GUILTY AZ - Daniel Rodriguez, 29, fatally shot by Phoenix PD officer, 5 Oct 2010 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
what??? Does she mean verdict on count 1 or verdict on one count.??? I can't copy fast enough I'm sure somene has copied th etweet already....lol...

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 52s Verdict on 1 count...hung on 2..#RichardChrisman verdict read tomorrow at 10am mst

Call me dumb now, cause I don't understand!

I think they decided on the animal charge and hanging on the rest. :(

what??? Does she mean verdict on count 1 or verdict on one count.??? I can't copy fast enough I'm sure somene has copied th etweet already....lol...

I think it's saying they made a decision on count 1 but could not come to a decision on count 2.

Wait a minute...

Trial Diva Sharee tweets: Jury has reached a decision on 1 of the counts & is hung on the other one...verdict will be read tomorrow at 10:00 am mst #richardchrisman

this is crazy. What if it's the other way. Hung on murder count?

Maybe once things calm down in the courtroom they can get better info, can't understand why the judge won't let the the verdict or whatever it is be read today?!

What I don't understand??? Do we know if it's verdict on count 1 or verdict on one count? Does someone have a list of the charges?

I'm guessing Richie isn't around and God forbid they stay a little late. It's not even 4:30 yet.

because the judge is going to give the talk and make them try again imo

Twitter is far too confusing to paste any of the tweets, no one seems to understand what the judge said so I'm not posting any more of them until we get some clarification on what really was stated.

i don't think this is good,my logic would be if i found him guilty of the murder,he would be guilty of the other 2.

at least if it is hung its better than an aquittal

so its 10am tomorrow AZ time?

2nd Degree murder; Assault with a deadly weapon; Animal Cruelty

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 2m

Jury has reached a decision on 1 of the counts & is hung on the other one...verdict will be read tomorrow at 10:00 am mst #richardchrisman

ABC15 just said they weill carry the verdict live tomorrow morning, 10:00 a.m. AZ time.

CBS will carry it also:

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 1m JUST IN: Jury reaches verdict in murder trial of former Phoenix cop Richard Chrisman - watch live on http://cbs5az.com @ 10 a.m. Tues

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back