driveway and hit my truck! Took her bumper clean off. That red though looks to be the same color you would find on a curb. Maybe it’s from hitting a painted pole and has nothing to do with the collision.
possibly... Heres something to speculate about.

Attachments

• paintransfer.png
    paintransfer.png
    650.7 KB · Views: 12
Forgive me as I’m not caught up, but has there been any mention made of similarities in the disappearance of Terrence Woods? A bright, outgoing young professional from out of town suddenly leaving his rural job site, never to be seen again?

I’m not too familiar with Terrence’s case but I’ll try to take some time tonight to read through his thread.
I did look to see if there were any recent articles that may have recognized these two young men and any potential similarities. Unfortunately, I didn’t come across any. ( But I did see a few people make mention of the two in personal SM posts and similarities in the cases mentioned on a couple sites we aren’t allowed to link on WS).

Gray went over Daniel's case again last night, and he has a copy of the incident report (with the woman Daniel delivered food to), including his text messages with her.

Segment starts about 1:41:00.

BBM

Missing geologist Daniel Robinson sent a desperate text to woman he barely knew before he vanished | Daily Mail Online

Daniel’s last text to the woman (K):
'The world can get better, but I'll have to take all the time I can or we can, whatever, to name it,' texted Daniel. 'I'll either see you again or never see you again.'

What does Daniel mean in this text?

It may have already been asked previously in Daniel’s thread.
Speculation; Mere Opinion of course…but I’m curious what the consensus is on what played a MAJOR role in Daniel’s disappearance?
•mental crisis
•physical episode
•the female
•random person/people
•a tragic accident
•Daniel’s personal decision
•other

It may have already been asked previously in Daniel’s thread.
Speculation; Mere Opinion of course…but I’m curious what the consensus is on what played a MAJOR role in Daniel’s disappearance?
•mental crisis
•physical episode
•the female
•random person/people
•a tragic accident
•Daniel’s personal decision
•other
Hmmm. I think a combination of a few of those probably played minor roles. Major? A tragic accident. (JMO)

I got to search parts of the washes and Hassayampa river, tracks are easier printed since its mostly soft sand, all thru those areas i seen unlimited amounts of animal tracks, ranging from jackrabbits, cattle, to huge mtn lion. In most of the larger trees or bushes there are these "nesting" spots where large animal would most likely rest in the shade...a place i would take shelter on a hot sunny day , i tried looking at all the ones i could, found lots of animal bones. While i was searching i came across this blue ball(racketball) that was right in the middle of this "nest" and looked to be placed there, just looked really odd where it was, between two bushes in the middle. I was recording while i was walking and seen this ball, while i walked up to it i was reminded of how cats and dogs like to play with balls and would sometimes leave them on there favorite pillow, bed or whatever they like to sleep on. On a closer look i was able to see shoe or boot print under or next to this ball. This made me wonder if there are people living nearby.

print on the right side of the ball

(time and date is not set right)

One thing is for sure, I wouldn't want to be out there at night...or day without some kind of self protection.

Edit: removed a bone picture and added fresh mtn lion tracks

Last edited:
According to this article, Missing geologist Daniel Robinson sent a desperate text to woman he barely knew before he vanished | Daily Mail Online , two mismatched black socks (one a Nike, the other Adidas) were found near his wrecked Jeep. However, another black Nike sock was found 3 miles away in the desert.
Right that’s the reason I’m asking. It doesn’t state specifically where, just 3 miles away, which is pretty far. I was curious if anyone had more info on it.

I have not read about that case yet. Thank you for pointing it out. When I first heard about Daniel's case, someone on SM pointed out that it had many similarities to Jason Landry (Missing Dec 2020 in Texas, car accident in a remote area, all personal items including phone left at the scene,clothing he was wearing near the car). Even if unrelated, it peaked my interest in Daniel's case even more.

Right that’s the reason I’m asking. It doesn’t state specifically where, just 3 miles away, which is pretty far. I was curious if anyone had more info on it.

