Found Safe AZ - Erika Allison, 36, Joshua Martinez, 30, & Psymon Kelly, 17, went camping, Kingman 11 Sep 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

**Kingman Police Seeks the Public’s Assistance in Locating a Missing Family**
The Kingman Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing family.

Married couple, Erika Irene Allison, 36, and Joshua Robert Martinez, 30, left to go camping with son, Psymon J. Kelly, 17, for 7-10 days on Saturday, September 11th. They left possibly in the afternoon time frame to go camping at Katherine’s Landing in the Bullhead City area.

Erika Allison was driving a four-door grey 2005 Toyota Corolla bearing Arizona wheel chair plate # GAC93. The vehicle was last seen leaving a residence in the 2400 block of Karen Ave. with a king-sized memory foam mattress strapped to the roof. They also had two dogs with them described as a female miniature pinscher chihuahua mix black and white in color and a large male dog, unknown breed, tan in color.

Erika Irene Allison, 36 is a white female, 5’3”, approximately 115 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. Allison recently shaved her head. It is unknown what she was last wearing.

Joshua Robert Martinez, 30, is a white male, 5’5”, approximately 120-130 pounds, with brown hair, green eyes. Martinez recently shave his head. It is unknown what he was last wearing. Martinez takes medication for a disability, but left it at the residence.

Psymon J. Kelly, 17, is a white male, 6’0”, 190 pounds, blond hair and brown eyes. It is unknown what he was last wearing.

When they did not return after 14 days, family members reportedly contacted the National Parks Service. National Park Service Park Rangers searched the Katherine’s Landing area for the vehicle or missing family with no contact. Members of their family attempted to locate Allison, Martinez, or Kelly at Katherine’s Landing, Princess Cove, areas of Golden Valley, Oatman Rd, and along the Colorado River in the Bullhead City area. Martinez’s mother contacted the Kingman Police Department on Monday, September 27th to report Martinez, Allison and Kelly as missing.

The Kingman Police Department issued an “Attempt to Locate” to the Mohave County agencies for the missing family or their vehicle. Investigators determined that they left without a cell phone or without Martinez’s medication. Allison, Martinez, and Kelly were entered as Missing Persons in the National Crime Information Center.

Anyone who has seen Erika Allison, Joshua Martinez, Psymon Kelly, their vehicle or has information of their whereabouts is urged to contact the Kingman Police Department by calling 928-753-2191.

###
<Four photos attached. Three pictures of Joshua and Erika, with the most recent being the photo of Erika in a teal colored dress. One photo of Psymon>

243882060_235223031985276_3399414560144794100_n.jpg

243882052_235223085318604_5366497491086436266_n.jpg

243798790_235223125318600_4521122842466071769_n.jpg

243821871_235222988651947_5645805797788306639_n.jpg

KPD seeks assistance in locating missing family

Facebook

A little more info.
https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article254656267.htm

I imagine a 2005 Toyota Corolla with king sized mattress on top would be hard to miss. Does this mean they took the mattress camping? I wish there was a date for the video. I hope the family does some interviews or something because this whole family has been missing for over 2 weeks!

A little more info.
https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article254656267.htm

I imagine a 2005 Toyota Corolla with king sized mattress on top would be hard to miss. Does this mean they took the mattress camping? I wish there was a date for the video. I hope the family does some interviews or something because this whole family has been missing for over 2 weeks!

Link doesn't work for me.

Agree about the Toyota & mattress!

The article mentions a handicapped license plate. Do we know which individual qualifies for this plate?

Is that an older image of Psymon? Looks younger than 19, could be the angle & apparent relaxation?

What is it with Kingman right now?

AZ - AZ - James Daniels Jr, 42, from WY, moving friend w/refrig trk b/w Kingman & Wickenburg 21 Aug 2021

jmho ymmv lrr

The shaved heads concerns me
My "secretary" at work is a Hispanic young man, in the Army National Guard, who shaved his head suddenly. He was simply tired of all the work and products trying to make his thinning (soon to be balding) hair look fuller. The new look suited him and the change was simply due to the changes in his hair, not his mental state. I personally wouldn't think of it as a great concern in a missing person who is photographed mostly with a hat on.

My "secretary" at work is a Hispanic young man, in the Army National Guard, who shaved his head suddenly. He was simply tired of all the work and products trying to make his thinning (soon to be balding) hair look fuller. The new look suited him and the change was simply due to the changes in his hair, not his mental state. I personally wouldn't think of it as a great concern in a missing person who is photographed mostly with a hat on.
For a man- a suddenly shaved head would cause me zero concern as well. But they BOTH shaved their heads- that is at the very least odd.

Link doesn't work for me.

Agree about the Toyota & mattress!

The article mentions a handicapped license plate. Do we know which individual qualifies for this plate?

Is that an older image of Psymon? Looks younger than 19, could be the angle & apparent relaxation?

What is it with Kingman right now?

AZ - AZ - James Daniels Jr, 42, from WY, moving friend w/refrig trk b/w Kingman & Wickenburg 21 Aug 2021

jmho ymmv lrr

I don't know if this has already been verified further up thread but some family member stated it's a king size mattress topper so not this big honking mattress. She said it was folded over and attached to the hood of the car. Both adults have bad backs.

I don't know if this has already been verified further up thread but some family member stated it's a king size mattress topper so not this big honking mattress. She said it was folded over and attached to the hood of the car. Both adults have bad backs.

Do you have a source for this?

Everything in mainstream media (including the City of Kingman, AZ Police Department press release) states that it is a “king-sized foam mattress.”

https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article254656267.html

Do you have a source for this?

Everything in mainstream media (including the City of Kingman, AZ Police Department press release) states that it is a “king-sized foam mattress.”

https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article254656267.html

Sometimes MSM gets things wrong when they are in a hurry to chime in on an emerging story, just like they did with the Gabby Petito case. If the original info is wrong, each news outlet just runs with the original story. The information is from Josh's aunt. In comment #5 of this thread in the link to their missing page on FB, she states that the King size mattress is a topper, not a mattress. She also theorizes about his meds.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back