GUILTY AZ - Daniel Rodriguez, 29, fatally shot by Phoenix PD officer, 5 Oct 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Poor Daniel and junior.

So what prison time will he get for this?

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Guilty on Aggravated assault. Hung on the other two charges.......

Not as good as we hoped but not as bad as we feared!

This is pretty great. Juan can retry him on the murder charge but he will still go to prison. This is not the worst outcome. I feared he'd walk out today.

YES!!! is he gonna get them to deliberate more??????? What is going on????

I can't hear what he is saying???

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

what is gong on?????? are they doing re-trial now???? Confused.....confused???

This is pretty great. Juan can retry him on the murder charge but he will still go to prison. This is not the worst outcome. I feared he'd walk out today.

10 bucks says he will go for it, like he refuses to withdraw the DP from JA's table. Dude is a bulldog.

Judge told the jurors the trial was not over yet.....I figured their part was over?

this is what i predicted....some in the jury thought Chrisman shot the dog and Daniel from self-defense....

OPERATION NATION ‏@OperationNation 1m
A tear actually ran down my eye for Ms. Elvira (Danny's mom). #RichardChrisman will be led away in handcuffs soon. I can't wait to see it!

aa he will get prison time. The charge carries a 10-20 year sentence. Even if he gets the minimum he will go to prison. Probably today while the jury continues to deliberate on the hung charges, which is what I think it happening right now but I am not sure.

Told my office staff this AM he would be found guilty of Assault--all the jury believed his behavior was excessive but some couldn't vote M2---at least Daniel gets some measure of justice---hard for some to convict a cop..I knew animal cruelty wouldn't be found because its hard for some to discern if the dog was a threat or not...Kudos to Juan and the DA for bringing these charges and prosecuting this loose cannon...It's just really hard to have many policeman and their Union against you. Ju7an took a lot of heat for doing his job!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333
Back