Found Deceased AZ - David Batten, 45, & Elissa Landry, 28, Chino Valley, 19 Apr 2020 *POI*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

"Mincks remains in a correctional facility in Florence, Ariz. awaiting a hearing on if he violated the terms of his federal probation."

I'll take a stab that being charged with burglary, identity theft, theft of transportation, credit card theft and two counts of being prohibited person in possession of a firearm (and oh, I dunno...maybe murder?)....might violate your federal probation.

Waterloo man pleads to hiding bodies in Arizona missing persons case

ATERLOO – While the family and friends searched the hardscrabble desert hills around Chino Valley, Arizona, for Elissa Landry and her stepfather, David Batten, Allan “Tommy” Tucker was sitting on a secret.

Tucker knew where they were. He had helped his son, Mitchell Mincks, bury them on a hobby farm on a dead end road in Evansdale after Mincks allegedly killed them and drove them from Arizona to Iowa.

On Monday, Tucker, 43, pleaded guilty to hiding the bodies and using Landry’s Subaru as a makeshift tomb.

Attachments

• upload_2020-12-1_9-45-55.png
    upload_2020-12-1_9-45-55.png
    73 bytes · Views: 13

Here’s a link that’s not behind a paywall. MM’s father pled guilty to two counts of abuse of a corpse, and one count of second degree theft. (Theft refers to the car, I’m sure, and ‘abuse of a corpse’ is disposing of it in an unauthorized manner/not consistent with societal norms.)

Sentenced to 30 years, but could be out in 2026, evidently.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyOfDragons
Back