@JJ Ray be able to offer more info.:)

I am not familiar with the area and can only point out info as it slowly “trickles” out through the media. With that being said, some of the info being stated by individuals (PI, family members) seem to change as it’s shared in various news articles…so I personally don’t know what’s correct.

Reading @mlhenn timeline and the information about Daniel’s behavior leading up to his disappearance I am beginning to think he had a medical or mental episode. Maybe Daniel was driving erratically and crashed, was able to restart the car and then drive to where it crashed in the ravine. It is not unheard of for injured people to undress and wander off. The photos posted here, the area looks so vast. Maybe Daniel is out there and just needs to be found and brought back to his family so they can give him a proper burial. It is so sad for him, his family. @JJ Ray and @o O are there areas he could be hidden?
If only LE would have searched sooner.
MOO JMO
BBM
YES!! Look at Jason Landry case.
Car found, apparently in accident and clothes found out on road.
He has yet to be found. :(
TX - TX - Jason Landry, 21, enroute from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020 #6 (websleuths.com)

I just don't know about Daniel though.
I can't put my finger on it, but I can't figure out if he was in an accident and wandered away
OR
If he purposely drove down the ravine
OR
If foul play is involved.

I do however feel his dad's pain and I am angry that LE told him 72 hours waiting time YIKES
We all know the first 24-48 hours are crucial.

I sure wish they would all change that time frame when someone is reported missing.

Missing geologist Daniel Robinson sent a desperate text to woman he barely knew before he vanished | Daily Mail Online

Just noting location mentioned

Robinson met K* on his side job delivering groceries for Instacart.

When he turned up with an order at her home in the Phoenix suburb of Laveen on June 12, K* and a friend who was with her, invited him in.

Buckeye to Laveen
40 miles, ~45 min drive
Google Maps

He stayed in Arizona, initially living with Prutsman and then getting his own apartment in Tempe.

Tempe
Google Maps

BBM
YES!! Look at Jason Landry case.
Car found, apparently in accident and clothes found out on road.
He has yet to be found. :(
TX - TX - Jason Landry, 21, enroute from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020 #6 (websleuths.com)

I just don't know about Daniel though.
I can't put my finger on it, but I can't figure out if he was in an accident and wandered away
OR
If he purposely drove down the ravine
OR
If foul play is involved.

I do however feel his dad's pain and I am angry that LE told him 72 hours waiting time YIKES
We all know the first 24-48 hours are crucial.

I sure wish they would all change that time frame when someone is reported missing.
I don't feel like there's much "apparently" about the scene where Jason's car was found. The wheel tracks his car left showed a pretty obvious over-correction scenario as it had come thru a couple of curves at a reasonable speed. From there the skid marks continued on into & thru a ditch where they led to where the car was found up against a fence & small tree. Some folks here initially questioned the tire tracks leading into the spin but that was because they weren't familiar with the mechanics/physics of how a vehicle spins. It seems like there are many more questions about how Daniel's jeep arrived where it was found (possibly) in part due to having less video and photo evidence shared to the WS threads related to the matter. But yes, beyond that, there are similarities. Although I also don't think there has been any info shared from any if Jason's friends or acquaintances about any sort of questions about his mental status prior to his accident. And I guess additionally, Jason's car was found pretty soon after his "digital footprimt" ended. I'm not sure that we have much if any similar sort of "footprint" for Daniel. But yes, there are similarities beyond that. The desert environment & Temps compared to the Texas plains environment differs but there are still similarities.

Daniel’s last text to the woman (K):
'The world can get better, but I'll have to take all the time I can or we can, whatever, to name it,' texted Daniel. 'I'll either see you again or never see you again.'

What does Daniel mean in this text?

I've been pondering this for a day or so trying to decide if it is disorganised speech - (i'm not sure if it is still officially diagnostically called that or what it is called now if not, maybe word salad or schizophasia?)
anyway it's connected to several problems with the brain

i'm not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members