AZ AZ - El Mirage, WhtFem 56-86, UP99521, behind golf course in desert area, Multiple bilateral rib and pelvic fractures, Dec'22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
1682502057552.png

Thanks @John/Jane Doe. The stats are nicely fitting, even the brown hair and the supposedly heavy graying. I don't know about her chin, it's almost flat and (sorry) she doesn't seem to have the sagging of the chins. But it's a recon. Also not known if she could have traveled to Arizona or maybe has something with golf. Maybe there is more of a story out there. In this case I would submit.

Last edited:
View attachment 417265

Thanks @John/Jane Doe. The stats are nicely fitting, even the brown hair and the supposedly heavy graying. I don't know about her chin, it's almost flat and (sorry) she doesn't seem to have the sagging of the chins. But it's a recon. Also not known if she could have traveled to Arizona or maybe has something with golf. Maybe there is more of a story out there. In this case I would submit.

Kris Heywood’s remains were found April 14, 2023 in the mountains near Ashland, OR and the positive ID was announced today. Thanks for thinking of her.

I assume that means this area around the golf course in town. It looks like a snowbird area, where older people from far north have winter homes in the sunshine. Maybe someone "went back home for the summer" and didn't return.
Seeing that her familial ties mostly come from out-of-state areas, I kind of feel like this is the most likely answer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations
Back