AZ AZ - Elizabeth Breck, 46, Tucson, Pinal County, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Pinal County Sheriff's Office

The Pinal County Sheriff’s Office needs your help in locating 46-year-old Elizabeth Breck. She was last seen on Sunday, January 13th at 3:00 p.m. near Edwin and N Lago del Oro Parkway. She is 5’4” 123 lbs with Blonde hair and green eyes. She was last seen wearing a grey skirt and grey top. We would like to make contact with her to make sure she is alright. If anyone has any information about Elizabeth Contact the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office at 520-866-5111.

upload_2019-1-15_22-16-36.png

Deputies looking for missing 46-year-old Pinal County woman

Authorities search for missing Tucson High teacher

A Tucson High Magnet School teacher has been missing since Sunday, officials say.

Elizabeth Breck, 46, was last seen at 3 p.m. in Pinal County near the rural crossroads of East Edwin Road and North Lago Del Oro Parkway, said Pinal County Sheriff's spokesperson Navideh Forghani.

Breck teaches culturally relevant classes. TUSD spokesperson Karla Escamilla said the school is providing support and counseling services to staff and students.

Although Breck lives in Tucson, the Pinal County Sheriff's Office is investigating her disappearance because of where she was last seen. Forghani said the sheriff's office doesn't currently suspect foul play.

[...]

I wonder why there are literally no details and it’s odd they have student grief support when nobody knows if she just took off to a hotel or had a break with reality or a million other scenarios. Usually schools post signs or have vigils or make t-shirts. Anyway, teachers are the best and I hope she’s ok.

I guess I’m a little baffled by the lack of coverage for her. I mean, she’s a teacher. You’d think that would get more notice. There has to be more to it that isn’t being reported. Right? I hope she’s found safe soon. jmo

Elizabeth Breck Missing: Search Ongoing For Arizona High School Teacher Since Sunday

High school teacher in Arizona went missing last week and the search for her continues, officials said. Local police said Elizabeth Breck, 46, was last seen Sunday afternoon near a rural crossroad in Catalina.

Her last location is around 23 miles away from where she taught at Tucson High Magnet School, the Arizona Daily Star reported. Authorities said they are worried about Breck’s well-being. The blond-haired teacher was wearing a gray skirt and top, the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office said.

[...]

Officials said they are investigating her disappearance because of where she was last spotted. She was last seen around 3 p.m. Sunday near a rural crossroads in Catalina, which is around 23 miles away from where she teaches at Tucson High Magnet School.

elizabeth-breck-missing-tucson-218.jpg

Officials said they are investigating her disappearance because of where she was last spotted. She was last seen around 3 p.m. Sunday near a rural crossroads in Catalina, which is around 23 miles away from where she teaches at Tucson High Magnet School.

elizabeth-breck-missing-tucson-218.jpg
If she was last spotted at a rural crossroad and it was determined she was wearing a skirt, she couldn't have been in her vehicle or the skirt would not have been visible. Was she on foot?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back